Start watching Bollywood or I'll shit on your street

Start watching Bollywood or I'll shit on your street

Attached: 1557741055206.jpg (512x512, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=swUihdGB4oI
youtube.com/watch?v=SOJJ26xGytU
youtube.com/watch?v=byOw4AYd7-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WAT U SAY BASTAD BLADDY BITCH?!?

shit in my mouth instead pls

Took a film studies course in college taught by a pajeet

At one point he wanted to show us movies from india so he put on one of the most popular bollywood movies at the time (i think it was dhoom)

Anyway, he puts it on and its this cheesey slow motion shot of a guy who looks like a pajeet matrix character walking into a club in slow motion

At the point, students are audibly chuckling. Then the fucking song and dance number breaks out and everyone starts laughing. Everyone was just so confused but amused like it was some fucking tim and eric sketch. Pajeet teacher looked so embarassed

Fuck if i were indian id dont know how i could resist not killing myself

Would you be my chammak challo?
youtube.com/watch?v=swUihdGB4oI

Shut up...Chutiya!

Attached: QT indian grill dances.webm (352x640, 2.79M)

We had the same thing in a similar course, but taught by an older boomer hippy lady. People were laughing at the movie but she just kinda had this permanent "i'm on acid" look. College should be for nothing but STEM, holy shit.

Sounds like an entertaining movie. I love Indians.

Attached: 1559289129503.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

Eh fuck STEM

>actual shit golems
jesus

If Terry Crews was Indian

Can you imagine in Schindlers list they broke out into a dance number?

Yea, western people arent going to take bollywood seriously

I'm not saying "don't have places where you can go for arts," but divorce arts and STEM. There is NO REASON to force people to sit through women's studies, film bullshit, poetry, none of it. And think of what you'll gain! No bio, no calc? Come on man!

girls like her r y we build de arjun

Fair enough - where I'm from, an Arts edication was exclusive to the Arts while the science peeps stuck to their faculties.

Where I'm from, humanities and liberal arts got shoehorned into every STEM degree. Resulted in some STEM weenies struggling to give a fuck about Ursula LeGuin and Emily Dickinson, but those same STEM weenies got to dab on blue hairs who couldn't plot a single point of data or manage elementary algebra. Was funny, but a waste of time, money and effort.

lol

Even on a gigachad body, that stupid af mustache and boy scout haircut make the pajeet look like a complete idiot. Why do they do that with their hair?

holy saggers

Attached: 1543261151885.jpg (523x714, 93K)

1 billion pajeets and how many are succesful mma fighters? pajeets cant fight

Fucking 1.4 billion Pajeets and their film industry is a joke.

I stumbled across an Indian movie called Police Giri a while back, and it was fucking hilarious. Overlong due to cramming a pointless love story and two musical numbers, but it was awesomely stupid

What is it about Indians that just makes them all look so pathetic? Even niggers can produce people who look respectable.

why do you people cherrypick the worst looking indians.

Attached: 14638_d4c9ac5793afc50dd200fbe729b5d3f5.jpg (533x800, 30K)

What is some Bollywood kino?

singham

I don't think there's any society that can come back from street shitting to the international audience.

Start using indoor plumbing like a human and not shitting outside like an animal

That last clip is unironically based

This is how I imagine /fit/ IRL
youtube.com/watch?v=byOw4AYd7-8

No way, a pajeet can't have the shape of Sergio Oliva

>Old parent maymay
killyourself white pig

he's a packleet

I live on the 5th floor and don't leave my place, shit all you want I don't give a fuck

achievable natty?

Attached: Untitled.png (851x907, 85K)

Unironic kino

This can happen everywhere

Doepends if you consider drinking cow piss natty

You took film studies. You are the joke

>creative thought won't help science

Uhhhh

I need to colonise some indian women my english genes are THROBBING

Attached: 1560865309463.gif (404x347, 1003K)