Nietzsche? I didn't know you have a dark side

>Nietzsche? I didn't know you have a dark side

Attached: 1539986748641.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

Attached: 1558676388431.png (892x978, 232K)

I remember when I first read Nietzsche on my own in my sophomore year of high school my English teacher asked me what I was reading, and when I told her who it was she had no idea who I was talking about. It made me laugh.

>Mishima? I didn't know you have a fag side

>Reads Nietzsche
>Doesn't adhere to any of his principles and just acts like a pussy

Attached: little_miss_sunshine_Nietzsche.jpg (500x375, 23K)

That kid was based af though.

Why are philosophy fags such massive pathetic, selfish sissies when all of their heroes are preaching lives of strength, independence, pragmatism, and principle

perfection

Attached: Kristen-Kreuk-kristin-kreuk-4732932-1024-768.jpg (1024x768, 67K)

>Joyce? I didn't know you had a BRAAP side

Never read any of this before, if it's accurate it seems I agree very much with Voltaire, interesting.

Because the people that embody these virtues don't need philosophers to tell them to do so.

actually perfect response,this applies for many things also.

based and norapilled

the duality of man

Nietzsche is the worst thing that happened to mankind. We have become an invasive species because of him. His mindset should only be accessible to high-class people.

but what exactly is the reaction on the right hand side?

Imperium

how is autocracy related to man as a rising beast?

This perfectly shows normies being brainwashed thinking literature like Nietzsche is dark

>Being a Nietzsche cuck
>When you could be a Camus clown

Attached: 1550173553412.gif (511x512, 105K)

Nietzsche did nothing wrong.

are you retarded ?

yes, now explain

a person, rises above others to hold absolute power over others that are less than him

like george soros?

>normie Chad/Stacie BTFO

>Should one lay hold of them, then do they raise a dust like flour-sacks, and involuntarily: but who would divine that their dust came from corn, and from the yellow delight of the summer fields?

>Good clockworks are they: only be careful to wind them up properly! Then do they indicate the hour without mistake, and make a modest noise thereby.

>They keep a sharp eye on one another, and do not trust each other the best. Ingenious in little artifices, they wait for those whose knowledge walketh on lame feet,—like spiders do they wait.

>I saw them always prepare their poison with precaution; and always did they put glass gloves on their fingers in doing so.

>They also know how to play with false dice; and so eagerly did I find them playing, that they perspired thereby.

>We are alien to each other, and their virtues are even more repugnant to my taste than their falsehoods and false dice.

>And when I lived with them, then did I live above them. Therefore did they take a dislike to me.

>For men are NOT equal: so speaketh justice. And what I will, THEY may not will!—

Thus spake Zarathustra.

sure

i would honestly prefer an emperor soros over his scumbag leftist money funnelling tactics

C L A S S I C

Accurate. Man is suspended between the ape and the overman/ubermensch. The ape is a laughing stock compared to man and man is a laughing stock compared to the overman.

To them, being able to talk about philosophers is more important than acting on what these philosophers preach.

I think the true litmus test for patricianhood is whether the person understands the phrase “God is Dead”

you may not know this, but it was pop knowledge of the time that every goth kid pretended to have read Nietzsche

I fart sometimes.

We live in a hedonistic society that cherishes the animalistic elements of the human spirit. Nietzsche has nothing to do with that.

>muh eternal recurrence
>muh ghetto

This show absolutely sucks.
>what if superman was a soap opera for women: the show

this was so retarded I didn't even laugh

A society that emphasizes strength, merit, intelligence, science, beauty, health, and the preservation and advancement of one's race.

This is retarded.

*shits on everything you know*

Attached: Arthur-Schopenhauer.jpg (674x506, 79K)

No, that would be Jews.

Nietzsche falls into the trap all other post-modern philosophers do of assuming there is no universal rational truth. That's what he means by "god is dead". Whether your response to that is his idea of will to power, accepting the absurd of a meaningless universe ala , or deconstructing everything to fit your personal worldview, whether that be social justice or reactionary politics like . It's all built on the faulty foundational misstep of 90% of philosophy. That there is a split between subjective and objective, and anyone claiming otherwise has to be a sophist because there can't be any way to prove anything.

Incidentally there is nothing dark or rebellious in any of these philosophies. It disengages with critical thought and action completely for the much simpler thought that all action is simply one will(whether it be a group or individual) trying to overtake another. Everything is just tribalism, either physically violent or at the ballot box. So at the end of the day, just be an individual and look out for yourself and yours, don't actually take up a cause because ultimately its all just memes(or genes if you're into that)! This kind of localism is perfect for any kind of actual power which never has to worry about any threats to it.

Nietzsche really is the American teenager's philosopher

Are you implying that low-class people read Nietzche or even know who he is or what he's about?

We shall play Mount & Blade: Warband

literally a seething incel

This is peak brainlet idealism, guys

Cringe, and gnosticpilled.

The concept of an object independent of your gaze is your god. its a religious belief, there is no rationalization for it. Thinking is all there is.

I remember dating this cute girl when I was 16 and she was 15, a very religious "Mormon" equivalent. But man, she was dumb as a door, she thought "jews" were the same thing as "atheists", because in my language they're somewhat similar.

One day we were just talking while watching TV and there something about "jews" she said "I hate Jews, they don't believe God, they'll all burn on hell", I understood she was confused with those two words but didn't want to correct her.

This girl sounds cool, I want to meet her

>That subtle Asian flat-faced phenotype on an otherwise white looking girl

Attached: blade runner.jpg (437x431, 15K)

I wonder if some humans are more wolf than man, though.

Attached: 1560630459837.jpg (1566x894, 141K)

Lack of father figure. At least it was like that with me. At some point I realized I need to build stuff for myself and left my mother's house. Life is still shit but it couldn't get any worse.

>That's what he means by "god is dead"
No it's not. God is dead means that the idea of there being an intelligent God controlling fate has become unbelievable because humans have discovered that natural processes function mechanically by themselves.

But what if Earth is good and Society is bad?

Attached: 1537039242316.jpg (775x970, 186K)

Kek, wrong. But reminds me of a quote from some people from the French Revolution, “Atheism should be a purely middle-class pursuit/hobby”

based post. Agriculture was a mistake.
>implying we'll ever be overmen
you can't just erase millions of years of beastly existence like that.

Attached: 1550920339268.png (1200x675, 1.84M)

No you are retarded

Attached: 1549406600311.png (769x725, 1.33M)

Wrong, it refers to the decline of christianity

>muh slave morality
>muh ressentiment
>muh greeks
>muh just be strong bruder
>Wait, what are the Germans doing with those je-NEIN THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT BY ÜBERMENSCH YOU ANTISEMITISCH ABSCHAUM!!!!

What the FUCK was his problem?

Attached: 1560698039572.png (516x510, 169K)

syphilis

Dense mongoloid post

Literal baboon post

seethe more christcuck

Nietschze is pretty dark though.
>we have no purpose so we have to pretend to have one even when we deep down know we don't actually have a purpose
>also be a loner autist

what exactly is dark abotut Neechie?

>Nietzsche is the worst thing that happened to mankind. We have become an invasive species because of him.

Attached: 1557763057819.jpg (474x386, 66K)

FIONA

he died in 1900 you fucking retard

kill yourself

This.

>/pol/ brainlets understanding of philosophy
It doesn't mean any of that because your individual reason for being might be to take up a cause, like the man himself's was.

This is a butthurt christian post

Yeah, low quality pseud shit. Thinks Nietzsche encouraged people to become the beast they worship.

Most of the philosophers didn’t act the way that they preached either, you might be retarded. The best philosopher is Kant because his name sounds like cunt lololol

Why does Yea Forums discuss the worst trash?

>Clark, you were 3 minutes late to english class. Is everything okay, have you been affected by bad meteor rocks? I've scheduled an intervention for you.

Nosey ass bitches

>>we have no purpose so we have to pretend to have one even when we deep down know we don't actually have a purpose
Again, that's the absurdist philosophy. Nietzsche asserted that humans have an innate purpose derived from the will to power.

>we have no purpose so we have to pretend to have one even when we deep down know we don't actually have a purpose
That's absurd. Nietzsche was more like:
>we have no purpose so we must create one because deep down we know there actually is a purpose

Hegal Blew him the fuck out.
Women though he was a smelly weirdo
Tolstoy told him to kill himself.
Seething incel philosopher for seething incels .

Attached: 9DE892B6-EBAF-4792-A02D-74163CDB10AB.png (950x1002, 365K)

in english, doc.

I like how the viking pic is from Mount and Blade lmao

This image implies Conservatism and what is titled "The Reaction" are the same.

Knee chi is opposed to almost every aspect of the modern world fag

Conservatives don't believe in human progress but "the reaction" does.

Youre missing out if you havent read him

Attached: last_man.jpg (1100x721, 323K)

based individualist conforming perfectly to the mollifying dogma of his overlords, like the ignorant slave he is: less a man than a dog

isn't this basically describing capeshit obsessed basedboys?

I find this alarming

Holy fucking cringe.

>I'm reading books I'm so big brained

Attached: 1524250203764.png (645x729, 90K)

>I'm greentexting and posting wojack images, surely everyone in this thread is dumber than me

Absurdism >>>>>>>> existentialism >>>>>>>>>>>>>> christianity >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> literal dog shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> nihilism

Who are you quoting?

>Conservatives don't believe in human progress
??? Both sides believe in progress, it's just that one believes in all-encompassing change regardless of the ramifications/cons, while the other believes that not all change is positive - for example, cutting small boys' penises off to turn them into females.

Shes right though.

sneed

Who were you quoting?

American conservatives cut foreskin off thinking it will stop people from masturbating so what gives

All Americans cut their kids' foreskins off because Jew doctors promote it as "healthy" so they can sell the penis skin in cosmetic products. You don't know what you're talking about, yuro.

I'm not implying that reading is for fags though.

>"You go to women? Do not forget the whip!"
So much true.

holy fuck he knew

>American conservatives cut foreskin off thinking it will stop people from masturbating
No, it's because they think circumcision is Christian because Jesus was circumcised (regardless of how many times the New Testament says not to do it).
Also, as implied, doctors (probably Jews) convinced them that it's hygienic so they can continue to do their barbaric ritual in peace.

Fucking hell. Almost every philosopher since we could write was a student of their predecessors and contemporaries. Nietzsche didn't just crawl out of a cave with his ideas. Look up anyone and you'll get a big list of influencers and inspirations. Shit like this takes work. Weak niggers who larp on Nietzsche without following any of his contemplations just do it to feel better about themselves or hopefully find guidance

Conservatives believe that man has a fallen nature which means he cannot be molded into whatever new human is demanded by utopians. They adamantly believe that man is incapable of progressing to Godhood and will protect religion and tradition instead of encouraging this transformation.
That being said, most conservatives, at least in the US, are more like classical liberals as you said. They believe in free market capitalism, which radically alters human relationships worldwide, and in man's ability to adapt to this new future but they draw the line at cutting kids' penises off.

Why do you think jews and other various desert, european, and african tribes circumcised themselves in the first place 3000 years ago? It's purposely to make sex less pleasurable and prevent masturbation. It's the exact same thing with female circumcision, with it usually being a removal of the clitral hood which obviously serves no purpose other than making sex less pleasurable.

Only American Christians practice circumcision, and before jewish doctors it caught on as a practice in the USA because it was believed to stop boys from jerking off.

Look what happens when philosophy fags read Nietzsche and actually try to live it out

Attached: leopold loeb.jpg (299x168, 8K)

No one in the US is making that argument anymore though and now it's all about hygiene and it being a Christian practice (both of which are bullshit).

Loeb brothers were Jews retard, their superiority complex is literally hardcoded into their religion

Smallville threads keep getting better.

It's a hobby to kill time. Why do you think there should be inherent value returned in discussing ideas? Why do you consider thinking to be inaction? Why are you a faggot virgin?

>Loeb brothers
Loeb was raised a catholic, retard

jews are the people, judaism is the religion. you can be jewish without practicing judaism. they're a group of people.

>jews are a religion
Then why are most of them secular