IN YOUR LIFE YOU SEEM TO HAVE IT ALL YOU SEEM TO HAVE CONTROL

BUT DEEP WITHIN YOUR SOUL YOU'RE LOSING IT

Attached: Untitled.png (152x70, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/width/1500/height/600/page/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that no matter what type of cope capefaggots come up with, they spammed this board for months saying "avatar is finished" and they still fucking lost, now nothing else matters
get dabbed on you capecucks

Attached: 1517021764256.png (434x434, 117K)

It's also nice to know avatar will age better too

>Endgame drops just 27.8% and is holding better than ever
>Daily reminder that actuals will push endgame up $1 million
>Daily reminder that Endgame will pass Avatar's $2,749,064,328 total for its first theatrical release this week
>Daily reminder that Endgame will finish over $2.765m at this rate, crushing the first run record
>Daily reminder that Disney ((accountants)) will inflate this number
>Daily reminder that a Labor Day re-release will clinch the overall record for Endgame
>in b4 muh inflation: When factoring in currency exchange rates and the weak 2009-2010 dollar, Endgame is performing better than Avatar
>Daily reminder that Endgame has sold more tickets than Avatar

Attached: Capture.jpg (1044x310, 72K)

Imagine being a redditor

Imagine thinking Endgame could Sameron the Cameron

Attached: 1559961787275.jpg (694x816, 120K)

still not even close to gone with the wind.

gwtwCHADS still win

Hahaha Avengers is holding amazingly now, $470k monday vs. $590k last monday.

Game on avacucks ;^)

Attached: Capture.jpg (398x332, 19K)

STAYIN' ALIVE

STAYIN' ALIVE

AH AH AH AH

Attached: JUST GAME.png (888x306, 23K)

Endgame was the cultural event of our century, comparable to the first Olympic in Ancient Greece.

Not even baiting, they created a new methods of telling a story : a interlinked multimedia experience spanned over a decade, that is insane when you think about it : comics, TV, movies all aiming to deliver this story. And yet every one stands on his own. In-sane

>NO NO NO WHY ISN'T IT DROPPING LIKE BEFORE

Attached: avatar7.png (627x758, 317K)

fuck off

based

Drops are too big now, it's gonna finish like 20m south of Avatar

>Daily reminder that Endgame will pass Avatar's $2,749,064,328 total for its first theatrical release this week
>Daily reminder that Endgame will finish over $2.765m at this rate, crushing the first run record
>Daily reminder that Disney ((accountants)) will inflate this number
>Daily reminder that a Labor Day re-release will clinch the overall record for Endgame

I want you to reread your own post for the rest of your life

>No inflation calculation
>Not taking the financial crisis in consideration while we're now in a financial boom
>Global economy is significantly larger than it was when Avatar launched

If you look at movie revenue as part of global GDP then Avengers isn't even 40% as far as Avatar

>daily reminder that this is all cope you've constructed in your head & it's time to bend over & take this BBC (big blue cock)

Attached: 1518023696787.png (554x400, 81K)

Shut up asshole. I spent my fucking rent money on tickets trying to beat that g*d damn blue Pocahontas in space movie.

to be honest, even if it had surpassed Avatar, it's quite pathetic that a huge blockbuster 10 years in the making by Disney of all companies wasn't able to surpass a movie that came from fucking nowhere. also, is the thing even adjusted for inflation? btw, how much did Avatar cost anyway? I heard Endgame was expensive as fuck but I assume Avatar was expensive as well due to the new tech and all

Attached: laughtiri.webm (1280x720, 665K)

Not even adjusted for inflation, capecucks btfo forever

People forget how bad the economy was in 2009, i saw Marvel fanboys claiming if the economy was better End Game would beat Avatar, are these people 15 or just liberals not wanting to admit the economy is good?

it's really amazing that a tech demo with a generic plot was able to make so much money. then again, Endgame's plot was only nice during the first half while becoming totally generic during the second half

what the fuck? why are people even talking about it then? there's no point in even discussing this shit if inflation is unaccounted for. I love to watch cape movies but why are cape fans such cancer? I don't recall Avatar fans actually watching a movie 5-10 times just to beat some record, this is pathetic

>random blogpost
Woah you sure showed them, I'm sure a movir hyped up by all media during a fucking decade with a 250% cumulative growth on the chinese movie market since 2009 along with many other third world countries growing fast as fuck, not to mention a fucking decade of inflation, it surely beat Avachad nominal gross and this isn't just made up shit to cope with embarrassing defeat right?

Cope harder avacuck ;^)

Attached: 1560768513934.jpg (900x453, 77K)

They are marvel fanboys. Of course they are zoomers.

>inflation
You a gwtw fan too or why you talking about avatar, you mong ?

I think its more impressive considering they relyed on actual word of mouth and not expensive tickets hyping 3D. No one I talk to is a "fan" of Avatar

You lost sweetie

James Cameron isnt out of fucking nowhere you lunatic.

Just find an excuse to give it a rerelease at some point and it'll make the difference easily. Avatar got one a year or so after the original release just to add in a deleted scene and made like $50 million off of it

The inflation card was always the avachad's ace in the hole but turns out we didn't even have to use it

Dread it, run from it... XD

Attached: avatar5.jpg (780x760, 251K)

it made 30 worldwide, 10 in US

There are no words

>avafags losing like a bitch whenever they mention inflation
Gwtw rapes you daily, retard

And Endgame will only need 20 XD

Endgame's defeat comes all the same ;^)

Disney won't re release it, they want to advertise Avatar 2 as the sequel to the biggest film of all time

All those marvel fanboys watching the movie 15 times need to realise Disney isn't their friend

Wait so this isn't adjusted for inflation? What's the point of these threads then? This capetrash was never even close

We let these marvel kids make these threads to give them hope just so we could crush it by showing the numbers accounted for inflation.

But that isn't even going to happen and it won't even beat the unadjusted numbers so it's time to tell those marvel kids that show's over.

China then:
5000 theaters

China now:

>But we still won!

And it was during the GFC too.

Attached: 1424425835464.jpg (469x500, 41K)

>capecucks spams how endgame is going to earn more for months
>ten years of hype for the flick
>orchestrated effort to beat avatar

>avatar just earned it's place by being a good, well-liked film
>never tried to get that high
>avachads never made any effort to make avatar #1

as opposed to capekiddies avachads have no beef with gone with the wind

Attached: 2019-06-18 09_53_40-Open.jpg (1642x809, 941K)

reminder that avatar had a re-release and needed ten months to gross a little more than what endgame achieved in 3

europ fags feeling guilty about colonialism doesn't make it a well liked film

> based chink subhumans saved me
the absolute state of capecucks

Not an argument. Cope.

Reminder Endgame is one of the most frontloaded movies ever and Avatar stayed in theaters because people keep watching it. Same reason why it got a rerelease in the first place. Reminder Endgame lost because its a shit movie, don't look for excuses, you can't shill your movie into quality

>can't cope

Attached: 6612122675-0-90.jpg (943x829, 86K)

Avatar had the largest advertisenent campaign for a movie up to date.

Reminder that Endgame sold only about 70% of the tickets Avatar did, inflated ticket prices are the only thing driving it up

blue Pocahontas

Not really, Fox never spent much on advertising, they relied on word of mouth

Endgame had a decade long marketing campaign, billions upon billions. The entire MCU is a marketing operation.

And it still L O S T

>not even hordes of escapist chinksect sweatshop slaves could help marvelshit beat based Jim
Absolutely loving this timeline

you realize it's inevitable that endgame will surpass avatar, one way or another it is inevitable

>more capelet cope

You know I’m right though

They had companies like Coca Cola, Honda and McDonalds advertise it.

Why wouldn’t they release an ‘extended version’ right now

It really didn't, disneyshill "journalists" were claiming it flopped after a weak domestic opening weekend, word of mouth kicked in and made MORE on its second weekend than in the first. Avatar success and ultimate victory over capecuckolds is grassroot as it gets

Seems to me all they gotta do is put it back in theatres for a few days some months from now if they really want to pass Avatar.

They did that for the first Avengers movie.

I know what it's like to lose, to feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail nonetheless. It's frightening, turns the legs to jelly. But I ask you to what end? Dread it, run from it, destiny arrives all the same.

And now it's here. Or should I say, I am.

Attached: 6fu9a6cb7y811.jpg (750x934, 76K)

Unfriendly reminder that all Avatard and capecuck shills are unpaid Disney interns derailing threads via disruption tactics to advertise Disney and generate hype for its next big money laundering scheme aka movie ilmad in collusion with the IT cell of the KGB for data mining purposes so that they can get Trump reelected and complete heir accelarationist objectives

>avatar got a rerelease every year after release
where the fuck do you cunts get this information from, it's clearly false

I may hate the mouse but this still seems to prove the whole fake ticket buying thing is nonsense. If they had the means to meaningfully boost a flops revenue a tiny boost like this needs would be trivial.

It'll be too obvious, this sht has been dropping like a ton of bricks everywhere and if it suddenly made 50 million out of nowhere the jig would be up

>Being reddit
That's what Yea Forums Is all about

Hahahahaha

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-18 Avengers Endgame (2019) - Financial Information.png (709x480, 19K)

Yikes that's embarrassing, why didn't they just make a good movie instead of Endgarbage?

have you watched it recently? It's aged like shit user.
not implying it was ever actually good though

are you retarded?

godlike

>he doesn't know

Now this is mental gymnastics.
>A BILLION DOLLARS WITH A GORILLION EMPTY THEATERS, HOW DO THEY GET AWAY WITH IT REEEEEE
>of course they don't edge out Avatar, that would be too conspicuous

>lost
LMAO

>tfw zoebros literally can't lose

Attached: zoes.jpg (926x1024, 193K)

are you dense? the entire purpose of the topic is to compare box office results. how are you supposed to do that if you're not equalising the results in terms of inflation? people like you are the reason that bait threads exist in the first place

I was implying that Avatar as an idea or even franchise came out of nowhere. Cameron isn't really a brand even though he made successful as fuck movies. Sure, slapping his name on it in addition to Titanic might have had some benefits during marketing but usually, these kind of movies don't make that much money. The plot was generic, the visuals stunning, and the tech virtually non-existent at the time but that doesn't guarantee more than 2 goddamn billion bucks

MFW I will literally never stop posting about this when endgame takes the record

Attached: s908591656759181053_p2_i1_w381.png (381x339, 34K)

>when
if

Cope harder avacuck

Attached: avatar6.jpg (1080x2993, 285K)

it's still 500 million to avatar and one billion to gone with the wind

>you made that
pathetic

Avatar as an idea didn’t come out of nowhere. Cameron was planing it for decades and Cameron IS brand, every his movie will be presented as ‘from box office wizard James Cameron’. Damn abatards are stupid as fuck.

yeah, it came from Pocahontas

How far away was endgame last week?

It made over $20m in the last week worldwide and is holding better than ever, plus the Far From Home bump is coming

40 mill i think

Why are Avatards celebrating? It hasn't ended yet and it's extremely close from surpassing Avatar.

Shut up shut up shut up!

Attached: 1560775068651.png (920x757, 206K)

gay

It is time for you to depart back to a different forum website my dude.

Not really, it needs to make what it does for another 4-5 weeks without being pulled from theatres worldwide, which it already is
Even if it keeps dropping 20-30%, it just won't make it
Which is why the shills are shifting goalposts about beating avatar's "original release", ignoring that the rerelease was like a week after the original run ended and never once mentioning inflation to begin with

Faggot

>LMAO
Yeah I lmao at capelosers too

>hey avacucks, you got something for me?
>i'll be taking that record now ;^)

Attached: Capture.jpg (345x305, 11K)

Why are disneyshills memeing about Endgame taking the record? It's literally impossible at this point, not even adjusting for inflation because that would just cause suicides among capecucks

Disneycucks fighting each is hilarious

It's almost definitely going to pass it though, it's going to be 15-25 million away and an expansion is inevitable.

Wow 46 dollars of difference bravo

But Superkiller and Snyder!!

Why can't Avatards accept their loss?
And why can't Avatards come up with original memes?

Attached: patrick btfo avatar ORIGINAL.jpg (694x816, 183K)

Wow... goosebumps...

>participation trophy records
Only the highest grossing record matters fag, nobody should celebrate the fact that Endgame made more money in an arbitrary lapse of time.

>Only the highest grossing record matters fag
Yes, look closer. It says Endgame owns that record.
Sit down.
Be humble.

>15-25 million away
Acceptance is the first stage, you hang on in there friendo

>endcaca didn't break the only relevant record
Lmfao

>Worldwide (Honest)
Says it right there.

>Honest
Hahahhaha look at this DOOD oh no no no no

>Honest
>Dishonest
Nice inspect element sweetie, whatever helps you cope at night.

>noooooOOOooooOOOoo THE 3D GIMMICK WAS HONESSSSST!!
Sorry, Wolveshitters. The Endgame has arrived.
Sit down.
Be humble.

>i-it doesn't c-count
Holy motha of COPERINO mamma mia!!

>Endgame: highest honest gross, highest domestic, highest foreign, highest opening, highest opening in 44 foreign nations, most ticket presales, widest release, highest market share, most hype, most memorable, 94% on RT
>Avatar: uhhhhh highest 37th weekend and only 82% on RT, also highest dishonest gross
Sit down.
Be humble.

Attached: 37th weekenders.jpg (742x606, 311K)

>highest honest gross
>honest
No breaks in the COPE train

Can I have a quick rundown on why capeshitters are so insistent 'their' must be numbawan in shekels earned?
They are not going to get anything from it personally.

>Endgame is the highest honest-grossing film.
>C-COPE!!
>Do you have any evidence proving that Avatar wasn't dishonest in its marketing?
>NUHHHH COPE COPE
>Just because you scream that word doesn't make it tr-
>COPITY COPE COPE CAPESHITTERRRR COPE COPE!!!
Funny how Avatards never provide evidence on the contrary. It's like I'm...correct.

Attached: 1560027195722.png (364x322, 14K)

Adjust for inflation.

Wait
Hold up
Is this adjusted for inflation?

Endgame is a really bad movie filled with massive plot holes, disgusting post production filters to cover the cheap CGI and over reliance in empty fanservice and nostalgia. The only chance it has to avoid oblivion is to break this record, which we now know it won't do

>number two in honest gross
>number two when adjusted for inflation
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No wonder AvaTURD is number two.

Attached: number two, just like the film.png (437x127, 7K)

>Avatar is a really bad movie filled with massive plot holes, disgusting post production filters to cover the cheap 3D and over reliance in empty fanservice and nostalgia. The only chance it has to avoid oblivion is to keep this record, which we now know it won't do
Absolutely this.

>dishonest in its marketing
During the day he's a regular mousecuck but at night he becomes the COPED CRUSADER

I think it's about Boomers vs Zoomers. Not even capeshit against avatar. It's the new kids getting upset that oldfags are making fun of their retarded capeshit so they want to "BTFO" oldfags by showing capeshit outperforms all other stuff financially and thus we're just old farts that don't grow with the times instead of people with actual tastes.

Now that the movies don't gross as much even without adjusting for inflation it kinda pokes holes in those zoomer's ideals.

Now Zoomers have to contend with Cinema and all their beloved franchises being a piece of shit compared to the millenial era which was the last era in history where there was still genuine creativity and originality instead of rehash after rehash.

That is what this is really about. Avatar and Capeshit are just proxies for the real argument.

>COPED CRUSADER
10/10

>Endgame drops just 27.8% and is holding better than ever
*than ever before in its pathetic run
>still dropped more than Infinity War
>Toy Story 4 this weekend

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/width/1500/height/600/page/1/

Attached: OH NO NO NO NO NO.jpg (800x800, 135K)

Cope.

Hey Capeshitters, how's beating Avatar coming along?
Going to happen any week now, right? I mean it made 2 billion so quickly so it's bound to beat Avatar , right? Isn't that what you thought?

LOOOOOOOLL
Did these kids seriously think that they had a chance of beating James Cameron?
When oh when will they learn?
The ONLY man capable of beating James Cameron is James Cameron.
It took you capeshitters 20 movies and you STILL were only able to match Cameron's second-best.

Hey, don't lose hope little guy, maybe Endgame's grosses will stop dropping 40-50% week on week? Or maybe they'll keep Endgame in cinemas for the next 9 months?

Attached: 1556913587027.png (249x249, 86K)

HAHAHHAHA

lol

Attached: avengers lost.png (1376x694, 564K)

And thats why you get pointed to the adjusted for inflation numbers. Because everybody already knows it isnt number 1. Endgame wont even get to the number 4 spot on that list. Ever. I guess 5th best is alright though, at least you tried.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (637x358, 106K)

>What is Toho Godzilla

I dont care for either avatar or endgame.Endgame i only saw because a group im with my friends was "lets go see it" and i went"eh why not,its a way to go out and socialize" and avatar i saw with my family when it appeared.I dont know whats wrong with me.

Attached: 1524255427222.jpg (640x480, 52K)

I have never seen so much seething in my life lol. Avatards are terrified of losing that which they hold most dear.

Cope

>not even adjusted
Don't call it winning, it was never a competition

Cope.

End game has already matched Avatar. and still hasn't released from from theatres YET.

Attached: 25123797.699999996_1540995773266.png (249x249, 79K)

t. increasingly coping capecuck

GONNA TAKE A LITTLE TIME

>40 million away
>only making 4 million a week
>exponentially decaying

lmao

>End game has already matched Avatar
>40 million down, making 200,000 a day and dropping like a rock
It can't be healthy to cope this hard

Watching the collapse of the Cuckvel fanbase is absolutely hilarious.
They had nothing but smooth sailing going up against DCucks for years, when the numbers would speak for themselves and arguments were entirely one-sided. They got real comfy.
Now it's obvious they have no idea how to handle the fact that their biggest and "best" STILL failed to top Avatar, something they promised would happen for years, and it's the last chance they'll ever get. The seething and deflection is palpable. They have no idea what to do but act like nigger retards.
Continue crying, capecucks. It does put a smile on my face.

Attached: 1521746531819.png (665x1145, 141K)

Attached: spendgame3.jpg (1022x375, 104K)

Gone With The Wind

Not only is Avatar going reign supreme over copeshit, but Avatar 2, with Jimbo being an absolute water autist, is going to make Endgame look like the Fantastic four. COPESHIT BTFO

Endgame isn't going to pass the unadjusted gross either

It made 4 million over the weekend in the USA alone dumb nigger

>inflation
Cope harder

Cameron is the most overrated hack in the history of this industry

Shit guys, the spidey movie is giving this late legs. I thought we had won, FUCK

Attached: 766da922-bcb0-496e-9b38-a16f2500d797-jake-gyllenhaal-tom-holland.jpg (970x546, 84K)

based

13m actually, and it's dropping much harder than The Avengers and Infinity War. This week it will make little under 10m at best, probably not even that much because Toy Story 4 is coming out and Endgame will only have under 1k theaters domestically. Overseas gross is going to go under 1m soon as there are too many new movies and not enough screens to keep screening Endgame which everyone has seen already. Endgame got another 20m left in it (12-13m domestically and 6-7m overseas). Even Labor Day rerelease won't make enough to push it over Avatar's 2.788m mark.

>avatar made more on 37th weekend than Endgame on its 8th
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It comes out in what, 3 weeks? Endgame will have less than 500 theaters by then.

You actually are stupid enough to think that $2.765 first gross won't clinch the record on rerelease? They can easily crawl to $2.77 before a re-release anyway and domestic will add in another $10m domestic easily for the re-release. If it's a global re-release they have it in the bag. And this is all not factoring in the FFH bump and increasingly strong holds.

ebin b8

Completely incorrect, it'll hold FOR Far From Home.

Avengers has one thing going for it that Avatar never had at least:
Rolling interest.

Avatar was about the 3d gimmick, it did well, it sold new blu ray players and new TV's but what did it continue to sell year 2 and year 3?
The Avengers movies (no matter how schlocky they are) will continue to be seen. People will purchase them, sign up to streaming services to watch them, rent them and they sell a boatload of merch to not only kids but manchildren and normies. Even if the movies were to self implode of the next ten years due to oversaturation, or a controversial actor/actress doing or saying something unlikeable; It'll still sell boatloads of merch.

even DC flicks sell a lot more DVDs and blu-rays than the average MCU flick by a large margin
They're forgettable

Why do you autists care which movie makes most? If you are not going to make any movie from its success and you care about it this much, that is some serious autism.

You know, You're right user. I forgot that I have several copies of Jonah Hex on dvd for propping up a table, spreading butter on sarnies, angling my speakers and a few as doorstops.

Attached: Superconfused.jpg (115x124, 5K)

>They can easily crawl to $2.77 before a re-release anyway
They won't. Look at the number and do the math. 2.765 is the ceiling.
>and domestic will add in another $10m domestic easily for the re-release.
Okay, and it will still be 10m short.
>If it's a global re-release they have it in the bag.
Sure, but why would it have a global rerelase and when? Avatar rereleased right after its run ended because of the massive demand for it. There's no demand for Endgame. It doesn't have the insane legs that Avatar did. These are two different types of movies. Endgame is a 3h chore and is heavily character and story driven movie. Avatar was a premium audiovisual cinematic experience unlike anything people had seen before, that you could only experience in theaters.
>And this is all not factoring in the FFH bump
FFH bump is going to be irrelevant because it will have hardly any theaters left to benefit from it, which was not the case with BP and CM, both of whom still had half of its theaters during the release of Avengers movies. In comparison, Endgame is at 1400 theaters now and will have around 500 when FFH comes out. How much money do you think it came make with so little screens? Endgame is making less money than IW with same theater count, and IW only made 1.5m in a week when it had 500 theaters. So Endgame might make 3m in two weeks thanks to FFH bump, instead of 2m. Big whoop.
>and increasingly strong holds.
It's dropping harder than every other Avengers movie and even more than TLJ. It will make another 15m domestically at the very best, and its performing much worse overseas, so do your math.

Avatar is the 2nd best selling bluray and 5th best selling dvd of all time, you absolute retard.

i can't believe there is a forum dedicated to playing fantasy football with capeshit movies.

Reminder Suicide Squad sold more DVDs and blurays than The Last Jedi, mousebros will commit suicide over this fact mind you

If endgame wasn’t 3 hours and better than IW, think it could’ve dethroned James. The question now is will ep9 dethrone avatar?

>The question now is
And the answer is no

imagine actually making 22 flicks over 10 years with the marketing budget of some country's GDP yet STILL failing. even if spendgame does eventually overtakes avatar it did so very poorly considering all it's had in it's corner. then you factor in inflation and it becomes nothing more than a footnote in history. if chinks and pajeets didn't have access to kinoplexes it wouldn't even have been mentioned in history. now you spent over a decade shitting out shit only for jimbo to bide his time at the bottom of the marianas trench devising his next kino that will revolutionize cinema YET AGAIN. he'll raise the bar that will be looked onto by everyone else as to what kino should be, or what it CAN be when you have soul.

get dabbed on.

Attached: 1526379289166.png (1200x600, 532K)

Yeah I agree. I think TLJ irreparably harmed the franchise

Imagine still pretending that 22 movies makes it easier for endgame lol. Avatar was a cookie cutter story accessible to every human being alive, Endgame was a season finale.

fixed

Attached: spendgame3.jpg (1426x374, 168K)

If TFA and Endgame can't dethrone Avatar then no franchise ever will
Cameron is a force of nature

>Imagine still pretending that 22 movies makes it easier for endgame lol.

capecuck cope. everyone literally had to go see it opening weekend because otherwise the ending would be spoiled for them. incredibly frontloaded with no legs comparable to avatar. avatar was still making millions months into it's release.

Attached: 1513787172645.jpg (770x770, 87K)

>Location: India
Does anymore need to be said?

if chinks and pajeets didn't exist endgame wouldn't even be remotely relevant

>46 dolars of difference

How does there being 22 movies make it less of an accomplishment as opposed to more of one? Can you begin to imagine how little Avatar #22 would earn?

>oho no no no look at this dood

Attached: spendgame.jpg (1199x770, 85K)

now show the updated version, faggot

>+Canada
L M A O
M
A
O

22 related films with huge marketing budgets that comic book kiddies and lolsonerdy gamer girls have to see. the marketing has infested out society since the fucking mouse has determined that for some reason capeshit has to be part of our culture.

avatar was a one-off IP that cameron created as a passion project and it did what it did with legs/word of mouth.

Attached: 1523976937432.jpg (1920x1032, 461K)

Waiting from the boost Far from Home will bring

YIKES, how can capecopers ever recover from this pic?

Waiting for the extra billion the Avatar rerelease will bring

>yfw avatar 2 makes $3bil
>yfw avatar 3 makes $5bil

Attached: 1505326779926.jpg (1019x866, 544K)

>avaturds
>mcucks
Keep on fighting over which tired pop culture product makes more money that you'll never see, nerds.

Attached: 51de2yHPGlL.jpg (337x500, 50K)

Imagine having your entire life hinge on which shitty movie made more money.

>his favorite pastime isn't shitting on capekeks

It was Hillary's turn!

You deserve to be shit on.

Imagine debating Disney flick in reddit subforum

>implying inflation is meme
>doesn't understand basic economics
You do get $1 has no absolute value and comparing it in different timelines is like comparing a log of tree and a stone without any context

Attached: Ghadafi_Wtf_Monitor.jpg (456x337, 120K)

Based

>comparable to the first Olympic in Ancient Greece.

Attached: a matrix of keks.jpg (798x770, 195K)

>Endgame
>stands on its own
Nigger I loved the movie but it's terrible if you haven't watched like 12 other movies.

Attached: 1557534217022.gif (389x259, 992K)

>it made 10 million in 2 weeks of the summer blockbuster season
>its only going to make even less eveey week.

Its over Mouse. Im sorry

(You)

Attached: marvelcucks2.png (738x669, 226K)

>beaten by a limited release turd this weekend

Attached: MV5BZWQxZDIzNzUtZGE3MS00MGU3LTk5NjMtZGFjMDljNDlmMWE1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5MjA3OA@@._V1_[1].jpg (1013x1500, 815K)

Nothing with Tilda Swinton can be a turd desu

>Daily reminder that actuals will push endgame up $1 million
What's an actual? I'm retarded

>new Jarmusch kino out already
damn I thought that was gonna be a few years

>increased interest in movie before new spider-man and black widow
>disney re-releases endgame for one week at theaters and beats avatar
>fox re-releases avatar for one week before avatar 2
based

If you have to ask you don't deserve to know.

Charlie is such a fucking clown. There’s literally no evidence it sold more tickets

Attached: 0672C246-A282-45E3-8D22-F0D0D6538836.jpg (1125x633, 363K)

>new Jarmusch kino
Name one. Fedora bait isn't kino.

Wow one decent hold it’s entire run Endgame will surely double IW’s holds from here on

Attached: 1505939019175.jpg (601x508, 60K)

Toy Story 4 will be the final nail in the coffin. It only held because of Father’s Day and capecucks realizing this is their last chance before Toy Story 4 kicks it from theaters entirely

Box office actual sales.

Daily reminder you lost and literally all of this is Hillary-tier cope

Attached: if i ignore it.png (680x538, 228K)

LMAO what’s it like sniffing Avatar’s juicey blue butt?

I hope Endgame loses by less than $1M, you capefags seem to go more insane the closer it gets without passing

AVENJERS... ASSEMBLE

Attached: 15.png (1125x1928, 1.76M)

Endgame literally had no plot it was just a series of sketches edited together

>it's real
holy shit

It made 10-15M Last week.
But yeah, this weekend is expected to gross less than 2-3M

>this delusion
Oh ho ho ho ho no no no no no

I don't fucking get this mentality. What can they possibly gain from doing this? It's not like there's any uncertainty about sequels like with Alita, it's literally just to push one Disney movie to #1 instead of another Disney movie.

ITT: bootlickers concerning themselves with money that they will never ever see because both their movies are so shit that they can only brag about how much money it makes instead of it's own merits

They do it for free.

This is because those 3rd world countries barely had any theaters when Avatar came out compared to now. I don’t want to believe their taste is actually that awful

What did he mean by “international filmmaking elite”?

Attached: 1506976402687.jpg (1600x951, 363K)

Avatar 2 makes $4B. Avatar 3 makes $8B. Capeshit is cancelled forever and marveldrones hang themselves in shame

absolutely based

Bring it.

>fantasy sports are like, so un-intellectual, unlike me, a genius with taste
I can smell the marvel cope behind your keyboard or you wouldn’t even post in this thread

Attached: 1513471693019.jpg (633x758, 41K)

Lmfao he’s a god, the former truck driver just drops into the movie business to show Jews what an actually good movie is then disappears.

>both movies are shit
>m-marvelfag!
Brainlet bootlicker.

Fag

How can I give you reddit gold?

Tick tock marvelfags, this is your last chance to even begin to imagine what true box office greatness looks like before Avatar 2 destroys every record except “biggest marketing campaign”

Attached: 1521932948333.jpg (1563x1080, 182K)

>avatar a shit
You don’t like movies at all

Based. Fuck the Marvlecucks who spammed 'Avatar is finished'.

C O P E

Jesus Christ...

Based Jimbo will save us from the capeshit menace.

Attached: 1522170448232.jpg (548x723, 74K)

Nothing in history will ever be close to that again

This post is based for being such obvious satire and still triggering this many anons

The characters are shallow and two-dimensional, the story is predictable, cliched and filled with filler and convolutions to make excuses for the action, which is also mediocre (airport scene), the soundtrack is by definition forgettable, much like the visuals, and the "quips" are lowest common denominator humor expertly made so that even the retards who watch these flicks could get a joke, there are no greater themes, there is no greater meaning, and the only hot girl is Scarlet Witch.

>Endgame was the cultural event of our century, comparable to the first Olympic in Ancient Greece.

Attached: 1540327450955.jpg (413x395, 31K)

Attached: 1513387816420.jpg (1424x2100, 750K)

I don't want avatar to lose bros its my favorite film

Attached: 2334323.png (200x276, 14K)