British broadcaster ITV bans all male comedy writing teams

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-48668652

It's the beginning of the end bros, we had a good run

Attached: Feminist.png (556x720, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-48668651
itv.com/hub/categories/comedy:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll see you when they come door to door for us boys.

I don't get it, someone lay out the rules please, same sex writing team is bad but same sex parents are good? Where is the line of what's good and bad.
What about one man writing alone? He is fucked?

ITV's original programming is shit anyway. Get woke, go broke.

>ITV
lel nobody cares

have sex

>Celebability
Into the trash it goes.

>itv

The only joke is they are still broadcasting mate. UK comedy ended in the late 00s when bbc3 became the family guy channel and ch4 ended it's experimental new show slot.

All the "woke" women first shows tanked ratings and now nobody watches TV, it's just that thing you leave on till that US lesbian cop shows on the Freeview.

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-48668651

In other news, racist Paki bitch is offended that British men can be found on British TV.

>speaking at Channel 4s diverse festival in bradford
>bradford
>diverse
It was literally all pakis demanding to take over the country

>What about one man writing alone? He is fucked?
He has to hire a female to review and contribute to all his scripts. Can't have him taking all the credit and she should be paid the same (or more) than him!

It's the only way it makes sense, right?

>comedy
>written by women
Comedy.

>"The question that came back was, 'Why you, Anita? We can understand why you'd make a programme about Bollywood. "'But Hollywood? What's that got to do with you?'"
Things that never happened.

Exactly, total bullshit. There's no way you'd hear that at the (((BBC))) in the year 2019. And what's this about the """""""""posh""""""""" white men that today's TV is supposedly full of, does she even know what posh is. The closest thing I could think of is television news reporting but even that is diverse as hell now.

It's easy to "win" when you rally against a problem that doesn't exist.

Imagine thinking britain matters.

He can’t do that with a man anymore, apparently

I would totally rape Sarkeesian. She looks like good pussy.

How fast will you be running when you hear the british grenadiers in the distance?

I live in Arizona, so...yeah.

You think being in a wee shite hole like Arizona is going to save you fae a bunch of angry SBS members boating into your hoose?

Dinnae be daft, laddie.

>ITV
>comedy

wow it's fucking nothing

America is America, bitch. We aren't your faggot hold. There is no 'eh, it;s just Cardiff' in the states.

The simple work around is to just say you identify as female

>ITV "comedy"
and nothing of value was lost

diverse just means no whites

I don't get it. Why can't women get jobs through their own merit?

List of ITV comedies from itv.com/hub/categories/comedy:

American Dad
Family Guy
George and Mildred
On the Buses
Rising Damp
Celebrity Juice
Shopping with Keith Lemon
Superstore

One small step for feminism. A step on a dog turd.

I honestly don't know about you guys (oh, and ladies of course... certainly don't want to exclude them here) sometimes. What happened?

>Or the dominant perception is that the female is there purely so the production can hit quotas."

>She has now changed ITV's contracts so any shows that are commissioned or recommissioned "must aim towards 50:50 gender representation".

Are women really this fucking dense?
"There is a perception that women are only there because of hte quotas, so to change this we will enforce strict 50:50 quotas".

>"You want to represent the wide audience that's watching. You want diversity in voice, or else it won't be as funny because it won't be appealing to as many people."

How can someone be this stupid, and land a job at a top television provider, advising them on what to do?
It is impossible to please everyone, she is talking about some weird utopia where jokes can be equally non-offensive and funny for every single person.
Trying to appeal to everyone will leave everyone discontent.

This is the quintessential female thought process: Quality is determined by popularity alone.

Men can make things because they believe in themselves and are willing to take risks regarding alienating some of their audience.

Women want everyone to be happy.

the only comedy shite that comes from ITV is that Keith Lemon bloke who just acts like a retard and hasn't done anything of value since Bo' Selecta!

giving women the vote

THESE BLOODY BREXITS

Attached: 1548151680512.png (1200x600, 637K)

>American Dad
>Family Guy
not even original ITV comedies, likely wouldn't have to follow their criteria

god I fucking hate this lazy eyed cunt, BBC only hired him for diversity sake and is now being pushed into fucking everything and his acts aren't even good

What if I'm a mtf or ftm???

SEEEEETHING

Attached: charlesxaviercries.gif (320x272, 2.71M)

this irrelevant paki shithole

than chances are you won't make 30

This. The only people that watch itv are pensioners.
Now that they've lost Jeremy Kyle, they've literally only got Loose Women left. The channel will be dead in 5 years

Women are not funny
I have to give credit to Hannah Gadsby for working around that problem though, quite creative for a woman

>They can't find producers who "get" their voice and can develop their script to its full potential

You mean producers that see a "Pickle Rick" episode and throw it in the trash. Just end it.

>I don't get it, someone lay out the rules please, same sex writing team is bad but same sex parents are good? Where is the line of what's good and bad.
Two straight men raising an adopted daughter would obviously be problematic because men can't control themselves, but it's fine if two gay men are raising an adopted son because gays are only attracted to males age 18+.

Saskia Schuster is the Jewess running this, btw. I guess feminism isn’t about equality at all but control, power, communism.

Cringe

Cringe.

>This is the quintessential female thought process: Quality is determined by popularity alone.
This

But scotland doesn't want to be in the uk therefore remove the british grenadiers and replace them with lgbt youth groups

>not just saying one of you identifies as trans
>"b-but that doesn't count"
>rake them over the coals publicly for saying nonpassing trannies dont count as women

Welcome your new female writer on every ITV comedy show

Attached: Nashnal Treshah.jpg (968x645, 40K)

She won't do ITV. She has standards.
Oh and to the the user who posted earlier about "posh" men on TV - Sandy is one of them.

American level swagger really does not look good on such a self-cucked people.

>all male
>not all white male
damn, the brits really hate non whites huh?

who watches ITV anymore?

only good show on itv is celebrity juice

if you change the narrative to feminism you can keep your race.

How is bongland getting more cucked than the burgers?

comedy loicense

Say you're gender fluid too and you just completely destroy all leftist ideas

Arizona ain’t wee ya daft cunt

hey britain, what's the point of leaving the EU if you're going to remain cucked? like might as well stay in then

no no let them do it we must contain the eternal anglo

well said lad
I honestly don’t understand women’s thought processes

Which butthurt nation are you, Kraut or Frog?

But what does it have to do with her? Usually these things are some relation, she is indian or whatever so Bollywood doc. Jim alkalili is a physics professor so lets him do about atoms and shit. Bill oddie... Something... You know there is always some tenuous link,I doubt they were saying no they were just angling for free marketing, probably hoping her uncles dog was in an episode of columbo or something so they could say that on the trailer

The reason it's all posh people on telly is because to be a presenter you have to live in London and get paid millions of pounds. So even if they weren't 'posh' they soon will be.
Hmmm completely boggles the mind why so many presenters are white when whites make up 80% of the population. Apparently.

I dont think you guys have to worry about them coming for funny men.

What about all female comedy writing teams? Have they been also banned?

Norf F.C.

Attached: 1534204994756.png (680x552, 178K)

I hate women so fucking much

>Women want everyone to be happy.

No, they only want to make THEMSELVES happy because they're narcissist's who think the universe should revolve around them!!!FACT!!!

Who knows they don't exist

>Scots typing in their own retarded ebonics

cringe

>cringe

SHUT IT AND GET TA FOOK YA FOOKIN CUNT!!!FACT!!!

Attached: NO I DON'T HAVE A LICENSE MAME.jpg (1861x804, 848K)

That's just to prevent what would have happened for sure. Hire one woman to get the feminazis off of your back and tell her to go make coffee.

>Last year, when reviewing the gender balance of sitcom scripts she was sent, she realised that for every script she received from a female writer, she got five from men.
The issue here is... how many women are there trying to write comedy? They never seem to realise that the distribution between the genders tends to reflect the distribution of people trying to get into the field.

I was surprised to find yesterday, when perusing Reddit to fuel my hateboner for the day, that in a thread about gender politics, one (presumably) female poster actually referenced the greater male variability hypothesis. The world really needs to wake up to the fact there are substantially fewer exceptional women in any given field compared to the men. We're entering into a terrible time where everything's forcefully diluted and unremarkable because of all this shit.

But instead of looking at the numbers and realising the obvious, the conclusion they all come to is
>some unseen, evil social force is manifesting itself in all of us subconsciously!
these are people who laugh at religious zealots

>all Male writing rooms are sexist
>all female writing rooms are not sexist
How is these two things different

it's okay user, there are no all-female writing rooms

Lose weight.

>bbc

Aye, lads! Bew'ifool 'n brehv. 'E're's to yas!

Attached: scarfhulu.png (466x466, 176K)