This always pissed me off

This always pissed me off.
Wouldn't it be that Gotham does NOT deserve Batman but needs him to play the villain now to protect Blond man's legacy?

Attached: because-hes-the-hero-gotham-deserves-but-not-the-one-27120669.png (500x566, 162K)

meaningless quotes are interchangeable

>expecting competent writing from the biggest hack in modern cinema, Christopher Nolan.
The guy is Lindelof-level of stupid.

I used to think that but now it makes me think that Gordon was just being overly prideful of the city, like somehow Gotham deserves a hero (despite it being a terrible place to live). How can a city deserve a hero? If it was a good city, it wouldn't need any heroes!

Why couldn’t they blame Harvey’s murders on the Joker?
Did the state of Gotham really depend so much on Harvey’s image, I mean the guy was only an attorney. I find it ridiculous that Harvey is seen as some super important god figure that Gotham desperately needs. Christ, this was a shit movie

It was about the Bush administration you retard

Why didn't the blame it on the Jews?

No, he's the hero gotham deserves because he made the heroic decision to sacrifice his life in order to allow Harvey Dent's legacy to live on.

Harvey was the hero Gotham deserved up until he flipped his shit and became a murderer.

The whole point of the end was that Batman became a renegade to martyrize Harvey. The city didn't need batman as a common enemy like youre saying, they just needed people like Harvey to combat crime honestly through the system. Batman just took the blame and fucked off to do nothing.

hilarious what a shitfit the leftists threw about gwb when he was actually a great president in retrospect. now we have a terrible one in Trump and they already cried wolf about GWB enough times that no one even believes them

Perhaps he means that Batman is the type of hero Gotahm deserves, brutal and violent

Well, it's a fresh take

Truly.... he was.... a Christopher Nolan’s Dark Knight.

I took it to mean that Gotham is a shitty, corrupt, morally bankrupt place, and thus is deserves to have a somewhat fucked up, imperfect hero like Batman (as opposed to a utopic city like Metropolis having Superman).

GWB started a war for no reason that has destabilized the middle east, caused hundreds of thousands of deaths, and will eventually lead to permanent ethnic demographic displacement of the native European population. Trump said he was going to deport Mexicans (but never actually did) and has no DECORUM

He's the hero Springfield sneeds right now.

two out of 14 Yea Forums posters aren't retarded

think about it

How about... -S N E E D -?

Attached: 1519774196340.gif (1100x450, 326K)

What did Gotham do to deserve him? Deserve means you earned it somehow.

There are good people in Gotham. The scene where neither one of the ships blew each other up proved that.
Batman straight up tells the Joker Gotham isn't the shithole he thinks it is. Gotham deserves a chance.

This. Why the fuck does Gotham deserve a hero? Gotham is full of corrupt pieces of shit and whores, they don't deserve SHIT.

He's the SNEED Yea Forums deserves.

See

liam neeson/league of incels was unironically the good guy

Because Gotham deserved a man who jumps around punching people in the head and helping the few people who aren't total turds but what it needed for any sort of sustainable peace was someone who could legally and openly take down the large criminal enterprises with a stranglehold on the city.

Gotham is terrible and deserves an inscrutable violent vigilante but it needs law and order to be delivered in a sustainable way.

Brainlet, he's talking about Batman vs Harvey Dent. Batman is a criminal in his own right and works beyond the scope of the law to deliver justice while not being a public face of good because Gotham is a shithole that doesn't deserve any better. Dent is the hero Gotham needed to believe in and better itself, but Dent was too good for the city, ie, they didn't deserve him.

Beat me to it

he meant that the good people deserve a protector, but in this moment they don't need him

>seriously guys THIS time the GOP president is a nazi
>I'm super cereal this time
fuck off, Trump is the greatest conservative since Abraham Lincoln

gwb was a fucking retarded cunt

Gotham deserves to get dabbed on

Gotham deserves a psychotic billionaire that likes to dress like a bat and beat the fuck out of people. But at that moment, Gotham NEEDED the myth of Harvey Dent. Gotham needed the "good guy" in the system to restore faith in the government and the city itself.

Batman had to take up the weight of Harvey's crimes so that the myth could live on. That's what Gordan is saying there. Hence all those "Gotham Needs Harvey Dent" posters and shit.

Cum-eats-ner Gordon.

Yeah I always thought it sounded wrong too
>The hero Gotham needs, but doesn't deserve
made more sense to me

Lindelof is not stupid, you take that back

Attached: 1514915319711.jpg (640x480, 64K)