What's their ethnicity?

What's their ethnicity?

Attached: Bobs-Burgers.jpg (757x426, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvguide.com/News/Bobs-Burgers-Kind-1027563.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

American. USA USA USA

Greek, they say it repeatedly on the show

"swarthy", but "white"
So some mix of Greek, Italian, Portuguese or something

A M E R I C A N

Sneedish

They clearly have Chuckian influence on them

stan marsh

>For better, for worse we gave [the main characters] the name Belcher so at least one of Bob's parents hails from some French or French-Canadian lineage. But in a perfect world, we'd have the show about a sort of Greek-Armenian-Italian-Jewish-German polyglot.

tvguide.com/News/Bobs-Burgers-Kind-1027563.aspx

Mutt

OP Bob's Burgers is too pure for Yea Forums you should know this

Why do meds larp as white all the time? They are all fucking moor rape babies.

Why are whites so insecure and act like we would want to be pasty nordcucks? Meds are literally superior in every way and our history is significantly more impressive. The peak of "white" civilization is the third Reich and you guys are such cucked faggots you destroyed it yourselves lmao

they celebrate christmas

I don't get the "melting pot" thing if there can be no white people anywhere in their lineage. Like, they even say it right then, "at least one on Bob's male ancestors was a French or French-Canadian. Oh... oh noooo!!!!! An Bob, when specifically called "Mediterranean," he specifically states "I am not Mediterranean," kinda shooting yourselves in the feet, Show Writers. Like, France doesn't share a coast with any of the Mediterranean Sea. Certainly impossible.

Also, are Bob and Linda suppose to be the same whatever they are? Are they cousins?

Yeah yeah we know you love to sperg out with sour grapes and mutt pride shit, but as soon as we say you aren't white factually it's always crying DIVIDE AND CONQUER!!

Is this the ultimate Reddit show?

inbreds like the Van Houtens.

>he can't get a tan

Go rape and pillage your own people you snow nigger

No

German-Guatemalan

Nice "tan" baby you got their "white" man.

Attached: average italian.jpg (965x665, 74K)

it literally doesn't matter you fucking sperg

I assumed bob has some distant french north african while linda is just joisey italian
but I like that none of it matters because they're just american

Even though I see a lot of people talk about good this show is I can't get into it. The characters are wayyyyy too quirky

>as soon as we say you aren't white factually

There you go again, the only defense of the eternal nordcuck lmao why the fuck would I care that I'm not "white"? A lot of good being white is getting you retards in your cuck zones

Bulgarian

56%er

bouchard's writing and directing style isn't for everyone. there's nothing wrong with you if it's just not your thing.

>i-it's not for everyone...

People that use this cope should be executed

Attached: 1555642180.png (1080x1020, 512K)

>weird, boring, unfunny, "quirky" humour
>about spineless conventional losers
yes it is

>Amazon UK
>UK
there's your problem right there

med half man throwing a full sized tantrum, lmfao

It's was the google algorithm thinks is the average Italian child retard doesn't matter where the image is from.

lol epic XDD

yeah except italians don't look like that, you chose that image to push your bullshit
cope harder

literally not everything is for everyone you pants on head retarded wojack poster fucking kys

>yeah except Italians don't look like that,
Cope harder. Meds are all moors. North Italy also isn't Italy.

I don't care if its reddit-tier. I love it

>implying it isn't always nordcucks who bitch about divide and conquer

Attached: 1510072278673m.jpg (880x1024, 164K)

that's because you have a functioning brain and don't care what a certain website likes or dislikes well done

>swarthy
>white
pick one. if you're not white, you're not white.

Because you have the mentality of a Reddit

like clockwork

Attached: 1498501983515.png (971x597, 35K)

I wouldn't even say it's reddit-tier since it doesn't have that "edge" that's supposed to make it stand out.

It's just a wholesome animated sitcom.

Attached: 1552095285350.jpg (1000x1000, 227K)

you know different people get different results right?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1882x938, 294K)

This. meds are factually not white.

Earthworm-American.
All the human life in Bob's Burgers evolved from worms btw

hmmm

Attached: 1498501515497.jpg (857x590, 141K)

Women like men who are tall, dark, and handsome so if you're under 6ft and can't get a tan no woman will ever want you

Why the fuck does it matter?

Dark referred to personality you retarded shitskin. If "dark" meant handsome it would be redundant to include it. Woman don't want "nice guys" is what the boomer platitude is saying. You think "dark and mysterious" means he's just a mysterious nigger?

This. FUCK TRUMP. AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE. OPEN BORDER NOW.

fucking kys

you too OP for starting shitty /pol/ bait from a good show goddamn I hate some of you so much

>France doesn't share a coast with any of the Mediterranean Sea
The stupidity of this board is truly incredible

>REEE /POL/

Attached: redditard.png (1050x741, 159K)

>Dark referred to personality
lol are you retarded or just trolling, dark is referring to tanned or olive skinned guys

I thought they were meant to be east euro Jews. The mother has a nasally, Jewish-sounding voice.

American

>looking for discussion
>comes to Yea Forums
Bad move

Awful show, just like all of Jon H. Benjamin's shows are.

Fwiw, I live in Astoria NY and most Greeks don’t look this swarthy. Some do.

there's stuff in between
>inane shitflinging
and
>actual discussion
you sure know a lot about rubbit

delusional shitskin

Attached: shitskins.png (1122x454, 68K)

>A quarter Italian, quarter eastern European, one fifth Italian, rest is remnants of English ancestors
>Can trace said English ancestory 500 years
>Can trace back one of earliest settlers of Boston
>Direct ancestor w/same last name was Revolutionary War Veteran
>Maga cunts jealous because I can trace my ancestory to original Patriots and their ancestors are 19th century immigrants at best
>Can get a tan

Jon Benjamin Has a Van is kino. A lot of anti-Semitic humor too.

>you sure know a lot about rubbit
Npc Reddit response
>how could u know about reddit it u don't use it too!! oh shit
Because I'm not a newfag and understand how people who are actually from here think and type. it's obvious when someone is a sissyfag redditor like yourself. Maybe you are actually from neogaf or some gay shit. All the same.

Probably, i'm convinced the whole show is written, produced & animated entirely by A.I. with no human involvement.

They are Serbian.

Nigga you screencapping quora w/Justin Bieber, dark means tanned, not some paperwork sunburned trailer hick

man you really like rubbit enough to know how everyone there acts

>nigga

Attached: 1501228923362.jpg (571x618, 77K)

No. Sad Horse and Reddit & Memey are still far worse.

David Gandy is just a tanned Anglo, you retarded shitskin.

>Reddit & Memey
absolute cringe

You may of just written an episode of black memeor with that post.

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditard to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

"Med" larpers here on Yea Forums ain't even Europeans. They're a bunch of spics, pakis, and nafris lmao.

fg is b&rped

wifes a jew

>white people have the greatest contributions to human civilization
>greeks and italians are not white
Pick one, polcuck.

Attached: 230114_908223010.png (339x296, 133K)

kinda like how this image is pure horror kino generated entirely by A.I.?

Attached: 80mcpfvbc1u22.jpg (741x755, 132K)

why is that picture making my brain hurt?

visual representation of a stroke

I don't know. Looks like a sewing kit and a bunch of stuffed animal heads to me. You feeling okay user?

All of the notable greeks and italians were actually Nordics and Celtics ruling over an unwashed and uncivilized Mediterranean underclass. Constantine was British.

>you feeling okay user?

lol.. thanks for asking though.

Attached: download.jpg (255x198, 10K)

>Constantine
>some faggot ruling over part of a once-great empire built by Italian immigrants from Greece, introduced a shitty religion that ruined his empire
>he names someone from the Common Era
That's gonna be a yikes from me.

Wait what? This is making me confused and angry.

Is this bait? I can't tell anymore.

Just one example, they were all white people ruling over inferior meds.

this show is twice as reddit and rick and morty but doesn't get any of the shit

The hair thing on the bottom right looks like a little hairy pac-man guy with an eye, a mouth and two legs.

Attached: parrot.jpg (400x571, 70K)

>le cognitohazard
Back to plebbit.
>our system thinks your post is spam
Yeah, okeydokey.

Attached: 6e4.png (644x800, 14K)

Attached: 1559344567387.jpg (800x448, 54K)

I did.

Attached: 1557835476163.gif (1000x546, 1.49M)

Based

Attached: 1560541190759.gif (607x609, 762K)

lel 53%

Learn English, you fucking shitskin redditer. Obvious fucking sarcasm, you dumb faggot. Kill yourself.

then literally no one is white

Like Greek/Italian.

Im a jew and every jew I know also celebrates Christmas besides ultra orthodox weirdos.

>lol are you retarded or just trolling

I think the show is pretty good.

none do. the ones you see are turkish rape babies.

omg the cooky girl with rabbit hat is wearing a moustache so she looks like her dad bob burger hahahahaha xd

And that's a good thing

keep telling yourself that.

Stavros, shouldn't you be in bed healing that torn ligament and eating?

It's either for patricians or its not