Reminder that she kept saying she did her own stunts

Reminder that she kept saying she did her own stunts

Attached: 1560833755771.jpg (905x990, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=108227228
youtube.com/watch?v=81WIkfUAc_o
youtu.be/9Q1xpI9dlF4
youtu.be/3bFK9wv2b4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Another insane roastie.

>Brie Larson is a lying attention whore
what else is new?

rent free

i think it was a joke people were just tossing around.

no one believes you brie

Wow, must be hard searching the internet for things to be mad about everyday. Also learn how movies are made dipshit.

Fuck off femin8st

You can't keep covering for her with your terse dismissive comments y'know user.

Dilate

Might be due to the fact that I watched the movie in Cam format (first time in 16 years) but were there even any stunts that required a stunt woman?

sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=108227228
pestilen/tv/ermin are Yea Forums's greatest scourge. No matter the cost, they must be purged.
Report each and every single live action thread on sight.
If they aren't deleted, or if you get wrongfully banned, politely appeal to the mods by using the feedback function and speak to them directly on IRC explaining why the threads should be removed (they lead to gratuitous amounts of off topic shitposting, political bullcrap, psychotically belligerent brand fanaticism & false flagging for the sake of trolling, etc.). Furthermore, you can try to convince them that by consolidating discussion of all live action movies and TV shows to Yea Forums, their jobs will be made much easier since their attention to shitposting in those threads will be more focused if they're on one board instead of two.

Did she? I honestly don’t remember. She says a lot of shit

Both of them are so much more ripped than her, wow.

Thanks for the fapbait, OP.

stay mad incel

>Captain Marvel
>Best fight
Wait, what? The only one deserving of Best Fight is Endgame for the Portals scene alone.

Can you be obsess by someone, something else?
It's pathological, user.

When is capeshit being banned my god

and she did do her own stunts

Where do you think you are, kid?

Did this beat John Wick 3?

aw is the DCrybaby sad because the REAL Captain Marvel won last night and Shitztain didn't?

Ah, the Ocazio-Cortez defense.

Every scene they used a stunt double and just cgied Brie’s face on afterwords

This post is extremely low quality and is off-topic
"Ahem... FUCK Brie Larsen" isn't actually Yea Forums

>stunts

She has superpowers, its not a john wick movie. She could not pretend to fly outdoors while hanging from a crane?

>Reminder that she kept saying she did her own stunts
I demand citation showing Brie Larson saying "I did all my own stunts".
Because not even crazy motherfuckers like Tom Cruise do ALL their own stunts.

Attached: 1390404551179.gif (200x149, 663K)

Are you... retarded?

There was a lot of hanging from and jumping around light-rail cars, fist-fighting a half dozen guys at a time, falling off an AF obstacle line, ect, ect.

This guy gets it

No, he's obsessed. He woke up again and saw the empty half of his bed, and renewed his commitment towards blaming Brie Larson for it.

John Wick didn't get any nominations. But "Ruth Bader Ginsburg vs. Inequality" did.

If she didnt say she did those stunts herself, this is actually a pretty good move actually.

Your post is actually more pathetic than his and that is quite a feat. You should be proud

And guess what is getting millions to be the badass superhero?

>There are fools who pay her and there are fools who pay to see her

>her stunt double is cuter and more feminine than her

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Friendly reminder that she is simply the mouthpiece of a Havard Educated Poojeet, and was literally selected to run for office based on a casting call.

Attached: 1549558362417.png (243x216, 72K)

Don't need to search when it's in a fucking Yea Forums board fucking retard

please have sex

The rope climbing scene from her flashbacks. The fight against skrulls in their spaceship. Fighting the skrull on the train. Fight against Kree in Mar-Vell's spaceship and the fight against Ronan's fleet

99% women is cuter than her

They should've all made out and the category should've been best kiss.

2:15
youtube.com/watch?v=81WIkfUAc_o

Jesus, this explain a lot of things

Attached: 1556423690593.jpg (850x400, 75K)

>Insufferable, completely-unlikeable cunt is also a liar
Wow. Shocking.
Also her stunt double should have just been the actual Captain Marvel.

Attached: captainmarvelstuntdouble.jpg (1772x2657, 1.82M)

She's obsessed with this board

Attached: 1551794570249.jpg (661x566, 142K)

Attached: 1557349199279.png (1062x1043, 535K)

Post fungus

She's too cute to hate, and I bet she smells awesome

Attached: 46ee16tj34531.jpg (1365x2048, 1.32M)

Where did she say she did all of her own stunts?

She didn't but the autist haters here can't drop the subject and move on.

Attached: 1560071996368.jpg (1080x1079, 222K)

Apparently here

Yes, she did some of the stunts

Which part does she say ALL?

cope

Attached: 1531158852092.jpg (1811x1262, 346K)

>be me
>like cute girl who can act, sing and even dance

>be Yea Forums
>hate fungus queen bitch feminist whore cunt

>be brie
>suck on nigger D

It's a lose-lose situation for all parties involved, really

Attached: 0e7.jpg (582x600, 33K)

Brie even recognizes her stuntwomen, have ANY of the other avengers done that...NOPE.

Attached: 1559723331681.jpg (2000x1499, 1.05M)

this holy shit
one look and she has more charisma than that plank brie

If stuntwomen could act they would become actors.

Attached: 1559658611607.jpg (846x816, 39K)

hasn't stopped Brie though

Brie, Audrey Plaza, Emilia Clarke, and that actress who also hosted Pen & Teller's show, forgot the name, are the only females in the industry I've ever considered remotely likeable.
>inb4 lizzie olsen
Fucking plane jane boring ass nigga with no opinions.

AOC is the last hope of our democracy, she is a scholar on Econ, on intl relationship, youngest woc in Congress ever elected.

Brie has made Marvel a billion dollars. Obviously she has acting skills.

Attached: 1559709275932.jpg (1991x1120, 299K)

>Brie has made Marvel a billion dollars. Obviously she has acting skills.

Attached: 4515735645.jpg (710x473, 103K)

Post the two sentences in seperate posts, and you've got yourself facts.

Watch Unicorn Store. She obviously is a very good actress, even in a tiny indie film.

Attached: 1560135467709.jpg (654x438, 30K)

What stunt doubles? I heard she was doing all tricks herself.

wow it sure was lucky that she brought her stunt doubles to an award show in which she was winning an award for fighting there's no conceivable way any of this was planned to manufacture a corporate image nope just pure luck because they're besties !!!

Fuck off, you're the 100th person to pull this shit

>The rope climbing scene from her flashbacks. The fight against skrulls in their spaceship. Fighting the skrull on the train. Fight against Kree in Mar-Vell's spaceship and the fight against Ronan's fleet

Guess what even the Skrulls had stunt doubles.

Attached: 1560142218050.jpg (961x1074, 507K)

man I thought you faggots were exagerating, that whole interview she was a cunt

Reminder, the more you pay attention to dumb vapid people like her, the more she’ll keep coming back

its not Yea Forums without a brie larson thread

Attached: 1559662194568.jpg (1080x1080, 132K)

>dumb vapid people
Like you?

If I generalized people and acted obnoxious all the time yeah

>vapid
She's less vapid than pretty much any actress in the MCU and came from a struggling background, unlike most of them.
Just because someone has issues socializing doesn't mean they're vapid,, shallow, etc.

The fact that she is argumentative, and decided to make her stances revolve more around fake social issues instead of the content of her movie makes her vapid. Your attraction to her doesn’t change that

Haha that's like baby-like effort, Ben Affleck had to get a PhD in Philosophy to shoot BvS

You're the completely unlike cunt

Those are Hollywood's stances in general. But it's highly unlikely that she views them as fake or unimportant, even if they factually are.
She's done interviews with regards to the content of the movie too, so I don't see an issue in that. But it's not really a film you can discuss at length and gather anything interesting from. It's a capeshit flick for a quick buck.

She was joking but the unironic aspergers syndrome sufferers on here can't understand deadpan humor.

you mean THE Brie Larson LIED about her stunts? Next you're going to tell me that Don Cheadle and her were totally BFFs and he clearly wasn't aggravated with her constant touching.

Attached: 1325305024883.jpg (253x317, 48K)

If a privledged white woman can talk about how oppressed she is despite the hordes of thirsty losers like you defending her every action, those are fake issues.
And you are right, the movie is shit which is why she is a fitting actress for it

She didn't make them shit except starred in a movie that was marketed as a prelude to the big team up event movie. Aquaman still made more money than her and everyone and their dog was fixated on hating that movie.

Being a white knight can make you say stupid things like that when it comes to the m’ladies.
At least pick good honest women when deciding to impulsively be an ignorant ass

>came from a struggling background
>Parents were rich
>Homeschooled
>Later went to acting school
>Got her first acting role at 10 years old
such struggles. so inspiring.

She didn't lie you fucking sloth brained monkey, she did SOME of the stunts, which is what she was saying. Fuck off.

reddit?

Great argument. Might as well have called me a cunt and get it over with it.
Hope she doesn't cause a third world war tomorrow.

>she was only partially truthful, which makes her completely truthful in my book
She’s never going to bang you, you pathetic loser

Chris hemsworth talked about his stuntmen being awesome in the same interview where brie kept being a cunt and insisting on that she did her stunts.
Even acting pissy when he compares her to tom cruise.

Tl;dr whats her fucking problem.

the absolute state of your brain cells

>should have called me names instead
I’m not a moron like you, and can actually use observed facts when making a deduction; so no

Stop being retarded, the unpleasant cunt was doing the "haha I'm being a cunt ironically" goof (like Chris Evans joking "don't look me in the eye" to that E! bitch in Civil War's BTS)

She's awful by herself, don't make every opposition to her sound retarded

what's wrong with being compared to Tom Cruise? Even Dwayne Johnson wants to be like him.

Ok? What does that have to do with anything, incel?

>ok, what do facts mean when discussing things?
Lol, unironically have sex

So why not do it?
Your ""argument"" is that she's a vapid cunt and people would only defend her because they are her lapdogs who expect some kind of sexual gratification from it.
Being the "lapdog" that I am, I'll steal your girl under your nose in seconds and make her cum buckets while you're creating false drama on a NEET hangout, I can tell you that much.

Because he is a male and brie is wont allow being compared to a creature with a penis.

And speaking of that cheadle thing, anyone has the pasta where he speaks like a posh bong

You first, basement dweller

They mog her so hard. Left is legitimately beautiful. I'm sick of Jews pushing 6/10 actresses on us.

What kind of retard would get genuinely "aggravated" by clearly playful touching, let alone in a public setting with cameras around. They were either goofing around, like most normal people do under these circumstances, or the guy is hellbent on splitting her skull in half.
Didn't he even say "we talked about the touching" or something to that effect? Screams "not actually serious" to me.

Hell baby goddamn NO; that scene was cringy as fuck. Terrible battle. I hated every second of that piece of shit film, but when that part happened I was ready to put a fucking bullet in my head.

Since I’ve stated things she’s actually done, and you discuss hypothetical reasons that only a loser white knight who excuses anything a female does would, I have no reason to suspect any female would be attracted to you
>no, u
Don’t hurt yourself bud

nigga why are you lying?
we've all seen the interview with her and cheadle and hemsworth where hemsworth starts of saying he didnt do all his stunts and brie starts saying she did.
Then hemsworth jokingly refers to her as the new tom cruise and she cant even take that joke and is all
>I'll be the first ME thank you VERRRRRY much
there's nothing anyone can do or say to make this charisma black hole shitcunt seem likeable

I like how all these awards shows are just Jewish elites signaling which movies are the "most woke", and how it has nothing to do with artistic value.

>What kind of retard would get genuinely "aggravated" by clearly playful touching
You can just respect his boundaries, Brie Weinstein. Stop pestering black people to touch their hair.

Holy shit, that smile. She would have been perfect, but we got Captain Fungus

My arguments aren't hypothetical at all. They're based on primary, unbiased sources. You refer to two or three videos of her, where she could be perceived as a cunt, and refuse to acknowledge anything else that might make her seem better.
My "white knighting" is secondary to my opinion, it's not the sole purpose of my argument, since I'd probably make shit up if that were the case.
The situation has been blown out of proportion and you can't convince me otherwise at present.

You need to watch the interview. Your manbaby description of it isn't accurate at all

That's hardly anything. Tom Cruise is almost 60 and would have done all that shit.

Why look to there when you can see it from the source itself
Face it, you’re a politically correct bottom feeder. You think defending bad people online makes you a good person, which is a form of stupidity that only a white knight could ever hope to achieve.

Attached: 2C2EDDAD-197B-4288-875E-78EC3365EF75.png (750x1334, 329K)

She wasn't in any Weinstein movies

She probably did, it's just that the takes with the stunt performer probably looked better. That happens a lot given stunt performers are athletic savages.

Imagine being so mad you save all this shit

Imagine being so dumb you can’t come up with anything else to support your claims, or use google

she just fails at sarcasm, but autistic anons wouldn't notice

>imagine using evidence in an argument
Lmao, perish the thought my chivalrous comrade in white armor

Wow a woman sure makes you mad

Could've fooled me the way you you're entitled to touching people, Brie.

That my opinion can be used as defense for someone else's mistake doesn't mean my sole purpose is to "white knight" blindly for no good reason.
I've called it as it is. The situation isn't nearly as bad as it seems, even in the tweet you've submitted.
Her argument for the TSA agent situation was that he was in a position of power. In other words as if a cop had pulled her over and asked for her number.
A bit anal, sure, but not without anything to base it on
>politically correct
And you're not? By crying that someone was racist and sexist?

Bad people can be women too, who would have thought?
Probably not you, since you think “all wahmen are queens”

You never posted how she's bad. You just sperged out

I honestly can't remember a single fight from the film and I just watched it not two weeks ago.

Here's a cunt for you: Amy Schumer. You happy?

Both of those are incorrect. I hate it when I have to defend people I dislike from people who somehow survive without brains.

If I had to sex Brie I'd use a stunt cock.

>assuming all men are rapists isn’t bad
Morality and you don’t mesh well

Huh?

When did she ever do that? She dates men you fucking idiot, literally google it

Where did she say that?

yeah and autistic chris hemsworth and autistic don cheadle and the autistic interviewer also missed it
you're so fucking pathetic to make excuses for her

>I wasn’t being a white knight when defending an awful person who pulls the woman card out for everything
I predict a bright future in cuckoldry for you

In the pic I posted, she claimed that a harmless gesture was similar to being assaulted, but since you are PC to a fault you will excuse that too since she’s a wahmen

Imagine being this much of a white knightimng faggot, or more likely Mouse PR team, either way, you're a fucking faggot of massive proportions.

Attached: 1555429127124.jpg (1000x2251, 570K)

Sounds like youre obsessed with beta shit like woman hate and cucks.

Attached: snap_0.jpg (720x720, 233K)

Sure, and Brie; just because you don’t want to bang Amy doesn’t mean she’s any less of a bad person too

She can't even smile at a public servant without it being assumed as an invitation.

I don't even think you read what you posted. She doesn't use the word "assaulted" at all.

>The stunt doubles are both legitimately prettier than Brie, not to mention in far better shape than she is.

Attached: 1557769025461.gif (295x216, 1.99M)

Is there any Gif of that sequence which won award?

And I predict nothing but mediocre attempts at clever word play, without solid argumentation from you, cause that's all you've been doing.
Refusing to mindlessly follow a hate bandwagon =/= white knighthood.
Why not just go ahead and start killing people left and right, lest you be judged a white knight cuck?

Also, it’s easier to just post one comment instead of 3. You aren’t doing yourself any favors here by pretending your views are popular; most people are swayed by opinion like you cucks are

>basic vocabulary
>clever word play
Lmao, the memes write themselves

What was that gamergate chick called? With the Armenian name?
Well anyways, I'd fuck the shit out of her. Still a cunt.

Why are edgelords obsessed with cucks? You're a virgin. You're several steps below creeps with weird fetishes.

You say that as if all women want to immediately disregard her boundaries and assault her.
How did you get this retarded to think this way?

>proves my point as fast as he can, prideful in his own ignorance
They do write themselves

Different people retard

It may allude you, but observations you hear about yourself tend to be consistent
Also, keep same fagging, I’m sure that’ll make your point seem more valid

What are you even trying to say? I think your hatred for a woman in a comic book movie has made you retarded

Lol don't compare Brie to Amy. Amy Schumer is the scum of the Earth. Brie Larson is a great actress and person.

Shut the fuck up, faggot and fuck off back to r/eddit you nigger.

Attached: 1531457259318.jpg (400x400, 28K)

I’m proud of the fact that I can equally view people based on their actions instead of their gender; and don’t have self esteem issues that require me to be a pathetic white knight like you

actually they did, they just didn't think it was funny

You meant elude and even that's the wrong word.

>but observations you hear about yourself tend to be consistent
Not him, but that's largely false in the context of Yea Forums.
I'd put IRL remarks on a bigger pedestal, if you care about people's opinions

You said her smiling is an “invitation”, which is a retarded thing to say. You are saying this because you are assuming all men are going to disregard her boundaries; which they won’t- but that doesn’t fit your bigoted PC world view

>norwegian death metal
>ah-hyuk
>that thing when a celebrity wants to look cool and preemptively trendy but fails

Again different people. You're bad at this.

No just this one man did. This whole thread is you putting the word "all" where nobody but you said it.

Translation: “I view Brie as attractive and an opportunity to please and hopefully have sex with, Amy isn’t hot, so meh”
I’m getting a striking feeling that you are not a good person

She has a BA and took 3 Econ classes you fucking retard

Im getting a striking feeling you are not a good reader.

>it's also beautiful
no it isn't, it's fucking shit
t. norwegian

Oh, thanks for the spot Cuck
>it’s on the internet so really, the white knighting isn’t real
So is the twitter post I sent according to your logic

> I can equally view people based on their actions instead of their gender
You've taken this idea and ran with it to an autistically obsessive point.
I can call women cunts too, if they deserve it. It's not a "superpower", nor is it "edgy" in any way. Just because some people put pussy on a pedestal doesn't mean the opposite has to be done as well.
I've based my arguments on what I've seen, read, etc, not on what I WANT to be true, or what I sprinkle on the story to make it seem better.
But if you're truly adamant that defending anyone is a solely white knight endeavor,, then you're too closed minded to debate either way.

You're the stereotypical incel though.

Again, you’re not fooling anyone you spineless retard

You sound like a bad person. No wonder you're a virgin.

Yeah, I was about to call it quits too. Probably not a bad idea. See ya next time pal.

She’s says that being a woman in America is being constantly under the threat of attack. That means all women must view all men as potential predators. This is a bigoted view point that only retards and awful people believe

>I call everyone a cut (anonymously online only)

Where did she say attack?

Also you think a woman is gonna rape her?

>incels are STILL seething
it's time to let it go

Can’t blame me when you think two nasty men hating feminists are different based on one being more attractive than the other, my naive white knight friend

*cunt

Does she? I could set aside her personal, feministy cuntiness if she were a capable actress for the sake of the film like I do every other hideous piece of fucking shit in Hollywood (here's looking at you, Maggie Gyllenhall), but she's the blandest, driest, most unemotive plasticine dud in everything she's in. Even that would be understandable from a marketing point of view if she were a piece of ass, but she isn't at all. It's not that she's ugly, it's more that she's a criminally unappetizing admixture of the normal blandness and shitty, entitled attitude that characterize all common American white women, but somehow she's famous, wealthy and has won an Oscar. It honestly defies understanding, unless the point of it is that it's some kind of social programming, a cue to all that our expectations must be lowered to the point where average and boring is considered some sort of achievement.

Except Brie isn't a man hating feminist. Fuck you.

Anyone that sees blatantly bad behavior and then gives that behavior a pass due to the gender of the person is a white knight and/or politically correct bigot
You are pathetic, so the deduction here is that you are a white knight

The woman on the left. One of the most beloved female characters in cinema history (played by one of the most respected actresses of the last 40 years) who is strong, intelligent, determined and succeeds because of her perseverance and yet still feminine while able to command authority by using logic and reason. She has a cat. Same thing could be applied to Clarice Starling in The Silence of the Lambs, except for the cat, although Jodie Foster does like pussy.

The woman on the right. A slithering cunt, played by a sociopathic narcissistic fungi breeding greaseball, being forced upon the public as a feminist icon and shilled by a corporation who is silencing critics while using misguided political activists to promote their product and attack anyone who see's through their agenda. She also has a cat!!!FACT!!!

Attached: Ripley and a CUNT.jpg (1131x383, 71K)

Her acting in Short Term 12 and Room was good, what's so hard to understand?
Fuck, you're autistic. I don't like Brie as a person but you've twisted your views to the point where you can't see things clearly.

What are you talking about?

For someone who hasn't become a man (as in lost his virginity), you're sure insecure about these manhaters.

In the tweet
also, you are making your discriminatory bias against more and more obvious. Most women in America will not be raped and to view men unfairly as potential rapists makes you a band wagoning opportunist

>be Disney
>in talks with Fox for decades about acquisition
>Captain Marvel due for release in a few months
>get close to striking a deal to acquire Fox
>deal will mostly be paid in shares in Disney stock
>deal will finalize after Captain Marvel release
>can't have Captain Marvel bomb, which would reduce Disney's stock value
>movie is projected to not do too well, especially in China
>can't bomb
>send employees to buy out entire Captain Marvel showings around the nation
>YouTube changes algorithm
>RT redesign
>RT stops accepting reviews below threshold
>Metacritic drops user scores
>"Journalists" in a tizzy
>Twitter in a tizzy
>Half empty theaters
>insanely low critic and user scores (the ones they let be posted)
>Hollywood accounting
>Prelude to the biggest movie ever
>Captain Marvel becomes 6th most profitable release in movie history
>but numerous reports of empty or near empty "sold out" showings for Captain Marvel
>Fox thinks these numbers are legit, finalizes the deal
>movie tanks in China
>Disney shares drop slightly
>Fox gets fucked over
>The Mouse gets away with it?

It's not just the Disney/Fox merger, they also had to top WB/DC's Wonder Woman which did 821 mill worldwide. Anything less than a billion would have been seen as a failure and would have made the Fox boyout more expensive.

Plus you have to take into account that Feminazi's and their SJW white guilt numale closet faggot virtue signaling lapdogs are easy marks who will white knight someone (Anita Sarkeesian) or something (Captain Marvel) using their own money like the suckers they are and all because Daddy (The Patriarchy) didn't love them and hand life to them on a silver platter!!!FACT!!!

Attached: CRYPT-KEEPER-FEET.jpg (483x720, 209K)

!!!!FACT!!!posting should be an instaban

You should keep this stuff on your movie review blog that even your mom won't read.

Hi CreepyIncelMan

>captain marvel
>best fight

Lel nice try

youtu.be/9Q1xpI9dlF4

>!!!!FACT!!!posting should be an instaban

So should faggotry but then here you are, bitch nigga!!!FACT!!!

With fans like you, how can I think otherwise? Lol
Woah, it’s almost as if most people don’t let the persons gender/attractiveness stop them from disliking bullshit they pull. Grow up

>Hi CreepyIncelMan

When some feminazi and/or one of their SJW white guilt numale closet faggot lapdogs calls you an "INCEL" or use their generic insult "have sex", because they can't form a coherent thought let alone a counter argument, it's because women are nothing more than three holes which is why even the ugliest, fattest, poorest amongst them can get laid whenever they like. Withholding sex from men is the only power they have. Without that they have nothing and are nothing but herpes riddled whores!

And the so-called "men" who use those words are even worse because they're virtue signaling numale cucks who think that they'll get some of that sweet college/university hipster chick pussy when those women will be fucking Chad Thundercock and only settle for them once they're looking to nest with a beta orbiter provider after they're done riding the cock carousel.

So which are you? Roastie or numale beta bitch?!?FACT!!!

Back to twitter, Rian

Nobody is doing that. You're literally throwing a tantrum because you cannot properly read or listen.

We get it. You're mad women won't sleep with you, and also mad you're unfunny.

How you punctuate your sentences might have something to do with how you punctuate your life. The exclamation point is the selfie of grammar. Apply yourself, you uneducated pleb.

Find the word attack in that tweet please. I'll wait.

So you're saying she would be more likely to be raped by a woman? I guess incels only like stats when it's about black people. :(

Said the white knight as his attempts to virtue signal outside of reddit/twitter was stopped by free speech
“I’ll just call them incels” he deduced after a long while

I knew you were going to go for one last jab, so I stayed to give you a final retort.
I never said that her gender had anything to do with it. All I said was that the situatuon has been blown out of the ass.
This is no different than Mel Gibson back in the day.
You're so paranoid and obsessed with the female gender, all you see in my messages is >insert white night cuckold BLACKED comment<
Think what you want, but in the game of objectivity, you've lost due to your emotion based bias. You're not reasonable, and at this point you're probably just baiting for (you)s.
Here you go.

You hated her then looked for tweets to misinterpret to justify it. It's transparent af

Why didn't Marvel cast an Asian woman as Captain Marvel? By doing so they could have one upped DC/WB by having an ethnic female superhero while also grabbing the Asian market easily, especially if she was Chinese!

I think it's because north American white women are insufferable spoiled fucking bitches who forever cry and whine that Daddy didn't get them a pony or let them stay out late and fuck their boyfriends or do whatever they wanted. This basically describes virtually every fucking cunt who calls themselves a feminist over the last 60-70 years who seem to forget that they got to stay home and raise the children while men fought wars and worked back breaking jobs to support them and their spawn.

Brie Larson is a perfect example. This slithering cunt has NEVER worked a day in her fucking life, had everything handed to her on a silver platter yet she still has the fucking nerve to complain about how hard she has it while the slag was homeschooled which explains why she's an autistic bitch. She's NEVER faced adversity, NEVER been challenged and had everything handed to her. So she expects everyone to kiss her ass and when they don't she turns into a cuntish brat. Her parents also divorced when she was young which explains why she's a "feminist" (all of whom hate Daddy aka "THE PATRIARCHY!!!") and fucks niggers.

I hope that fucking snake accidentally douches with DRANO!!!FACT!!!

Attached: Is Brie Larson a white supremacist.jpg (1196x1204, 184K)

I love Brie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever thought Marvel is engaging in one massive guerilla marketing campaign with Brie Larson? And all you incels fell for it, and Marvel made a BILLION dollars because you did fall for it?

Attached: 1559711949953.jpg (1800x1012, 196K)

>I haven’t blatantly said I’m defending her for being a woman, therefore you can’t draw that conclusion from my actions
Please
All men are not rapists, and you will not get laid or look morally righteous for openly discriminating a group of people like that.

So why are you the only emotional one here then? Nobody else is seething like you.

Literally you're the only one who mentioned all men being rapists. It's pretty telling that you can't answer my simple question.

Again, cuckoldry -> you in the future
Make it happen big guy
I tend to dislike bigoted and bad people, yes. Most normal people do, regardless of gender

>How you punctuate your sentences might have something to do with how you punctuate your life. The exclamation point is the selfie of grammar. Apply yourself, you uneducated pleb.

Why do you hate your Father soo much? Is it because he's a real man and you're a self-loathing closet faggot and he drinks himself to sleep crying every night at having a failure of a son like you shaming his non-forking family tree?!?FACT!!!

But it wasn't. It was stiff and wooden and prosaic and if one were very quiet one could hear the rusty gears creaking inside her vapid little woman-brain as she struggled to remember her lines. Having already admitted to being delighted by great performances from grotesque, leftwing actresses (I bow to you, Meryl Streep; I bow to you, Patricia Arquette) it's clear that the issue is she's simply a shitty actress.

The funnier part is my writing has appeared in Variety, Empire and The Hollywood Reporter, among others.

You’re the only retard out there that can’t seduce the message of her tweet. Assuming that you’re being under attack from an entire demographic of people is literally what /pol/ does
I’d go as far as to say you are worse because at least those guys have self dignity

Maybe, but I didn't watch, CM and I ripped endgame, Disney will get no money from me, Hollywood is a den of fags and pedos and I'd be more then happy to see Hollywood burn.

You're awfully obsessed with and bigoted against cucks. Seems like your little high and mighty thing just fell apart.

>I love Brie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She needs your love.

Attached: 1560072567641.jpg (730x800, 49K)

Where did she say attack?

Oh you're a woman. My bad.

HA you're so mad you forgot to reply

Being observant of the morally wicked is my best trait :)

>this coming from a coalburner
lmao, go spam your drivel on Yea Forums

Attached: creepyincelman.png (961x152, 18K)

>Oh you're a woman. My bad.
I've been called worse. I did chortle heartily, so I bow to you as well, my good incel.

You mean being bigoted against the "morally wicked" where morals are subjective. Got it.

>Have you ever thought Marvel is engaging in one massive guerilla marketing campaign with Brie Larson?

NO SHIT and it didn't make a billion for reasons I stated above.

Disney was desperate to create a female superhero to one up WB/DC who beat them to the punch with Wonder Woman. So Disney took a horrible character whose shitty books don't sell and knew they couldn't do anything with. So they decided that they'd try to turn it into a feminist statement thus suckering feminazi's and white knight beta orbiters into going to see it the same way they conned niggers into seeing Black Panther. This is why they deliberately made CM into a near parody of Feminazi/SJW politics and hired a massive fucking cunt to play the part because they knew she'd piss people off at which point they could play victim. Disney shills then deliberately spammed message boards like Yea Forums to incite controversy when six months earlier no one gave a shit. You might have noticed the other week there was a LOT of CM threads and it's because CM was released on Bluray last Tuesday so they were stirring shit up in the hope of boosting sales because they can't artificially inflate numbers by buying physical copies the way they can with movie tickets which is 99% electronic!!!FACT!!!

Attached: GOD OF RAPE 3.jpg (648x960, 211K)

My bad, I’m here talking about the content of morals and you’re there trying to one up me like the childish PC loser you are lol

Have sex.

How were the MTV Awards, did anyone watch?

Attached: 1538489319126.jpg (615x378, 54K)

The thing that bothers me is the way (((they))) tried to paint the narrative that "IF YOU DON'T SEE THIS YOU'RE A SEXIST" as if men wont go see movies with female leads ala Resident Evil. Then there was the demented revisionism they tried to push that CM was the first female superhero movie and once people pointed out Wonder Woman and Supergirl they backtracked to say "the first MCU female superhero".

Cast someone attractive like Emma Stone and makes a good movie and I would have seen Captain Marvel. But that takes too much effort. So they made a piece of shit, starring a slithering cunt and shilled it as some sort of milestone against "THE PATRIARCHY" aka WHITE FUCKING MALES aka Daddy.

I just wanted a hot chick fighting aliens. NOPE. Can't have simple entertainment now. Everything needs to have politics shoved into it and I'm soo fucking tired of it!!!FACT!!!

Attached: brie.png (1520x1920, 3.4M)

She is though

does this faggot trip have paranoid scizophrenia?

You write like every fedora wearing atheist from the internet in the past 20 years. No wonder you couldn't get a real writing gig. You're a cliche.

>implying your degree defines your whole education

>morals don’t apply when it comes to wahmen
Yes, you’ve made that abundantly clear, that’s what makes you a white knight
Next

>The funnier part is my writing has appeared in Variety, Empire and The Hollywood Reporter, among others.
Ok, NOW you're shooting the shit. I refuse to believe any of this could be true. Or if it is, they're either desperate as fuck, or the hobo across the street is Pulitzer prize winner in disguise.
Another possibility is that you hit your head on something along the way and it left you permanently messed up. Holy shit.

Her trainer must be pissed now.

What morals exactly? Define them.

Incels like you make up a meaningless demographic. I think only sex doll companies care about you.

>Hero
>Michelle Obama
Her hero is a woman whos biggest achievement was marrying a succesful man and piggyback him.
Very feministic and progressive :^)

This or Trump. I pick this. I can just vote against Trump, cunt.

How?

Nobody said this.

She meant appeared in the comment section. Under a fake name. Posting more bitchy comments.

Not discriminating people based on the way they were born, trying to socially/culturally extort people into liking you because allegedly you are “oppressed”, being argumentative and all other basic things normal people are aware of

She might have done some of her own stunts but anyone that says they do "ALL" their own stunts that isn't jackie chan, tom cruise, or one of the handful of popular actors that used to be stunt people, they're full of shit. regardless of whether they want to or not, most studios minimize the amount their actors do actual stunts because the insurance cost for a well known actor is too high compared to a stunt person literal who they can just toss aside if they get disabled or die

Attached: ohnononono.jpg (1200x1784, 261K)

>I just wanted a hot chick fighting aliens.
Brie had the body for the spandex Captain Marvel too, no joke. It would have made 2 billion dollars but unfortunately Hollywood has its sad trends, and feminism is one of them. They are willing to take profit losses to push their agendas.

Attached: 1559668898324.jpg (1000x1000, 108K)

Well I mean that's more than any of us did.

Dude, her skin is trash and so is the structure of her skull. She only looks good when she smiles. And even then most girls next door will be hotter if not hamplanets.

You haven’t said anything to suggest otherwise. You are ok with her being bad because she is a wahmen and your close minded PC views on the world dictate that. You would have been a hitler supporter in Germany if you were around at the time

So where exactly did she do this?

Also you described PC culture.

yikes

Sure, but I doubt any of us have Michelle Obama as a hero, so it's besides the point

Tom Cruise does not do his own stunts.
There is no fucking way a multimillion dollar film would let him do it, because if he is injured or killed on set, investors would freak the fuck out.

Attached: wenn2675468.JPG_5.jpg (800x533, 60K)

All of the interviews and tweets you refuse to acknowledge, since again wahmen

But you started with the conclusion she's bad and said it was because of tweets you made up meanings for. Seems like you're the only bad one here for trying so hard and lying.

>Your Autism is astounding.

Attached: GwnQ2.jpg (516x700, 66K)

I said something bad about a bad person who happens to be a female, shocking I know

No I mean where she actually says it, and not your misinterpretation of it.

Attached: 1560133595040.jpg (1192x670, 134K)

I doubt any of us have falcor or Nelson Mandela as a hero either.

If you see bigotry in the face and think it’s ok because it’s societally acceptable for women to be disrespectful, you unironically need to have sex so you can stop being this pathetic

THIS

Attached: booing me.jpg (800x450, 58K)

You do write well

Only Michael Fassbender would make such a silly pythonesque character like Magneto seem oscar worthy.

there's been a few MI movies where he has pretty much done everything dangerous but I'm sure they still used body doubles to get other scenes where they didn't really need him on set. also IIRC from an interview he once said he insures himself or something to get around the studios reeeeing

What is there to "defend" herself from .She acts like she was assaulted at the airport. Christ, he asked for a number, and I guess saying no is too hard?
>28.7K likes
Jesus, humanity is done for

you can't do all your stunts. there is not enough time. Thats why they have secondary directors so film little scenes here and there that don't need the main actor.

making movies is a fucking mess, always past deadline and usually past budget.

im sure she did all the stunts that she did. but she no way did ALL the stunts the character is doing in the movie.

its all marketing.

No post where she actually lacks morals.

Disrespectful isn't lacking morals. You keep changing everything when you're called out on it.

Please, if you can’t use basic common sense to interpret social cues and want me to actually scour through and find specific instances of it, you’re the same level of stupid that required Johnny depp to look through 80+ films to document his abuse
You are a bigot, and these awful women you vouch for will never have sex with you

>But it wasn't. It was stiff and wooden and prosaic and if one were very quiet one could hear the rusty gears creaking inside her vapid little woman-brain as she struggled to remember her lines. Having already admitted to being delighted by great performances from grotesque, leftwing actresses (I bow to you, Meryl Streep; I bow to you, Patricia Arquette) it's clear that the issue is she's simply a shitty actress.

Did Brie Larson write the CM script?
Did Brie Larson direct the CM movie?
Did Brie Larson edit the CM film?

So how can you blame her for CM being bad? She did everything the writers, the director told her to do.

If you want to see Brie's acting depth, watch "Unicorn Store". She directed the film and helped produce it too if I remember right.

Attached: unicornstore_2.jpg (1800x2666, 1.4M)

There's an issue if a chick can't smile without a public servant on the clock bugging her over it. This should piss off you right wing incels too, because of the waste of public funds.

Dude she calls it harassment. Just stop

Attached: harassment.jpg (1200x1194, 162K)

That's probably the only criteria those failing establishments need to hire anyone.
Just make sure it looks high brow, nevermind the actual retardation that seeps through the cracks.

>disrespectful
Ok, we’re getting somewhere; but I think you’re just bargaining like a spineless coward tho

Also read:

Ok cool. So you're just making it up.

And what retard thinks anyone thinks brie larsen will sleep with them because of a message board? You are actually that dumb?

Chris gave the most wholesome answer

I said attack. He said attack. The tweet does not say attack.

That does fit basically any workplace definition of harassment.

It is kinda creepy though a TSA agent asking you out. After all he just fondled your junk publically. I can't think of a worse place to hit on a woman other than perhaps a funeral or a 9/11 remembrance.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-04-16-at-10.28.58-AM.jpg (640x490, 56K)

There's people ITT who have lost complete and total touch with reality, and I'm not talking about the Briefags, as cancerous as they could be.
This is like a live feed to an insane asylum.
I need a shower thanks to you fags.

It’s funny, it’s only considered “making it up” when it involved awful wahmen, but it’s acceptable to assume all men are rapists
You’re too stupid to see the irony in this too lol

>does this faggot trip have paranoid scizophrenia?

Why because you can't make a coherent argument? Might as well call me a manbaby, incel, Russian troll or any of the other buzzwords you fucking losers use as a reflex defense mechanism because you can't justify why you need to shove you unwanted politics into everything white males enjoy just because you hate your Daddy!!!FACT!!!

Attached: diversity.png (514x496, 111K)

My point was that Michelle has literally done nothing of note as opposed to Mandela. He would be fine choice for a hero.

If I was spineless it would be a circumstance of birth, which it is not moral to judge me on :(

Nobody said all men are rapists. Again that's not in her tweet either.

>a 9/11 remembrance
Do you guys still have that?

That's not how it works, coalburner small-dicked scizoboy.

>>a 9/11 remembrance
>Do you guys still have that?
Hell yeah, we're still pissed at Japan too. 1941 muthafucka

I don't think a personal hero is supposed to be an autistic ranked list.

>meet people all day
>shitty job
>single
>want to ask a cute girl out

oh no you were asked out by an adult who is looking to meet someone.

I bet he just wasn't good looking enough

imagine this tweet

>omg I just got searched by the hottest TSA someone please @ him so I can meet him for a drink

Crazy how much prettier they are

You fags made me actively go from being unsure on my stance on Brie to actually liking her, intensely.
This is all your doing. Your arguments were so forced and blatantly biased, I couldn't help but to disagree.
Again, blame only yourselves.

I did.
Now what?

Attached: 1530954284616.jpg (4786x2627, 1004K)

>I can only take things literally when it involves special classes of people
Otherwise known as giving a massive benefit of the doubt, only known as having a positive bias over looking at people equally.
Johnny depp had to deal with people like you until he had to dig up hours of film to prove he was in fact getting abused by a wahmen.
Be honest, you are a shitty person using acceptable trends to continue being shitty with reckless abandon

there is at least on (1) unironical user waifuing Brie footcheese

Attached: 1429129830597.jpg (475x615, 40K)

>this board is still obsessed with this bitch

Attached: 1486767793176.png (376x419, 219K)

>people waifu on Yea Forums
Ding!

He gave the only true answer, fuck those fake cunts, it's the Aussie shit posting shining through

Attached: Dr21SeoWwAEkkVw.jpg (816x1200, 154K)

Pointing out social injustices brought on by pc culture is always fun, since you can’t do it anywhere else without a literal faggot banning you immediately instead of debating you

Are you telling me that harassment is not an attack?

>>this board is still obsessed with this bitch
Its called love.

Attached: 1557658577233.jpg (2000x1334, 292K)

And that movie was shite

P O W E R F U L

What a legend, fuck Hollywood.

Attached: thumb_n-30-07-22-stan-lees-ex-manager-charged-with-elder-abuse-56257325.png (300x533, 60K)

Amber is a vindictive cunt with hidden motives. That much was obvious to anyone who is perceptive, similarly to how it's obvious Brie is of no concern to anyone, nor is she malicious.

So it's ok to put words in someone's mouth then judge them for it? Doesn't seem very moral.

Nobody cares if you like the cunt

Yep.

It's on it's way to becoming the other way around actually, and it's just as shit.
Something happened to people in 2016 and it was all over from there.
Everyone's a misunderstood victim now, and society is comprised of seething faggotry on every corner.
I'd love to see you fags bitch and moan about some entertainment industry hoe when it's a war zone and bombs are falling outside.
Priceless mental image of fruitcakes reaping what they deserve.

You're a shill, shilling and it's painfully obvious, fucking kill yourself, the blue ray must be dropping soon hence the threads.

Attached: 1508620643106.png (1779x1202, 1.51M)

Also, why didn't Brie Larson turn down CM and demand that an African American get the role since the first female Captain Marvel was a black woman named Monica Rambeau?!?

Where was/is the SJW cries of "WHITEWASHING!!!", eh?!? Funny how fucking quiet you disingenuous scumbags are about that which only proves that Brie Larson supporters are spoiled narcissistic white bitches who want everything their own way and/or their white numale beta orbiter lapdogs who most likely crave the taste of black cock!!!FACT!!!

Well your opinion is contrary to the fact

Attached: SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP.jpg (588x391, 53K)

Not him, but it already dropped.
I'm also doing this for free, but if anyone's interested, I'd unironically agree to shill immediately, for a good price ofc.

I LOVE BRIE SO MUCH

>Incels like you make up a meaningless demographic.

If by "incels" you mean straight white males then why do you need to constantly shove your agenda into things you clearly don't care about (Star Wars, Star Trek, Doctor Who, MCU, games, tv etc....) and only see as something to hitch your politics to because you desperately want the attention Daddy never gave you. Funny how that works!!!FACT!!!

Reminder.....

Aquaman worldwide box office = $1,147,761,807

Captain Marvel = $1,126,318,317

Even with the unrelenting shilling, system rigging, ticket purchasing and riding on the heels of the most anticipated movie of this generation (Endgame) that they shoved her into to create false hype while piggybacking her off a decades worth or work and effort, Disney's new flagship character was STILL beaten by a joke character whose solo film was coming off a box office disaster (Justice League) while it promoted pro-Feminism/SJW values (interracial relationships, strong female characters and an environmental friendly message) better than Captain Fungi whose message only appealed to North American white women who are the most coddled and entitled spoiled fucking bitches on the planet and hate their fathers which is the real reason why they cry "DOWN WITH PATRIARCHY!!!" because Daddy didn't buy them a pony.

Not to mention that Aquaman's cast were more likeable and attractive while the movie itself was better Written, Directed and just more entertaining that that boring uninspired piece of shit.

Aquaman is the underdog who had everything going against him but triumphed in the face of adversity while Captain Marvel lost despite being backed by the biggest entertainment corporation in the world!!!FACT!!!

Attached: AQUACHAD VS. CAPTIN FUNGI.jpg (1452x1098, 380K)

He doesn't do all of them but he does a lot of them. Way more than then most big name actors. There's a plethora of BTS footage from his action films of him doing his own stunts.

>I LOVE BRIE SO MUCH

Plenty of cheese under those toenails and no coincidence that she's French which explains her shit personality and appalling lack of personal hygiene!!!FACT!!!

Attached: brie-recipe_grande.jpg (600x400, 28K)

I can't find this hot because I know what her feet actually look like..

Creepy Incel Man best poster ITT.

NEXT THING YOU'LL TELL ME IS THAT CHLOE SEVIGNY DIDN'T SUCK VINCE GALLO'S GREASY COCK?!?FACT!!!

Attached: prince vince.gif (450x314, 984K)

Aquaman had 2 main characters, Brie did it alone. She wins.

Attached: 1560062185863.jpg (642x1141, 98K)

You care A LOT, faggot. Don't think I'm that stupid. These threads reach bump limit within minutes.
>I d-dont care
Lmao'ing at your life

Yeah I admit it's kind of silly to ask for someones number because they smiled at you, this happens all the time in public with people who are just being friendly. But I still think she overreacted a bit about it.

Reminder Brie gave us what no other actress gave us.....she sat on a chocolate cake for our pleasure

Attached: 1559419996530.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

>So where exactly did she do this?

Attached: Df5sW9IWsAErYhw.jpg (600x649, 73K)

Man, these threads are kino, no matter which side you're on.

>asking for a number is harassment
>yes
Can't make this shit up

>Yeah I admit it's kind of silly to ask for someones number because they smiled at you

Can can you imagine if a female IRS agent audited you and owed $10,000. Then she says hey cutie, wanna go out?

Attached: 1560213133772.jpg (3629x2419, 1.06M)

There is no way he was, because as you've shown if he was she wouldn't have had a problem with it. Must be nice to be attractive

She's right, ya know....

Attached: 1560051119376.png (710x867, 1.37M)

>conveniently ignores the latter part of her message
you can't make this shit up

>No post where she actually lacks morals.

See.....

So she not only lacks morals but is also unethical and doesn't practice what she preaches, WOW, it's almost like she's a woman!!!FACT!!!

>thinking of stan
>but look at this picture of me, me me me, look at how comfortably I'm sitting and the expensive drink I am enjoying. But okay RIP Stan lol!

Attached: 1551838601199.png (712x559, 277K)

That was literally my second post. Don't flatter yourself idiot.

Im a faggot

>>thinking of stan
>>but look at this picture of me, me me me, look at how comfortably I'm sitting and the expensive drink I am enjoying. But okay RIP Stan lol!

Imagine applying that logic to Robert Downey Jr., a guy who not only plays an arrogant asshole in the movies, but is an arrogant asshole in real life. But of course you would never bother him with your negative opinions would you?

Attached: 734d24ecb2d072973bf4b9ab2bc9ce7f.jpg (490x501, 60K)

I'm not ignoring it, it's just funny she considers this "harassment"

I stan Brie. Brie is a cutie

I would definitely say n-no, hahaha....

Did RDJ also post a picture of him sitting comfortable sipping a drink and thinking of stan? damn, Tony Stark is a dick.

yeah because the latter part of her message disputes his point, right?

Yea Forums, collectively, has made a few more posts. The only people flattering me are those who keep giving me attention.
I hope you can live this through.

Attached: captkaren.jpg (495x319, 85K)

White men should go suck Brie's feet and submit to their godess.

No matter how much incelwarriors hate, little girls still adore her and the movie made a billion. Keep seething anonfaggots. !!!FACT!!!

WTF are you on about?

Professionalism. Since TSA agents are often contracted hacks, its no surprise they do shit like ask women out after they've fondled them.

One TSA agent got into trouble because he was gay and was able to always fondle the attractive males in line.

Brie is just stating the obvious, the TSA agent was acting unprofessional. Brie is amazingly beautiful but a man must restrain himself.

Attached: 1560058410025.png (229x301, 167K)

Yes. She felt like he had power over herx so she turned him down.
Her only real downfall here is tweeting about the situation at all, not that she rejected him.
In any case, congrats, you have one tweet which reveals the horrifying truth of what an absolute monster she is.

>It is kinda creepy though a TSA agent asking you out. After all he just fondled your junk publicly.

I actually agree that it's unprofessional to ask someone out while you're on the job and in a position of power.

>I can't think of a worse place to hit on a woman other than perhaps a funeral

WRONG!!! Funerals get bitches hot because they're faced with their inevitable end and this awakens something primal in them, so they automatically have an insatiable need to breed which gets them foaming faster than a rabid squirrel on methamphetamines. I troll funerals and get mad pussy because of this!!!FACT!!!

Attached: a1509372036_10.jpg (720x720, 136K)

>This is like a live feed to an insane asylum.

Great, isn't it!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/3bFK9wv2b4A

>In any case, congrats, you have one tweet which reveals the horrifying truth of what an absolute monster she is.

Oh my god she doesn't date incel TSA agents who live with mommy. THE HORROR, THE HORROR.
She dodged a bullet, because that TSA agent would have buried her in a shallow grave somewhere. Creepy little fuck he was.

Attached: 1560589283612.jpg (573x768, 64K)

I don't understand what stupid point you are making. Saying that people shitting on this person is making you like them more was an irrelevant statement that made no sense to the thread. Hence why I told you nobody cares. I hope YOU can handle people not giving a shit about who you like.

Of course not, to be a Briefag you must love. Love defeats all hatred.

Attached: Revealing-Brie-Larson-19.jpg (500x750, 43K)

I'd fondle Brie and ask for her number too, if we're being honest.

>Endgame for the Portals scene alone

how the fuck is a scene where a bunch of characters stand around looking cool deserving of Best Fight?

>That's not how it works, coalburner small-dicked scizoboy.

Black bitches love my 7 inches while you'll just have to settle for the blown out roast beef cracker pussy, faggot!!!FACT!!!

>In any case, congrats, you have one tweet which reveals the horrifying truth of what an absolute monster she is.
Not sure if your jesting or not, but there's a million interviews and speeches she has given that show that.

>I'd fondle Brie and ask for her number too, if we're being honest.
I wouldn't bet on those odds, son. You're more likely to get hit by a meteorite and simultaneously winning the lottery while getting your dick sucked by Selena Gomez.

Attached: 1560763343050.jpg (492x449, 48K)

>>this board is still obsessed with this bitch

Actually Disney shills trying to boost bluray sales since they can't fake those!!!FACT!!!

I was being sarcastic user. Jesus Christ, even the people who I "side" with have lost it at this point.
Here's the final pill on this here situation:
Brie has said some questionable things in the past, has behaved autistically in other instances, due to social anxiety or whatever other buzzword you wanna use, and that's about it.
She isn't out to get anyone, take jobs away, or kill white men, who she coincidentally has dated for over a decade, and defends on twitter when it comes to equality in rape scenarios, and befriends IRL, etc. You can all calm down

A man can dream...

What Brie meant with her speech was not to snatch existing chairs from white male critics, but create additional ones for women so they can get adequate representation. But oh no, it attacks the fragile masculinity.

She literally said she doesn't hate white men, she dates white people and her favourite fan is a white kid.

What she meant with her comments regarding 40 year old white men, which frankly has been overblown out of context, was that films can have a target audience and it's voice should be as prominent as normie voice. It's like making a film about the life of a farmer, it's great if you enjoy it, but the art will much more attached to a farmer who can relate than normies. No one is excluded from watching or reviewing her films, it's just that the 'target' audience should get enough resources so that their opinions can be heard as well.

And she gave data about how female critics face a disadvantage in getting both opportunities and resources for reviewing films. She is just asking for more diversity, which is not that hard to understand unless you have to make it out otherwise and interpret in a negative light. !!! FACT!!!

I showed the tweet because the idiot said she didn't say attack. This is wrong because she calls it harassment. Yeah also the big bad TSA agent surely has power over the famous millionaire oscar winning actress. Do you even hear what you are typing?

I don't work for Disney. I just respect Brie and her talents. I'm not incel, I live in a house I bought, I have a normal job and a girlfriend. She understands that I can lust after unattainable women though. I'm a man.

Attached: 1560072185740.jpg (480x595, 55K)

Yea Forums has been shitting on her for almost a year now, and "redpilling" other anons on how much of a cunt she is. Even if you don't care about my stance on her, there's people who do, and who would want me to change it.

Notice no witty replies to these posts. Must have hit a nerve!!!FACT!!!

>A man can dream...
I would never crush your dreams. Just having your dick sucked by Selena Gomez means you automatically win the lottery, and when you finally blow your load it would feel like getting hit by a meteorite.

Attached: gib6EuD0_o.jpg (640x800, 52K)

>TSA agent surely has power over the famous millionaire oscar winning actress.
Objectively, yes. You're also forgetting the fact that she was in a relationship at the time. But I already agreed that going as far as to tweet about it was excessive and unneeded. So you can relax princess.

This thread needs to Have Sex...
With Brie Larson

>What Brie meant with her speech was not to snatch existing chairs from white male critics, but create additional ones for women so they can get adequate representation. But oh no, it attacks the fragile masculinity.

Considering how awful Hollywood is, I would like to see more women in there. Feast or framine, success or failure, something has to change. Hollywood is utter shit right now with just those people in charge.

Attached: 1560072361894.jpg (780x439, 39K)

This thread needs to suck off and worship Brie's gorgeous feet.

I prefer her boobies

Attached: 1560731406688.jpg (1064x1600, 154K)

>worship Brie's gorgeous feet.
Did she fix the fungis?

>Aquaman had 2 main characters, Brie did it alone. She wins.

Except that she needed Nick Fury as her sidekick like Rey and Finn in NuWars. Funny how black men are reduced to bumbling buffoons in order to prop up white women in movies. How progressive. Any comments you'd like to make justifying that while Aquaman NEVER diminishes Mera!!!FACT!!!

It's awesome seeing based brie fuck the shit outta incels haha. these retards need to and should be dominated by strong women like brie

Retard you can squarespace a website for 50 bucks a fucking year and become a 'critic' easy as piss. There is no barrier of entry on something so benign, social media alone lets you see what everyone of every ethinicity and gender thinks of every fucking thing, no one is denied an opinion. She propped up white dudes doing their jobs of reviewing something like a wrinkle in time for their newspaper, websites or whatever they work at as if it was somehow denying black chicks an opinion. Unless perhaps her point was that white dudes should just be quiet about a movie not primarily aimed at them, a comment so clearly sexist and racist by any definition because you wouldn't be seeing people tell hispanic women critics to shut the fuck up about Blade Runner 2049 because, 'it isn't for you.' Get a clue.

That user was being sarcastic, but she did, ironically.
Those pics were from 2015.

Oh and I don't see any black people on that cover. Just some skanky white bitch. Is this that "diversity" you speak of or does that only apply to white men?!?FACT!!!

>She's right, ya know....

Then I guess women should shut their cocksuckers when it comes to entertainment aimed at white males then instead of desperately trying to make it about them like they do with everything!!!FACT!!!

>Except that she needed Nick Fury as her sidekick like Rey and Finn in NuWars

Its necessary to have comedy relief for such a serious character as Captain Marvel.

Attached: 8bpzjmfibc131.jpg (635x622, 25K)

>So you can relax princess.
That's very sexist of you

That's what she's saying though. Big newspapers and all employ males much more than females for reviewing films. Which isn't what she's against. She was just saying that females should get better opportunities and resources as well. Brie even put up the data as a source.

>Im a faggot

We and your family know you are clone nigger!!!FACT!!!

>Then I guess women should shut their cocksuckers when it comes to entertainment aimed at white males then instead of desperately trying to make it about them like they do with everything!!!FACT!!!

So now you are claiming movie goers should segregate. Das Racis.

Attached: 643122656_brie04_122_736lo.jpg (1080x1350, 188K)

Except that RDJ didn't take a mans death and make it about him like that slithering cunt!!!FACT!!!

>I'm a faggot and a clone nigger!!!FACT!!!

Not him, but next thing you'll tell me Frozen isn't meant for little girls, kek.
Technically sexist, but it does address the elephant in the room. A Wrinkle in Time is like a love letter to a specific demographic, an overall rare instance, whether you wanna admit it or not.
A dumb comment, but not totally without merit. It'd be different if she said "white men shouldn't see movies, period"

There is no barrier blocking us as critics, you dumb ass retard. Also stop impersonating creepy incle man

This clone is a pedophile from Chud/Trouble City where one of its members (Fabfunk aka Gabriel Toro) was convicted on child pornography charges while his good buddy Devin "Fingers" Faraci was accused of sexually assaulting a woman while he and Alan "Nordling" Cerny both worked at Ain't It Cool News whose owner, Harry Knowles, was also accused of sexual assault. Chud/Trouble city, including Faraci/Toro/Cerny and its owner/creator Nick Nunziata, were also once big supporters of Victor Salva, Director of Powder and Jeepers Creepers, who was convicted of sexually assaulting a young boy.

These people, along with whoever is left writing at AICN are self loathing closet faggot numale SJW lapdog's who virtue signal in order to impress women who wouldn't piss on them if they wer on fire and/or secretly crave nigger cock and hate their Fathers which is why they constantly suck up to blacks and cry about the "EVIL WHITE MALE PATRIARCHY"!!!FACT!!!

Attached: THE COMPANY YOU KEEP!.jpg (2948x514, 176K)

>stop impersonating creepy incle man
kek

I liked the mission impossible toilet fight scene. How come it wasn't nominated for shit?

Fact is, real men are under no threat from feminists. Feminists will still knuckle under to a 100% real dude. Only the incels and autists will fall by the wayside....as it should be. Their DNA was never destined to stay in the gene pool anyway.

Attached: Revealing-Brie-Larson-28.jpg (500x668, 43K)

This is the dumbest shit and the most retarded crap I've read here. Jeez, the absolute fucking state of an incel

she´s like the Princess Peach of the fungi kingdom

Attached: _.png (680x486, 415K)

>EVIL WHITE FEMALES!! HOW DARE THEY NOT HAVE SEX WITH ME!!!FACT!!!

You missed the point, I didn't say movies aren't for specific demographics, I'm saying that a good film critic would at any point judge a movie on it's ability to get it's point across and deliver a quality piece of work to whoever they're aiming for. In the same way I'd expect a black chick to review a James Bond movie through the lens of being a boys, noise and toys with a touch of class sprinkled over some male fantasies, I'd expect a white man to judge Frozen on it's merits to little girls, which they could be very good at especially if they're a father. The idea that this is in dispute is strange considering the amount of male talent that made Frozen in the first place, it's not difficult to grasp that we can respect things that aren't aimed at us.

Lots of pics of her sipping drinks. I guess it's to wash out all of that cum she had to swallow to get where she is and explains why she's soo bitter!!!FACT!!!

Attached: captain cumdumpster.jpg (1280x1280, 150K)

Based user redpilling everyone on the truth. I can hardly believe it.
Read and memorize, pussy ass niggas.

Cruise and Superman got btfo. It was kino

>Its necessary to have comedy relief for such a serious character as Captain Marvel.

Why when her "performance" was hilariously bad!!!FACT!!!

I didn't miss the point, I even included your point in mine. But the statement isn't as severe as an out-right "ban all males" one.
At the end of the day, she wants more seats added to the table, not to take away any of the old ones. Literally her words, if you look it up.

All that anger's gonna burn you up inside, son.

Attached: at8t0v34ac231.jpg (1080x1080, 128K)

Oof this faggot being so fucking threatened of Brie is hillarious (even though you're not funny as you think)
>!!!FACT!!!
!!!CRINGE!!!