Should women be allowed to vote?

should women be allowed to vote?

Attached: 1559675162764.jpg (926x1283, 223K)

The perfect bait post

Well, I dunno if this is from a woman, but as the user before me says, the author deserves credit for being a master baiter. Cry more OP.

Perfect Russian troll post

I'm super glad I've never been nice to a women. Everyone they complain i just do a Furio impression and say

> Don't bitch to me

and start mocking them. How the fuck do you say

> I'd never done any of that to you?

In a straight face? What's wrong with you?

only couples with more than one kid should vote

imagine being an incel

All women are whores.

perfect incel post

and single unemployed white men since they have the most time to think about things

Imagine having how you behave to women as a priority in your life

Wow, this social media post makes me really angry. I’m definitely redpilled now.

YAAAAAAS QUEEN

>Yea Forums - Television & Film

>ill just ignore reality

It's kind of mandated in that legal document you pretend to respect whenever anyone talks about guns being dangerous in the wrong hands, soooooooo ..

Imagine being Am*rican.

>reality
Wow, this social media post makes me really angry. I’m definitely redpilled now.

The "when a "nice guy" touches you" one was better

What reality?
All your social "experience" is based on internet screencaps because you wasted your youth on the internet and now confuse what you see in your computer screen with real life because you don't have anything else.

In the UK muslims recently went around to other muslims houses in an organized fashion and either intimidated or paid them to vote for a specific party in postal votes. That party won by a small margin.

you got more serious problems than women.

Cast them.

nope

Attached: a7040gu30.png (600x1067, 439K)

real life is even worse if you've been to college

were there always this many young single moms as there are now? like in the 90s or earlier

Brexit's win was not small though

literally niggers and dating apps