Is this any good?

Is this any good?

Attached: screen-shot-2017-07-05-at-11-45-15-am.png (779x529, 399K)

No, watch Drive instead

Fuck no.

>implying things are good

It was awful

Lol he looks like an incel

Drive for reddit browsing retards.

Yes, one of my favorite movies to watch with my dad. Its comfy and simple

no thanks

I liked the opening scene - the rest was ok.

But that's redundant.

Tinnitus is no joke

Not Write's best but it's a fun movie.
Soundtrack is cool too.

You will forget about it quickly.

>Is this any good?

Nice soundtrack, awful movie.

Are you any good?

Yes, it's Drive but with teenagers

I liked the girl

This - she was a qt

The premise on paper sounded like a really fun movie, car chases based around music but the result wasn’t that exciting. Jamie Foxx’s character was cool and the movie is comfy at times but the music selection is boring and the car chases/action weak. Like I said the idea is cool, maybe a different director with a different taste in music and eye for action would have made something I liked more, I dunno

Attached: 75DD8B73-7A6A-4605-96A8-67EBAAE8A436.jpg (436x609, 145K)

How about you shut your mouth before I kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you.

Imagine Drive but made for the sort of audience that lists Fury Road, Interstellar and Pulp Fiction as their top 3 films of all time.
That's Baby Driver

Have sex buddy

No. It really sucks.
the car chases are lame and convenient
>hurr I'll ditch the police helicopter by happening to find two cars of the same colour and similar models driving side by side while driving under a bridge
the main character is increidbly smug and unlikable. The romance is bad ; what is meant to be romantic chemistry is just them exchanging names of bands they like.
The plot structure trash.
kevin spacey's character is hammy and totally unbelievable as a criminal boss mastermind.
an important plot point is that his hobby is that he records everything people say in order to remix them into songs. Who the fuck does that? what incredibly contrived, shitty writing.

the biggest problems though are that the driving action scenes are really unimpressive and unexciting for a movie that's meant to pride itself on great driving and stunts and that the main character is so smug . the rest of the cast are annoying as well to a lesser extent.

Anyone else feel like Wright is just a mass of wasted potential?

People who enjoy those three films don't have sex.

There are more people having sex than not

All I remembered was it was a shitty knockoff of Drive and had a hot latina slut in it

Too weak, try again later.

Gay

Did Spacey molest the main character backstage?

Attached: Lily James Baby Driver 1.webm (550x800, 2.3M)

Attached: Lily James Baby Driver 2.webm (2000x800, 2.84M)

Attached: Lily James Baby Driver 3.webm (900x650, 2.99M)

She's weirdly cute

He hasn't made a good movie in 12 years.