youtu.be/bsAcdfw0pig
youtube.com/watch?v=K50UVfgwVuA
mileswmathis.com/dylan.pdf
mileswmathis.com/updates.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h24D87SqaLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gwen stefani was literally perfect

still is, bro

Gwyn Stefani was a long beach whore that got passed around. She had some talent but No Doubt was corporate label sellout bullshit.

brunette gwen best gwen

youtube.com/watch?v=TGwZ7MNtBFU

How can a 10/10 face have a 10/10 voice? Surely magic of the gods. Once in a lifetime shit here

>Gwyn Stefani was a long beach whore that got passed around.
you know that's not true

She banged every member of Sublime.

you take that back you no proof shitter

she was always a fucking whore

quite a talented one we can say the least

Based

Attached: met-7.jpg (1920x2880, 538K)

All women are especially your mother.

Boomer here. I will never understand.
That bitch looks awful since she was 20

B O G P I L L E D

Dont speak

bring back tite tummies

shes long dead though

Nah she has some of the best plastic surgery i have seen on a celebrity.

I thought she was cute and everything when I was a kid, but also the live footage in the Don't Speak video where she's all sweaty would gross me the fuck out, so mixed feelings. inb4 some reply about wanting to drink gallons of her sweat, I was like 12 back then.

they have literally never made a bad video

youtube.com/watch?v=PHzOOQfhPFg

Attached: gw11z.jpg (954x653, 76K)

Yeah from chocking on deez nuts.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but you're a fag.

Attached: gwst.jpg (656x452, 46K)

X-ers will literally never understand..

youtu.be/xgv5jPyUU60

Zoomers will never experience Daft Punk live.

youtu.be/P1hlKSuqCgs

Gwen Stefani is low-key one of the best singers of all time. Her pitching is perfect. None of this is auto-tuned.

Which makes her decent into shit-ass ape music all the more sad. She can still sing but for some reason doesn't do so. Her live shows are taken at about 2/3rds of the correct tempo on all the old No Doubt stuff too. Pathetic end.

that was literally the video that made them my favorite band. i can't describe how it made me feel and it still makes me feel.
not as much as this though, this is the original version of don't speak; it was originally a happy song, pic related
youtube.com/watch?v=u8_MCQJ4sl8

Attached: feel.gif (645x773, 8K)

Attached: 578050_10151524585099873_252028749_n.jpg (789x960, 83K)

lol good catch

Are those gwen's feets? in some special shoes to keep their smell at peak levels?

all those teen whores listening to the words of a whore

imagine the smell and the iq

Attached: 1546733419203.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

>tfw the 90s soundscape is gone for good
JUST

just promoting her shoe line

never knew this existed

>ywn be called on stage during a concert to wipe her sweat off with little towels
>ywn take those towels home with you and wring them out into your mouth

Attached: tumblr_mjgzgy1vDo1qzssrlo1_250.gif (250x216, 671K)

This is also based and underrated

This was kino

youtu.be/j6H2DytO23o

I actually got some goosebumps

That whole album was kino

Made me fall in love with her

Man, I love Under Pressure by Queen. Why did they change the lyrics though?

Wrong Way is about her. FACT.

From this to

Attached: stefani1996.jpg (1226x2000, 152K)

i always found it fucking weird how no doubt came out with one of the decade's biggest blockbuster albums out of literally nowhere. good for them though

no doubts tragic kingdom is a fucking masterpiece, every song could be a single.

buying savage dragon comics and listening to no doubt. glory days.

DONT SPEAK

This. She had so much potential musically.
youtube.com/watch?v=k_gWVC8mznM

Why do you tell lies on the internet? She was and remains pure. The purest famous female I've ever seen.

And every member of Reel Big Fish.

Reminder that there is no such thing as boomers and zoomers.

Baby boomers are people born between 1946 – 1964 which I doubt any of us here are.

The term you are looking for is Millennials, which are people born between 1980-2000

>According to Forbes (2015), the generation after Millennials, Generation Z, which they defined as people born from the mid-1990s to the early 2000s, made up 25% of the U.S. population, making them a larger cohort than the Baby Boomers or Millennials.

Holy shit this is my life.

Miles W. Mathis has interesting theories regarding this kind of thing.

interesting, any suggestions/links?

joyless faggot

understand what? garbage overhyped trash?
now, THIS is music
youtube.com/watch?v=GX8Hg6kWQYI

Um, sweetie? She's cancelled now. Her entire career was built on cultural appropriation.

This is to music what spaghetti thrown at a wall is to art.

this always gets me emotional

cope harder faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=pgN-vvVVxMA

keep listening to music genres invented by blacks

Redhead gwen is best

youtu.be/bsAcdfw0pig

She turns 50 this year holy shit.

Attached: gwen.jpg (750x563, 80K)

What am I coping with, exactly?

what is white women problem?

MUH HEART

Remember the behind the scenes video thing they did where she said she had smelly feet? O.O

posting this much C O P E

Attached: 1517442623691.jpg (728x728, 64K)

Look at that top tier forearm fur

>according to Forbes

And what exactly makes a financial rag the authority on social demos?

based as fuck my friend

>sellout
This is how we spot adolescents. Grow up.

Bradley maybe. Bud and Eric were functionally retarded and only cared about smoking weed

>watch TV
>gnome with short hair comes on and sings this
youtube.com/watch?v=K50UVfgwVuA

>yfw flea threw his sweaty underwear into a crowd during an mtv performance, and some woman wrung the sweat out into her mouth
imagine being the guy that ended up with her and kissing her gently on the lips

>implying later that evening flea didn't end up kissing her gently on the anus

Miles W. Mathis has a theory that most major celebrities and politicians etc. are basically decended from the same families, and are put in place and promoted to control events and the public narrative.
It sort of seems like a schizophrenic paranoid ranting, but some of his arguments bring up interesting questions, and his arguments that the major art market for high valued works is a front for money laundering make sense.
If you’re familiar with the theory of the Laurel Canyon music scene, and how a bunch of the bands and musicians were related to military officers, for instance David Crosby, Jim Morrison, John Phillips, and Frank Zappa, etc. it’s similar to that.
This is his updates paper on Bob Dylan.
mileswmathis.com/dylan.pdf
This is the page with a bunch of the papers.
mileswmathis.com/updates.html
I simply mentioned No Doubt, because unlike a lot of bands, all the members seem to be in relatively good shape, like they jog and work out, similar to what career military officers tend to do.
Then I noticed the band was formed in Anaheim, CA, home to The Walt Disney Co., but also home to offices for Raytheon and General Dynamics, two major defense contractors.
The band was formed in 1986, which is around the same time Nirvana and Soundgarden were founded.
Both Nirvana and Soundgarden had a member for a brief time named Jason Mark Everman, who then went off and became a US Army Ranger and Green Beret.

You're mentally ill. Don't reply. This isn't a discussion.

hmm, i see. i'm a huge dylan fan and reading the paper with great interest right now, but i can't say i'm convinced just yet. this guy seems to be reaching quite a lot

but i'm familiar with the hippie/military shit, have you read pic related?

Attached: 18617616.jpg (296x475, 44K)

No Doubt was formed around the same time as Nirvana.
Jason Mark Everman:
>Everman joined Nirvana in February 1989 as a second guitarist. He is listed as being second guitarist on Nirvana's Bleach and appears on the cover, but did not actually play on any of the tracks. Nirvana founder Kurt Cobain said the credit was a token of thanks to Everman for paying a fee of $606.17 to record the album.
>Everman left Nirvana in July 1989 and joined Soundgarden the following year as Hiro Yamamoto's temporary successor on bass. In April 1990, he played on the band's cover of The Beatles' "Come Together", which appeared on an EP called Loudest Love. Everman appeared in Soundgarden's Louder Than Live home video. Everman left immediately after Soundgarden completed its promotional tour for Louder Than Love
>After releasing a split EP with Assück in 1990, Plotkin recruited former Nirvana guitarist Jason Everman for their second album, Lo Flux Tube (1991).
>Mind Funk (spelled Mindfunk on later releases) were an American rock band containing members of Chemical Waste and several other bands. They signed to the Sony/Epic-label and released their self-titled debut album in 1991. Guitarist Jason Everman, known for stints on guitar and bass with Nirvana and Soundgarden, joined and later left in September 1994 to join the US Army 2nd Ranger Battalion and the Special Forces.

No Doubt was awful.
Gwen Stefani is and was awful.
That song is awful.

Haven’t read it yet.
Mathis makes assumptions about family relations when he doesn’t have enough proof, and some if the surnames are too common to be easily trackable.
After reading his comments on Dylan though, and watching the opening to ‘Watchmen’ I’m sort if wondering if he has a point, because the song fits perfectly.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h24D87SqaLQ

>that one dude who thinks he's punk but isn't

>No Doubt was corporate label sellout bullshit.
you bought the record didn't you CONFESS

She was PAJEETED at an early age tho user

But it isn't, though.

My roommate in '96 got dumped by this absolute babe and he was so fucking depressed he played that song on repeat for the 45 minutes it took him to get ready for work.

If opinions are objective then you should start sucking cocks m8 because I reckon you're a faggot.

Yeah whatever Tyler, someday people will see your superior talent, one day you will make it

Also untrue.

>guy goes through a bunch of bands getting fired

Happens more often than you think.

except you obviously

satanic trips, you should have put him out of his misery

The whole of 90's was kino as fuck

what will zommers feel nostaglic about in 20 years?

trash rehash of the 80s and 90s aesthetics, motherfuckers can't capture that feel

who cares? daft punk is entry level babby's-first-electronic. it's like saying metallica is the best metal band

He was a nice guy and I needed someone to split the bills with. But that went on for a year before I asked him to start wearing headphones.

I did feel bad for him, though, which is why I put up with it for so long. I had the same thing happen to me right after high school.

I never knew this board was so full of poptimist homos.

I bet OP also likes Brittany Spears. Pop trash is pop trash.

Attached: 8The man Who Fell.jpg (1600x693, 64K)

IM JUST A GIRL IN THE WORLD

THAT'S ALL THAT YOU'LL LET ME BEEEEEEEE

>daft punk is entry level babby's-first-electronic
Pleb filtered. Being mainstream doesn't take away from the fact that they're very impressive composers.

>flea now has mouth cancer

Attached: 1406113936351.jpg (463x357, 21K)