"So you saved me from an STD"

There's no possible way Ornella can recover from that one

Attached: Jonah.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

checked

Attached: yuck.jpg (3000x4554, 1.09M)

He should've just laughed, a bit excessively, like he's humouring her, but not blatantly so. And said "that's a good one, you really got me!"

Trying to hit her back with a zinger just validates her insult and makes it seem more potent, as does sitting there in mild disbelief like he did.

>But I couldn't save you from the KFC!
Checked

WE NEED MORE TIME

fatbody jewboy btfo again

how does she always do it

>>But I couldn't save you from the KF-
>*pulls out glock*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. EVERYONE ELSE SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You disgusting whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. And start taking off your clothes as you do it. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Be thankful, I'm about to make you a star..."

Attached: 4A25CB7F-BA77-4B66-A78B-E572A112D8B3.png (920x634, 149K)

We already won last week.
the best reply is "What am I, your pimp?"

"Dont worry about STDs you fat, neckbeard kike, there wont be any in the gas chambers."

How would he ever recover?

Cringe

Ok Mr Hill
You have been hurt
But get over it

Attached: ow the edge.jpg (480x360, 27K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

"one of your boyz got an STD?! Ew! also, snitch!"

gotta buff out that comeback then it would be smooth sailing.

MORE TIME

Ornella broke him. Just think about the power a beautiful woman has, she can break an international celebrity with millions of dollars with a single joke.

You can see her smiling with glee as his soul dies. All that work, all those years of effort, all that money and fame meant nothing. His life, he as a person was nothing and he knew it.

Attached: download (22).jpg (630x355, 88K)

What the hell is up with this shit? Is looking ugly-wacky the new trend with LA elite?

Based but cringe

The fat Jew is so used to having his ass kissed by everyone that he had no idea how to react when /ourgirl/ threw that curveball at him. That was the whole point of the insult. It wasn't the content, it was his reaction to it. "wait, what? You just insulted me? The most famous person in this room? How is that even possible?" It was written all over his face.

Here we go again a bunch of monkey anons trying and failing to produce a reply that cannot be found.

>bwrad pitt

She's not even that pretty. I think a good comeback would have been " You overestimate yourself, they'd never settle for you."

>It's a all you sheeple say the same thing episode

Cringe

wow, great one.

>What
Pls do learn inglish before posting here

what are you talking about, it got just the right amount of slut shaming, that would even made her parents silently agree with the implication of the joke.

Nej

How about
>"you're too old for me anyways"

She's ugly as fuck

Wearing expensive designer clothes is easy and expected, so they wear whatever.

On a more serious note, why the fuck does French women smell so bad?

what is this style called ?

t. Jonah

the french diet

Pretty based if you ask me

Attached: file.png (245x204, 100K)

A handsome guy could pull a remark like that off but that would be awkward as fuck for someone like Jonah because people would immediately think "pedo"

Good one Jonah.

>power
she didn't have the power to keep the show on lel

they do?

Yeah. I mean France in general just smells awful.

you've never been to France you poorfag.

not true though
t.knower

I mean if he wore some jeans or something it would be fine

every single alleyway in Paris smells like piss
i don't think there's any laws against pissing in public

city of love more like city of piss

Paris is not France you fucking retarded americunt

Actually, it's
>gladly

That works well too. It shows he's disgusted by her.

>Paris is not France
It’s more France than whatever irrelevant shithole you live in Pierre. Cope.

Oh shit oh shit we need more TIME

Attached: 23410269-handsome-african-american-referee-calling-time-out.jpg (1300x870, 100K)

Based but bluepilled

>what am I, your pimp?

>two older men in a hotel room? is this how you got your job?