"I'm looking for the ugly step sister?"

>"I'm looking for the ugly step sister?"
>turns around
>it's a tranny
How did they get away with it?

Attached: images (32).jpg (555x552, 23K)

Because trannies were (rightfully) something disgusting to be ridiculed and made fun of.

Wait she was a tranny?I just thought she looked like this old girls(that end up as elementary teachers but they hate them).

she isn't a tranny, she's just ugly, if she were a tranny, she would be the stunning and brave sister.

Attached: 957393.jpg (1080x1766, 441K)

Is that the speedrunner from GDQ?

Have you ever seen a more feminine brow lads

What's the deal with being called a "street walker"?

Street walker=whore innit

Attached: WhoWoreItBetter.png (445x258, 203K)

GDQ just around the corner. There's gonna be much more content brewing

They should’ve just hired Tessa Thompson. But they use men because it’s implied women can’t be ugly. Have they seen Lena Dunham, Sarah Paulson and Elisabeth Moss?

Why did she photoshop her face?

didn't she fuck simon cowell?

it means a prostitute

It was, quite without irony, a different time. It's never specified if she's a tranny or just a really ugly woman, but again, different time. It used to be standard practice to hire manly men to voice/play astronomically ugly women. Of course hell would break loose if they attempted this today.

By making her have a nice personality.

He's lying, all trannies are incels

Did they make two slightly altered versions of Shrek? I watched the dvd when I was younger in bongland and the ugly stepsister was voiced by Jonafan Woss, but i recently torrented it for a watch since I'm now living abroad and he had an American accent.

Yeah, the original had Larry King doing the voice, the UK version was redubbed with Jonathan Ross. Later on there's a scene on the red carpet and the American version had Joan Rivers whereas the UK version had Kate Thornton.

It was a more sensible time.

Why are Americans so afraid of foreign accents?