Hey /pol/

you need to calm down

Attached: E9DED52F-0503-41E2-B6B8-2BBC6E62B716.jpg (1242x687, 683K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I0MT8SwNa_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>make decent pop banger
>lyrics are about tr*nnies

Yikes. Uninstalling her discography aws.

Attached: 1517649999807.png (402x325, 34K)

/pol/ are about to stick burning crosses on her lawn

I love how she is getting more flack from the LGBT community for this song than the supposed bigots she talking down to in the song. The left eat their own.

Think it’s more about those faggots on Yea Forums user. Fun song though and funny video.

>decent

It's standard synthesized nigger pop.

i'm so sick of the constant bigotry and vitriol here. i need a more inclusive board i think.

Try /lgbt/
I sense you will fit in.

she needs to lose some weight

It's because it comes off as fake since she didn't do shit for like 15 years, now she's all about progressivism.

Can't say they're wrong, desu.

no, they're TOO gay. i just regular people who don't get s butthurt over everything..

how come all the anti gay people were white when in reality blacks and hispanics are even more anti gay

I'm pretty sure ALL of Yea Forums is both anti gay and very white.

r/pol/ is not Yea Forums user you need to lurk more.

>""""""""""""white""""""""""""

Attached: Oh say can you shart.jpg (1200x1800, 228K)

do you know where you are? i'm not talking about Yea Forums, i'm talking about the fucking planet earth. you want to find people who don't get butthurt over shit? hahahahhahahahaha

Fuck off! all of you, you're homophobic and hateful you'll never amount to anything.

Dude, most of the support for the gay community is fake. They cried for 15 years about hurr durr take position and now they whine when she took one. Are they retarded?

Yes.

Dila-

Poor bait.

Reddit seems like the kind of place you're after
Thank me later

>like, why do you care about living in a moral society where reproductive lifestyle is encouraged and degenerate activities are discouraged
to ask the question is to answer it

She is the soundtrack to capitalism.

suck more cock

Is there anything gayer than gay pride? What is there to be proud about? Taking it up the ass? Spreading aids?

It's infantile, it's in poor taste, tone-deaf, misses the point. Plasticky and naive, insulting the viewer's intelligence. Just all around gross.

If she wanted to actually help she'd do a lesbkino MV like Hayley Kiyoko does. It's tasteful and genuine. Acually I'm execpting her new single to be in this style.

youtube.com/watch?v=I0MT8SwNa_U

-te

reddit is your jam sir!

I think Reddit is where you should be, champ

Attached: a162cfb2adb328a88a4531a06bda4020.jpg (660x747, 213K)