STAND BACK THIS WILL HURT SOMEONE

Attached: 1551823406539.jpg (1560x1000, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pn7UJE8n3CU
youtube.com/watch?v=eVm88MX2Gw4
youtube.com/watch?v=ukvbjQRnXNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dude got railroaded for doing something all of his peers got away with doing and killed himself simply because he knew he would die in prison and his family would go broke without the payout his suicide got them.

Example of sepuku in Western culture.

WHY GARY
GARY WHY

Attached: 1551890525118.jpg (1020x762, 93K)

>[hey man nice shot starts playing]

Seriously, this story and event still resonates in many ways with me. I want to know more about Budd Dwyer.

He also got exonerated after his death, he dindu nuffin

sad thing is, beyond the bribery case and the suicide it caused, he seemed completely normal. he would have probably been a happy nobody for the rest of his life unless he took the bribe over some gambling debt shit or something

He's was 47 when he died?

What a rough 47 lmao

>haven't seen or talked about Budd in probably years... (since last thread about him most likely)
>read the To Catch a Predator thread
>Dwyer pops into my head when I think about what some of the predators might do to themselves
>this thread pops up
OP, were you in that thread, or is there some weird psyop going on?

Attached: wire.gif (200x200, 1.19M)

Why is it rough?
because hes fat and bald?
he looks fine

>OP, were you in that thread
Nope the vid just popped up in my recommendations haven't thought of it in years thought I'd make a thread. Weird coincidence right?

>happiness is a warm gun

>shoot and kill a man on live tv
>get community service

"Still... could be worse. My nose could be gushing blood."

Attached: budd.gif (320x262, 2.18M)

he gonna be okay?

>turning into a faucet when you die

Attached: yikes.jpg (560x415, 34K)

This is a blue board you sick fucking edgelord.

he actually looks like the Penguin here wtf haha

yea he's just a little sleepy

>A MAN HAS GUN

I'd say

Whenever I think of blowing my brains out (often) I always think about his method. Pretty damn effective.

Seriously, he does look more like 57-67 here, and that's no offense to Budd so I know what that user means.

I'd use a more powerful gun, I believe he lived for a little while and while there's a good chance he might not have been in pain there's also a chance he did feel it.

Was he truly not guilty, or did they give him a pass post mortem?

My brother and I were both home from school on that day. Both of us sick. I was 8, and he was 13. We were watching the tv and looking for something to watch. We stopped on a channel that showed this unedited and in full. I've never forgotten it.

Fuck Bjork.

Attached: th.jpg (474x355, 14K)

>Gut Cassidy and the Sundance Cheeseburger

If people get knocked out by a punch in the face, I imagine your brain getting shot would knock you out faster and more completely, up until the moment you die from bleeding out.

he'd be dead of old age by now anyways so who cares

did it hurt someone?

tfw you actually watched the full 18 hours of his tapes over the course of 3 nights
wewwwww

>hey Bjork, welcome to Bangkok

79 is a very easily reachable age so I doubt that.

The man’s son was kidnapped and raped.
Justice served.

>only a few years older than Trump and Sanders
>dead of old age
Very, very few people actually die of old age btw

Attached: 5f3.jpg (680x695, 34K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Pn7UJE8n3CU
youtube.com/watch?v=eVm88MX2Gw4

he had every right. should've gave him a medal to be honest.

Why did so much blood come out of his nose and mouth? I've never seen that before.

unironically the tapes are some of the most interesting, revealing, and at times funny pieces of media i've ever dedicated a good portion of my time to.
ricardo was a sincerely funny and coherent guy up until like the last 2 or so hours, and had a relatively honest view of things for a 21 year old at that time. in a fucked up way i'm glad it happened the way it did because i never would've got to meet him otherwise.
fucking shame he didn't get the help he needed though.

There are a lot of blood vessels in the head, any head wound (even ones that are relatively minor) will bleed way more than you'd think. And of course, that wasn't a minor head wound.

>ricardo was a sincerely funny and coherent guy
Any cool moments you can remember off the top of your head user?

>Very, very few people actually die of old age btw
It's a distinction without a difference.

Fake as fuck

Attached: V.png (902x707, 598K)

Frig off randy

watch all 18 hours, don't be a fag

Diving experts watch and comment on a video of a diver recording his own accidental death.
youtube.com/watch?v=ukvbjQRnXNM

Attached: blue hole.jpg (445x445, 86K)

ah man it's been a while, a lot of his humor came from the context of what he was talking about and his somewhat bitter delivery.
only thing i remember in detail was him figuring out he can make titles appear on screen and making "DICK HEAD" appear over his forehead.

someone's gonna post the fucking station night club fire and i'm gonna spend the rest of the night pissed