Now that Mamoa is completely typecast, will he still be in movies?

Now that Mamoa is completely typecast, will he still be in movies?

Attached: jasonmomoa.jpg (855x868, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F7Ntg58uKvc&
youtube.com/watch?v=Ey1vror6dco
streamable.com/cm5k9
criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/sexual-assault-overview.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1557175975932.gif (400x225, 1.99M)

Shaving his beard will prove to be the biggest mistake of his career.

From that gif, I would say there will be a few videos of Momoa in Hollywood floating around.

That's his daughter. There's literally nothing wrong with that. Don't derail my thread with your pedojection

Attached: 1552185314775.webm (1280x720, 2.36M)

>That's his daughter.
That doesn't make it any better fag. It makes it worse. You don't touch kids like that. Even your own kids.

based

Attached: sports.webm (236x426, 717K)

WTF That gif you put up he grabs her ass....

He's just holding her you incel
Have sex

Attached: 1555948692665.webm (800x450, 1.45M)

any more affectionate fatherly touches?

Attached: 1528389908080.webm (800x450, 1.14M)

Yeah, go through your family videos

Attached: 1555178041545.jpg (600x376, 57K)

Holy fuck this is weird and awkward.

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

Wasn't that gif/footage fake and debunked?

How would you fake that footage? That was video recorded and posted on youtube.

Yes.

is this real?

Attached: 1552691100403.jpg (600x703, 42K)

Based future roastie.

Jesus

FAKE
youtube.com/watch?v=F7Ntg58uKvc&
Some brazilian monkey altered the footage and got sued later

You can tell it's fake, the guy is an actor from a few minor movies like Aquaman and Justice League.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ey1vror6dco

@ 3:35 I don't understand why he is using a metal grinder on that wood frame?

Did you flunk woodshop 101?

My school didn't teach woodwork.

he survived one of the worst movies called the conan remake. it was so bad people even question if it ever happened. he's fine.

What the fuck, did you even watch the video? It's the exact same thing as the gif, just that the gif is cut faster barely

Attached: you just know.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

I could understand using a metal grinder to cut off a nail head if you are too lazy to pull it out with a nail puller, but he is obviously grinding the wood with the metal grinder, you can see all the wood dust in that video.

You sir are a literal retard if you don't believe your eyes with video evidence.

based and pipepilled

>believing jew lies
Like clockwork

She's gonna turn out to be a Lia Marie Johnson or a Bella thorne. The little cunt.

>Jew lies
You call your eyes jews now? Of course a jew would.

Attached: if only you knew.jpg (803x749, 85K)

For his daughter.

Ayyyy check this out
streamable.com/cm5k9

>jason momoa
>momoa
>mom

It's to do with that.

It's usually actors who refuse to be typecast that end up in the unemployment line.

Fuck, now I'm gunna get V&
Mods! Take this pedo garbage down asap

Retarded damage control from his agents. Sowing distrust in clear as day footage of him robbing his daughter and his fans will believe it is fake since they too, are retarded

Why do island savages think sticking out your tongue looks scary or bad ass, when it really looks childish and retarded as fuck

Why do basedboy posters think opening your mouth looks funny or endearing, when it really looks childish and retarded as fuck

Attached: 1555509752546.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>get presented evidence of manipulation
>deny it

I agree with you on your point but disagree with you getting triggered like a faggot. Now answer the question

He's very social and doesn't overthink every move, so he just does it randomly and probably doesn't think twice about it. He probably also takes a lot of photos everyday and i'm sure he doesn't stick his tongue out on every one of them. I'm an introvert myself but jesus what an autist you have to be to think so much about what very extroverts people do.

Make me, cuck. Get some culture

Attached: 1558494784542.jpg (2048x1536, 579K)

Oh, you are talking about the manipulation that faggots were trying to say that Nancy Pelosi Video was- sped up or slowed down? That has no affect on the actual video. You see he sexually assaults the child in both those videos. The first one the child knew what was happening that is why it pulled away. You are obviously a pedo apologist or a kike.

but what do you do when your daughter is crying and screaming she wants you to play with the man in the canoe. Check and mate.

Unless you’re a beardlet, beards grow back in a matter of days

My post clearly hurt your feelings and I apologize, please don’t let the experience ruin your whole week.

I’m attempting to get culture but you faggots won’t explain the meaning of your dumb ass facial expression I see all the time

>white ""person"" doesn't understand what culture is
Gee, what a shock

Attached: 1555670406851.jpg (1024x512, 95K)

Really now? I don't see why i'd be hurt, and i can reassure you, i am not. Perhaps i sounded overly vehement, and consequently made you defensive. I do apologize as well if this was the case.

>man in the canoe
Kek haven’t heard that in years. Quality dad joke.

They should make a Sinbad the Sailor movie just for him. His tattoos would be in need of cover up though.

>our cuisine tastes so shitty we have to smother the flavor of everything with pepper seed juice
Savages with their hot sauce obsession, something else will never understand.

No need to apologize, I appreciate you putting on a brave face for my benefit though. Again, I’m sorry for the pain I caused.

>projecting this hard over a joke comic because you can't even handle mild spice
Talk about white fragility...

Attached: 1558881895030.jpg (1200x1600, 316K)

Father’s Day weekend is always hard for you guys isn’t it?

Nope, I have both my parents. Nice non-sequeter tho. Are you done throwing your tantrum yet?

>hand is nowhere near chest
>wrist rotating above
>moment in question is later in the video
>its his daughter

>ou see he sexually assaults the child in both those videos.
That's a good way to get sued like the dude who manipulated the footage. At no point does this ever happen.

>You are obviously a pedo apologist or a kike.
Can you use buzzwords correctly?

>he sexually assaults the child
lmao

>projecting
What exactly is he “projecting”? Do you even understand what that word means?

>That's a good way to get sued like the dude who manipulated the footage. At no point does this ever happen.
Sue away faggot:
Video shows that kid does not want him touching her like that.

sexual assaults affect millions of Americans annually. The term encompasses various actions that involve behavior or contact toward another person without their consent. The actions are defined by state law and can therefore differ by jurisdiction. However, some common examples of sexual assault include:

Fondling, kissing, or making unwanted bodily contact;
Forcing another person to perform or receive oral sex;
Forcing a tongue, mouth, finger, penis, or an object on another person's anus, penis, or vagina; and
Forced masturbation.

criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/sexual-assault-overview.html

see >Fondling, kissing, or making unwanted bodily contact;
is the key to the sexual assault here. That video showed the child pull his hand away and did not want that type of touching. That would be considered sexual assault if someone pressed charges (like the mother of those children)

>west has so many real pedos father can't even be affectionate anymore
nothing wrong in those vids

>unwanted bodily contact
someone bumped into me on the tube lads, have I been sexually assaulted? CALL THE COPS

Cringe

>That's a good way to get sued like the dude who manipulated the footage
Where is the proof this happened besides your fellow shitskin dc twitter friends tweeting thats what totally happened, pedo lover?

boner achieved