PLEASE SAVE US ELON WE CANT LET AVACHADS WIN!!!!!!!

PLEASE SAVE US ELON WE CANT LET AVACHADS WIN!!!!!!!

Attached: 202jin7lk0531.png (760x993, 185K)

Why is he in hot water?

elon is reddit
thiel is Yea Forums
reid hoffman is 4channel

I wonder what movie Elon prefers, the one that's being filmed in the Mariana Trench, or the one that 's filmed on a green screen by capeshitter soi bois

this is why advertising was the most destructive force to come out of the 20th century, people are literally begging for companies they have no stake in to get more money

Tesla stock is struggling. Also he got in trouble for tweeting something last year that led to an SEC investigation.

You do realize both Avatar and Avengers are owned by Disney right?

Why do these morons want Avengers Endgame to be number 1 so bad? If it was good enough, it would've gotten to that spot by itself. It's like a political campaign at this point.

>it's bad that companies make money to pay their employees and shareholders
get a job and experience the real world you fucking beatnik

avatar fans tend to be trump supporting bigots so the #Resistance must defeat them

Why are marvelcucks so pathetic?

>As of yesterday @elonmusk is in a serious violation of the non-disparagement agreement that he signed with Martin Eberhard and he knows it!
apparently he's enough of a baby that he had to sign an agreement to not be a baby and violated it

Attached: 1537657083961.jpg (828x1010, 103K)

>tried to impress goth gf with dudeweed joke tweet about Tesla stock
>stock immediately drops huge value
>shareholders hold him responsible and begin investigating any other fluctuations in relations to his personal life

>pay their employees
HAHAHAHAHAHA

don't let technocrats trick you into treating them like your buddies

they will ruin the world and demand appreciation for it

Attached: 1543438955507.jpg (1135x918, 121K)

Why would anyone with this much status and responsibility use twitter? If you do use it why would you say and do things so damaging to your business and your own worth?

>lol donny shitposted his way to the white house!
>so can i!

I think the guy wants a personality cult, or a bigger one at least

>is with Grimes
There is no chance he prefers Endgame over avachad

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 93K)

He's not happy with his money so he went insane. Banged the chick that cut Depp's finger off, got a goth gf that made dogshit music, made a flamethrower, went on Joe Rogan's podcast and smoked weed, declared his obsession with anime, made a cameo in a PewDiePie video and right as he thought he was on top of the world, he made an unfunny joke telling his fans to buy Tesla stocks at $420 and got fucked in the ass

>Warwick Davis is 4channel
ftfy

I fucking hate JacksFilms. He hasn't been good since 2012. YIAY is lazy cringe.

More exactly the joke was that he bragged he'd be privatising Tesla at 420$ a share except that it's highly illegal to boast of something like that if you haven't secured funding to actually pull through with it. Which Elon hadn't seeing as it was a dumb joke.

But imagine you're a portfolio management that sees that the Tesla is about to be bought at 420$ a share. You almost have to buy in, except that the whole thing was a joke by their twerp CEO. So you've lost money, hence why it's illegal.

>the movie is just a regular video but two hours long
Yeah fuck him.

>herro Eron. Grimes wit me now. So fuckuh youuu. We happy now. Reave us arone prease

Attached: DWwEufBVwAADtMz.jpg (1200x802, 165K)

Is he still going to court to try and prove that brit diver is a pedo, or did he settle?

The guy dropped it. Wonder why.

They can’t help it, Twitter is a drug and smart people stay away from it
Elon might be very smart in some ways but he is socially retarded no matter how many expensive suits, hair transplants and veneers he gets

>avatar fans tend to be trump supporting bigots

>The Titanic director - whose new 3D blockbuster is set in the future on an alien planet which mankind is pillaging for natural resources - told how he hoped we can learn to change our ways.

>Cameron said: ''I see it as a broader metaphor, not so intensely politicised as some would make it, but rather that's how we treat the natural world as well.

>''There's a sense of entitlement - 'We're here, we're big, we've got the guns, we've got the technology, we've got the brains, we therefore are entitled to every damn thing on this planet.'

'>'That's not how it works and we're going to find out the hard way if we don't wise up and start seeking a life that's in balance with the natural cycles of life on earth.''

>Cameron first conceived Avatar 15 years ago and it has been in production for more than four-and-a-half years. Its ground-breaking technology makes it the most expensive film ever made.

>The movie stars Sam Worthington, Sigourney Weaver and Zoe Saldana as alien creatures and is filmed using a virtual camera and computer-generated animation. The story sees the indigenous species of the planet harmonise with nature to fight back against the invading humans.

>The 55-year-old Canadian director also told how he was influenced by the history of America being invaded and taken from its indigenous people.

>He said: ''It's a way of connecting a thread through history. I take that thread further back to the 16th and 17th centuries and to how the Europeans pretty much took over South and Central America and displaced and marginalised the indigenous peoples there.

'>'There's just this long, wonderful history of the human race written in blood going back as far as we can remember, where we have this tendency to just take what we want without asking.''

Twitter screencaps from redditors should be an instaban

he literally has autism

I'm just waiting for the catgirls he promised.

I wonder what his wife thinks about his obsession with how much Endgame makes? I bet she cucks him

trumpkins always side with the racist military in that movie

Why would anyone care which film made more money?

The stock market is a spook social construct anyway. When you invest in stocks you're literally buying air. Stocks don't exist, they are a made up concept.

Maybe but Endcringe had Captain Fungus and Nigger Panther, it doesn't get more pozzed up than that