You'll never be as charismatic and smooth as this guy

>you'll never be as charismatic and smooth as this guy
Why even bother?

Attached: 1560856580287.png (1255x703, 705K)

>cucked by an underachieving 7/10 secretary
>smooth
Y I K E S

>middle manager with a 7/10 wife and multiple obnoxious children who probably have weird genetic disorders from all the weird chemicals in Dunder-Mifflin paper, for which the company will never compensate him
>hates all of his coworkers with a passion
>too sure of his own superiority
Dwight was right all along

>7/10
little generous dont you think

Don't be rude

Scranton 7

He was a total dork. The only reason he looked cool was because he was surrounded by weirdos like Dwight and complete failures and genetic dead ends like Toby, Phyllis, and Creed.

Jim
>Karen obviously loves him
>goes for the 5/10 who cucked him twice instead
>Stays in a salesman position for years. Sacrifices happiness for his wife and bows to her whim when she tries to stop him achieving his dreams.
Dwight
>Fucks Angela whilst she's engaged to Andy
>Fucks Angela while she's engaged to the senator
>Is the father to her son.
>Owns a 160 acre farm and is the manager of the branch. Also he owns the entire building. He's loaded.
Dwight is a chad

This.
Dwight was always the better man.

>be those things
>also look like Jonah Hill
I'm definitely the funniest guy at work...

Karen was hot and was probably into some kinky stuff. Pam probably switches it up by surprising jim with a blow job once in a blue moon.

He’s only charismatic and smooth for the first two seasons, then he just becomes slightly less pathetic than his coworkers as he goes from young man to everyman

karenfags are either dishonest or subhumans. Karen was just a typical brown bitch, get over yourselves already

Attached: 1560064978393.png (719x689, 507K)

>Jenna aging like fine wine
FUCK I need a hot mommy in my life

Attached: A61F0A2A-CA2D-4F23-9C45-678520E090B8.jpg (750x914, 148K)

the people in the office hardly even handle the paper, infact the warehouse doesn't even touch it because it's all in boxes. did you watch the show?

Jim
>Plays the long game, accidentally, in the small pond (Dunder-Mifflin)
>Mocks those around him who do not conform to his standards of normality, which stops only when directly confronted by an authority figure above Michael's level, demonstrating that he is a sniveling nerd
>Gets punched in the face by Roy when his actions have consequences, life saved by Dwight, his redemption is only possible through the actions of Saint Schrute
Dwight
>Plays the long game, on purpose, in the big pond (real estate and farming, central elements of American culture, as well as sales, placing him well within the skill set necessary to secure a position among the bourgeois culture he swims in if he wants one)
>Stereotypically Germanic naivete in place of Jim's malevolent specatorship
>Despite his antagonistic relationship with Jim, he saved Jim's life when Roy came to deliver the consequences of Jim's actions, making him a saintly figure within the mythos of The Office

I don't respect sarcastic cunts like him that have never been in a fist fight, lots of guys like him exist...passive aggressive losers.

When did Pam cheated on Jim? I don't remember

this, plus he's a real cunt

Never cheated, but strung him along, choosing Roy over him TWICE.

But they weren't together she was with Roy so how is this cucking. She cucked Roy. I'll give you that. But not Jim

It’s emotional cucking. She knows he’s in love with her but lets him orbit and gives him signs that she has feelings too, only to pull the rug out from under him when he makes himself emotionally vulnerable. It’s not until she sees him with another woman that she gets upset enough to actually do something. It’s actually a very overt redpill on the nature of women.

Yeah she was a cunt. I just realized that exactly this hapend to me 6 year ago. I was in love with this 8/10 girl for too long. She was acting exactly like Pam. Until one day I accidentally found my current 10/10 gf. Makes her really mad and then depressed and fat for a while. Thank God I didn't make the same mistake like Jim.

T. Chad Blogposter

based chad

Unironically fucking based

Attached: 1560273533380.png (634x451, 134K)

But I am.

>Creed

Attached: 35919c2b-e2e1-41df-9f40-51c5505a1918-screen-shot-2018-01-26-at-31651-pm.png (970x546, 746K)