F

F

Attached: C3834CF6-5D1D-4DC8-89D7-F3456C3B303A.jpg (1024x1024, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

seriously why did they decide to start this countdown at 4? they MUST know the reaction of the imagery of spiderman + 4 would be interpreted

Yes, which is why they did it. If they didn't no one here would know of it, for example

>capeshit in charge of not fucking everything up
Deep down I knew it was too good to be true, a new Raimi spider-man movie after all these years? Impossible.

my first thought was spider-man teaming up with the fantastic four

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

What the fuck is supporting the inner segment of the three on the left?
Fucking cunts.

This. It's not that difficult to get right

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.gif (500x383, 998K)

Oh...
Thanks for giving me hope and taking it away again Marvel.

>why did they decide to start this countdown at 4?
Experiment. To see how much reaction this gets.

> cumming into a spider's web
The most satisfying way to feed your room spiders

Attached: images(17).jpg (246x205, 12K)

Thank fuck I'm not the only autist thinking about that sort of shit.

>they MUST know the reaction of the imagery of spiderman + 4 would be interpreted

i dont watch/read capeshit, what does the imagery represent?

>This is what happens when you watch too much capeshit
Jesus get a hobby

this, fucking retards

Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man under Sony.
With Sam Raimi the horror director.
They were very popular and made a lot of money.
There was a 4th movie planned, (They were named Spider-Man 1, Spider-Man 2, and Spider-Man 3, you can probably guess what the 4th would be called)
A lot of people were hyped thinking a 4th movie in that "universe" with the old actor (and maybe director) was coming back

We don't know yet. It's counting down to something.

They assumed people, mostly americans, wouldn't be that dumb

They were also delusional.

one thing we know for sure is that it has to do with comics not the movies. the post has #MarvelComics which they only do for comic related stuff

I thought Fantastic Four.

Counting down to what? They already released two trailers for FFH...

some spider man comic event

Who the fuck counts down from 4? It usually starts at 5.

Yes, they have to have known it was complete and utter bait.
Which is despicable.
Also why did Alex Ross one of the comic book artists release this picture on the left if it isn't Spider-Man 4?

Attached: alex ross.jpg (1280x718, 105K)

He deleted this picture shortly after btw.

Either it still has something to do with Sam Raimi's spider-man or they did that on purpose to build hype, yeah.

Imagine how awful raimi's spiderman 4 would look with Marvel's atrocious cinematography and color grading.

Could just give Raimi creative control, and as much time as he wants to write a script.

>when you read IGN comments

Attached: 1540442556876.png (784x291, 34K)

Why would you ever do this?

IGN? more like IGNoramus

They're wrong Raimi's films had soul.
Homecoming literally tried a cheap knockoff with the boat scene, even Marvel are just copying Raimi's films.

I didn't really like Homecoming either. I liked Spider-man and Vulture's new design but it felt very overrated otherwise. Raimi's films have a very nice and kinda unique comic book feel to them.

Hey /pol/

Some Marvel Comics event. They only have like 7 a year now.

>three
>third reich
Jesus Raimi

>It’s slowly turning into a Swastika,

Jesus Christ Raimi

I live mostly in frustration at how delusional people are and what really bugs me is they never listen to me when I try to explain the truth to them.

Technically it could be a countdown to S4, which would explain why it started at 4

What bothers me even more about it is that the absence of proper support creates a large amount of negative space which isn't found elsewhere, making the entire image unbalanced.

I hope someone was fired for this.

I thought they just realised that Spider-Man Homecoming was kinda shit, and that fans of the original were duped into watching it.
Their new movie isn't doing well with test audiences and they know it won't flop but will make less money than Homecoming, so they decided to maybe come back to the original trilogy.

Can anyone make this into swastika?

Or, if Yea Forums is to be believed, the event that finally undoes One More Day.

where did you get this test info from? we also had 2 spiderman films inbetween 3 and homecoming

homecoming came right off the back of the failure that was amazing spiderman 2 and despite that it was still a large success. since then audiences have seen tom holland’s spiderman in infinity war and endgame. there is no way it won’t earn at least more than homecoming did. no matter what your personal feelings towards the movies are, audiences are liking the new spiderman and we won’t be seeing it decline even slowly

I'm sorry Disney, did I upset you?

all the spiderman films get compared to tobey's run dude, the reason the amazing spider man 2 flopped is the same reason far from home will flop. think about it, amazing 1 does great because fans are like "it's spider-man again!" then 2 does shit, homecoming does great "it's spider-man again!" 2nd movie flops.
if you account for inflation all of tobey's movies made more than homecoming, and the amazing films.

Never Ever

reminder to turn off autocorrect next time. it will make it less obvious

did you see howuch money amazing spider-man 2 made? it was only a "failure" due to the budget and not meeting Sony's expectations, but it didn't lose money either

Homecoming made less than Spider-Man 3 a 10yo movie, and they still have to split profits or pay sony or something

Ross knows are much about it as we do. Someone tweeted him that it was a Raimi related to he tweeted that to show support. he deleted directly after, likely because Marvel contacted him.

Are you accusing me of me being a phone poster, my good Sir?

spiderman was the 3rd movie of a trilogy so ofcourse it was a massive success. homecoming just barely didn’t match it by a few million. far from home is riding off the success of both avengers movies that earned over a billion each.

yeah i can make stupid strawman deflection post just like you can to dismiss any arguments

It's the continuation to the Raimi trilogy as a comic book with toby maguire's likeness.

Homecoming made less than Spider-Man 1.
Accounting for inflation, Spider-Man (2002) made 1.19 Billion U.S. Dollars in 2017 money. (The year Homecoming came out)
Homecoming made 880m

Does literally no one account for inflation?
A movie in 2007 can't be compared to Homecoming, a 2017 movie. You can't just say "Well they're both 800m", no they aren't. One's 800m in 2017 currency, where the dollar has fallen a lot, and one is 800m in 2007 currency.

Attached: 1550066423.png (798x407, 691K)

It was smart

Especially since he killed all those migrants

Told you faggots.

Maybe you should have listened to reason instead of getting blindly hyped up based on how own assumptions.
I can't even feel bad for you

Attached: yawning.jpg (782x520, 130K)

>comparing dogshit homecoming to actual movies
Hope both posters die of Ebola tonight

Ding ding
Only way to get people to watch this lame franchise and bring in Galactus

Could two Spider-Man franchises running at once really work?

Maybe. Considering the current one is dogshit, I’d be down for a multiverse-explained Tobey sequel

TASM 3 finally

Attached: ASMVFX-153.jpg (3000x2000, 633K)

that is fucking bullshit god damn