Why does Yea Forums never discuss this kino?

Why does Yea Forums never discuss this kino?

Attached: 234546457.jpg (740x385, 66K)

What the hell is this

>all CGI movies
>kino
It's a flick at best

Fuck you.

This frightens and confuses the zoomer.

Attached: 173.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

Van Helsing

it sucks

Problem Child 2

Hwaet a girthy coc

Go and watch.

Attached: 23124345.jpg (960x1440, 348K)

It was the first movie i ever watch on 3d.

When they arrive at the beach and the scout points the spear i almost shit myself , no 3d effect has ever been as good as that one for me.

Attached: review_spear.jpg (460x209, 14K)

Stop reading false nordic lore

>wat iz dis image search u speck of?
At least try that or read the file name for a clue before asking, tard.

Attached: DhTT7xXUwAAofId.jpg (645x729, 34K)

it's not nordic lore you moron, it's english/germanic lore.

Literally not a real ethnicity.

I liked Angelina Jolie as Grendel's mother with her built-in slut heels.

This was very kino

Shouldn't have been animated. The movie looks like Shrek and it puts me off it.

Which one isn’t a real ethnicity?
Nordic, English, or Germanic?

I remember way back in the day when they made that Final Fantasy movie and actors and everyone in Hollywood was complaining that if all movies go to full CGI, then actors will be out of careers.
I wonder if there was some sort of behind the scenes scheming to keep CGI technology shitty. I mean, development on CGI has been progressing at a snail's pace if you look how far back it's been used, even in video games and stuff.

German and English are both nationalities. Anglo-Saxon=ethnicity. German is synonymous with all Germanic speaking peoples, some of whom are Nordic, some are Celtic or Slavic.

File name
>234546457.

Yeh thanks to every fucking for not naming stuff correctly. I mean I know the film and I got triggered by not knowing it but I also get triggered about shitty created threads.

That movie was incredible, but part of the reason that it failed was the uncanny valley effect it gave off. Pretty sure they can make things better, but until it's good enough that there's no revulsion they'll keep it "good but obviously fake" to the point that it doesn't cause people to recoil in fear. Just my two cents.

Also, Beowulf is an Anglo-Saxon epic. There were still Saxons on the continent that the ones in Britain were in contact with, so the poem was probably both spoken in Britain and Germany.

nordic. politically it's a blanket term for the northgermanic countries (norse/scandi) and finland. linguistically it just means 'northern'

>The teeth in the darkness
>The talons in the night

The voice work of Hopkins and Malkovich does warrant discussion, as they both seem to be doing their best to give the blandest performance they can.

Beowulf would have been successful if they had cast a big star as the lead and have the protagonist look like him.

it is insultingly ugly

Shut the fuck up retard. I bet you collect little military figurines and paint them

>Keep a memory of me. Not as a king or hero, but as a man, fallible and flawed.

No scene in cinema has ever exuded more testosterone than the 'I am Beowulf speech he gives to Grendel

>I am Ripper... Tearer... Slasher... Gouger. I am the Teeth in the Darkness, the Talons in the Night. Mine is Strength... and Lust... and Power! I AM BEOWULF!

That doesn't sound like something an anglo saxon hero would say.

It had cool fights but it turned Beowulf story into some post modern anti-hero garbage

Germanic tribes you fucking retard

There's some nice milkers in the movie.

>tfw the normie neighbors are partying again when you're trying to sleep
Beowulf was the bad guy.

Attached: grendel-beowulf-2007-BPTFDX.jpg (1300x696, 136K)

i watched this movie with my dad when it came out

when we realized it was cg we both got up and walked away

Attached: 1558749285974.jpg (613x702, 71K)

Winstone does good tho