Why did Don hate his qt wife?

Why did Don hate his qt wife?

Attached: 9ec28a296bc1eb521abfbba74bd0ac3a.jpg (1305x1800, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NzIwLyknJLk
youtube.com/watch?v=xF2uHwOg2kk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because he hates himself

Because Don really only thinks with his Dick

>qt

Betty was the qt. I wanted hem to get back together :(

Reminded him of freddy mercury

Attached: omg I married a horse.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Have you seen her tits in Hot Tub time machine? It's in my top 5 best movie tits

Attached: you said what about weed.jpg (375x391, 74K)

I like that she was fucking a black guy in that scene

Because Don is severely depressed and is constantly chasing a new thrill to distract himself from how unsatisfied he is with life.

he didn't hate her so much as he loved fucking other women

I did not like this bitch at all
it's her mouth I think

i just googled it, where the hell was she hiding those knockers?

She was a malignant cunt.

Mad Men is white male fantasy show disguised under the
>he's depressed guys, trust us, this lifestyle is bad

But the reality is they show don as successful, wealthy, and banging hot chicks all the time. Something every male dreams of. Because that's what the show is truly about. That's what sells it.

It's a very popular trope of tv these days. Hedonism, disguised under cheap "deep" drama. It's a fail-safe designed for critics who wouldn't recommend this show if it had Don Draper just being rich, fucking chicks and being very successful at his job. And this truly works, seeing how this show is now labeled as the greatest tv show of all time.

Have sex

She was just a vapid distraction, and he only realized it when he was in too deep

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's a nigger of course

Dilate

>megan
>cutie

You must mean Betty, right? Not Bitch Mchorseface.

>successful, wealthy, and banging hot chicks all the time. Something every male dreams of
>Hedonism, disguised under cheap "deep" drama.
>trust us, this lifestyle is bad

If it is hedonism, then it is bad though?

>Why did Don hate his qt wife?
She wasn't cool enough.
The lame zoobie zoo thing was when he flipped on her.
Then her being in a trash sitcom made it all worse.

I had a gf who i really liked, been dating a few months and after we fucked, chilling in my room, she looked up some trash pop song on youtube and started singing along.
I just flipped a switch on her and couldn't wait to break up with her.

It's surreal, we think we want 'normal' girls, Don did, but really, when they show their pleb card, you'll instantly lose any feeling for them. And then the damaged interesting women who he actually liked never had the right qualities to put up with him.

Attached: _c22-38-359_l_1.jpg (1024x820, 65K)

he doesn't like anybody. even himself.
the only people he's ever truly loved are Anna, and sometimes Sally

im rich and handsome feel sad for me

I think he loved Peggy. The only reason his relationship with Sally worked, was that he could model it on his relationship with Peggy, after Sally had grown up enough to be more like an adult.

They make it clear that Peggy is like his Daughter, in the burger chef episode when they talk about the family unit coming in to eat together.

Attached: burger_chef.jpg (700x420, 59K)

You're rich and handsome compared to most people in the third world

fuck how did i forget about Peggy? good catch user

Because he expected a timid young naive starry-eyed girl, another Betty, but she actually had the guts to stand up to his bullshit. In s5 at least, her character went to shit after, they clearly had no idea what to do with her in LA

Proves that there is no satisfying most people, sometimes those who have it all are the least happy. It's sobering to get to the top and realize there's nothing left to delude you.

Excellent taste. May I ask about the other 4?

Why did Don hated himself?

It's pretty hard to come back from a fucked childhood desu

If you really cannot tell Don was unfulfilled throughout the entire series, youre pretty dumb.

Don helped companies manufacture the idea of contentment through the consumption of the products these companies made. Don pursued contentment himself through various superficial ways, impulsively and almost in a self destructive way.
This an underlying theme for the entire show, user.

his whole life was a lie

Rank them Yea Forums

Attached: 855CEEC4-E24F-4C6D-A310-EA8A457E3E26.jpg (1200x2082, 710K)

Julienne Davis in Eyes Wide Shut is severely underrated. Nobody talks about her since she's just a dead hooker, but Jesus Christ. Those tits are perfect

what makes you say this?
you really didn't get the show at all

Joan was the hottest back then. She's old and fat now but back then hubba hubba

This. Peggy was a woman who earned his respect, but I think since she wasn’t beautiful he couldn’t satisfy that other part of him.

I was pissed that they didn't bring back Sal at some point.

Why does anyone?
He lived a fake life receiving respect that wasnt his although he earned it. He didnt know how to truly relate to women despite most being attracted to him, or maybe because of this in part.

When was the gross Jewish girl from Girls on the show?
Also
>Sal

a buffet of 5-6/10s. the black one looks best

he grew up in a shitty environment so his outlook on life was never good
>son of a whore
>watch his father die
>grow up in a whorehouse
>get drafted and watch more people die
it's impressive he doesn't have ptsd

How much estrogen do you need in your system to think like this?

All because he called Wiener's creepy son creepy.

Won't be surprised if that kid does some fucked up shit in the future.

Your opinion is wrong but those digits make a good arguement

Nah, you're just piece of shit who's instantly turned off/assblasted when the situation (dating in this case) isn't 100% under your control.

fur coat casting lady
s1s2 joan
school teacher
s3s4s5 joan
betty
faye

trudy

jane sterling and the teacher Suzanne were also a tier above the rest to me.

for me it's these 4

Attached: 1560786382458.jpg (1200x2082, 729K)

>the right quality

Any woman who would have stayed with Don knowing what type of man he was is mentally ill.

black men are better than white, cry harder

>these 4

Attached: MadEyedPiggy.jpg (1286x1038, 547K)

cringe reddit cringe based zoomer onions s o y based cringe reddit cringe boomer cringe

stars

Trudy is nummah wan

It's wierd but people just turn off each other. Has that never happened to you?

she was a nitwit that wanted to be an actress, she fooled don with her pusy.

this cannot be real can it

Missing best girl

Attached: FBbzMMQ.jpg (1912x1072, 785K)

You don't think that there's maybe some kind of woman who might have been good for him?

You're responding to a woman. Why bother?

>it's impressive he doesn't have ptsd
He does. That was the whole point of him getting drunk and talking to the other war veterans. The only other people who could truly understand what he went through.

Attached: don.jpg (2048x1151, 164K)

not in manhattan, or nyc for that matter

trudy best girl, i want her to destroy me

Bait

He should have lived with Anna and remained platonic friends to heal himself

betty was the superior choice

Attached: basedbetty.png (1238x672, 1.12M)

imo the market research qt was his best shot at happiness

There are plenty of women who were good for him But they are auxiliary. Like Peggy, Sally, and Anna. What Don needed most of all was a good mom but he never got that and somehow that poisoned every romantic relationship in his adult life.

Attached: objetctive opinion.jpg (1902x3300, 722K)

That's the type of guy to be a serial killer who targets men because he can't deal with his own sexuality

too bad about the early wall, I had hopes for this actress

the fur qt deserves better

good bait

>Just think of me as a boy

Attached: carol.png (624x352, 155K)

Betty was like being a kid and finally saving up enough money to buy a PS2 and playing it for years but then getting bored and annoyed when it keeps crashing and breaking and deleting all your saved games.

Megan was a few years later and you have disposable income so you buy a PS4 but when you sit down to play it all the games are DLC shit and boring and you don't even bother wanting to turn it on after a while.

Faye was a book, riveting, interesting but nobody wants to read books forever too much work.

Abigail Spencer was pure perfection in every way and you would easily burn down or kill any man you must including your own brother to sip from that fountain of nectar forever and ever but now have to settle for her fappening leaks which are still 20/10

Attached: 1547999680204.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

The girl in the mink coat deus also Sal

youtube.com/watch?v=NzIwLyknJLk

she was sexy af

based

immediately betty's cunt face puts me in a bad mood

who the hell wants to come home to that

on top of everything she's an idiot too

>memorizing all these dumb broads

>N
Lost

Oof, found the incel / roastie
>Peggy an S
Absolutely delusional. She was B at most, or A if you have low self-esteem or are unironically into fugloids.

He knew he couldn't peg down her free spiritedness

i had a look. fuck she looks great there, why does she seems less thicc on mad meme?

sounds like projection, that wasn't the problem between them at all
she wasn't vapid. look at her heart-broken reaction to the "when you feel that feeling" scene

Agreed. She was the only one in the company Don allowed himself to be vulnerable around (suicidal phonecall, the suitcase ep).

>I think since she wasn’t beautiful he couldn’t satisfy that other part of him.

Peggy was beautiful just not in a conventional way. would you say Anna wasn't beautiful? its just that Don knew how to compartmentalize his relationship with women he kinda respected (Anna, Peggy).

Attached: 1397603432477.gif (390x300, 1.81M)

Anna was best girl all along

Attached: Anna Draper.jpg (600x336, 39K)

JJ was probably tge hottest but they always made her wear tgat resting bitch face

> You're so profoundly sad.
> I'm not. It's just that my people are Nordic

Attached: legotchaface.png (1366x768, 722K)

You must be a moron

Don is the personification of advertising. Everything looks perfect on the outside, as you stated he's successful, rich, and runs his own company. However that's just surface level. He's unhappy and keeps trying to be fulfilled but can't find it. It it's a cycle that repeats through out the show.

January Jones is the woman I point to when describing a 10/10

Attached: 1387645677362.jpg (600x600, 79K)

> going for the damaged girl with severe daddy issues.

only works if you were making Don money. and even so if you didnt keep up with her ways. she would prolly cheat on you with another Don in no time. Remember she had no problems sleeping with Don after seeing a pregnant Betty.

You need to understand I don't give a shit and have been madly in love with her for years. Everything shitty she did in Mad Men was justified by her fighting for her brother in Rectify.

Attached: 1530533912653.jpg (1118x1487, 172K)

>he hasn't seen her tiny, asymmetrical tits
OH NO NO NO

prove it

Picking this horse over Faye is perhaps the worst decision Don made throughout the show.

What if Don had a small dick? (Let's say 2.5"x2")

Attached: DonDraper660.jpg (660x465, 63K)

Flat is justice.

very underrated post

>Short hair nurse babysitter qt a C
>Kitty a C
>Betty SSS
>Megan S

What show were you watching

If you have fuck-you money you could have a micropenis and women would still pretend it's more than enough.

>saggy gap tits with huge pepperoni areolas
>top 5
you're definitely a virgin lol

Rectify is so goddamn kino
easily a top 10 show of all time with Mad Men

Attached: Rectify.jpg (5616x3034, 1.6M)

rectify is probably the best post madmen series and the top 5 series of all time. It just doesn't have the meme capacity or the popularity factor to be relevant on this shithole.

Unironically have sex

>start watching it
>nice down to earth relatable show
>starts going into unrealistic bullshit conspiracy shit
and dropped

>relatable show
lol are you a neet ?
it's a pretty excellent parable for neet life

haha yea i guess, just the whole effects of social isolation theme and lots of others i thought people here would relate too more

>t.brainlet

>lol are you a neet ? it's a pretty excellent parable for neet life
Yes and I agree which is why I liked it before it descended into conspiracy nonsense (almost immediately)

>before it descended into conspiracy nonsense (almost immediately)
this never ever happens in the show and is never even remotely the main theme of it, you adhd ridden deluded retard.
just keep your pleb opinions to yourself from now on

>conspiracy nonsense
like what?
part of the plot is just a mystery story
It's not particularly far fetched either
And it all relates to the rest of the story.

For most people I think there was WAY too much character drama, so the opposite of you. To have been more popular they certainly would have had to go way further in that direction.

I reckon they had a good middleground.

have sex

>>conspiracy nonsense
>like what?
>part of the plot is just a mystery story
>It's not particularly far fetched either
>And it all relates to the rest of the story.
he probably only watched like 2 episodes and a trailer for the third one and it was unironically too deep for him, so he returned to his usual pleb choices like leftovers or some crappy shit like that.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: January-Jones.jpg (1024x1280, 139K)

a true plebbit response

>i-i'll just call him reddit
unironically have sex

>Abigail Spencer
Picks the goblina

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x671, 48K)

daily reminder if you've never watched your cum leak from a girl's pussy into her asshole, you're still a virgin and are not allowed to rate female attractiveness

>I'll just spam the current meme when it's obvious I have no real quality opinions of my own
pathetic existence my plebbit friend, I truly do pity you.

based

>finally find someone on here who recognizes Rectifykino
>you start ragging on The Leftovers
>mfw

Attached: mcdonalds_ns.webm (640x800, 2.67M)

>you're still a virgin and are not allowed to rate female attractiveness
Find love Emcel

Attached: emcel.jpg (1080x679, 157K)

Because he wasn't a complete retard, despite the evidence to the contrary supplied by his marriage to her in the first place

Attached: 1462740869227.jpg (358x358, 33K)

Need hole

leftovers S01 was awesome, the rest is everything that's wrong with modern Yea Forums. And I only picked it cause it gets so much praise here while other better shows are virtually unknown.

I'd beat any woman who let a drop of my lifeseed leak out

Stephanie a qt

Attached: 1488526255572.png (476x530, 285K)

Different user and I completely agree. First season of Leftovers was great. Only downhill from there. I wasn't surprised to find out only the first season was based on a book and the rest was OC.

faye was the best

you're retarded

That fucking foofoo frog song.

He liked her when she was driven to pursue being his equal. He loved their fights and conflicts early on, and with her carving her own way as a competent copy writer he felt like she was someone he could respect. He lost it for her when she quit to be an actress and then broke down and begged him to get her commercial work. That shifted the power dynamic and turned him the fuck off.

Body double

Even her old ass mother was hotter

Attached: Marie-Calvet.jpg (2048x1360, 466K)

Don hated himself for marrying someone he knew wasn't going to fill that void, but convinced himself it might anyway.

Her tits are awful.

>right one is 2+ cups sizes smaller
>bad shape
>stretch marks
>ugly nipples

Some of worst movie tits.

>sal
I fucking died
Meghan i have a thing for and i don't really know why. I think the gums are actually a turn on

She had great chemistry with Roger

Didn’t she also show her tits in some Canadian TV movie when she was like sixteen?

>rich as fuck
>successful career
>kids
>beautiful women all around him
ooh poor don, what a terrible life, boo hoo.

Zubie was way better than Betty.
but not thiccbetty

It's the time again, roll the dice anons

Attached: mad men lottery.jpg (1192x3007, 995K)

>This never happened. When you get back, you're not going to believe how much this never happened.

Don was the one who knew about Peggy giving up her kid, and he absolved her of it.

>le money buys happiness meme
underaged plz go

>not posting the scene

85/87 get

gimme Rory

roll

reroll

roll

Either a post menopause 36-38 or an 8 months pregnant 45-47

28 get
You know how some lottery winners have to hide the fact that they won for their safety? Half Yea Forums is targeting you now because you got their mommy

Who were these three again?

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (882x295, 146K)

One on the left is the shitty babysitter don fired

wasn't she some neighbour girl, when he had the shitty apartment, that then he hired for babysitting? One on the right was some wife of some friend? I think it was on the earlier seasons, I don't remember.
I have no idea about middle one.

Rolling for Faye.

yeyeye

Thanks

Attached: joan peggy cheers.webm (480x268, 214K)

roll

roll

fug

rolling

It literally does. Next you're going to rattle off some fag shit about "depression" and "chemical imbalance" as if that's a real thing.

plz

You're only hurting yourself by setting yourself up for massive disappointment once you "make it" and discover what everyone told you when you didn't listen because you had to experience it for yourself, and for all sorts of fag shit that you may also discover.

The actors are married in real life

If money bought happiness then why did well off people like Robin Williams and Chester Bennington commit suicide?

The right one is Kens wife, she's pretty qt

Sall get

Hahah, well that explains that
Ah, thanks

middle is sal's wife from the scene where he explains how he's going to shoot the bye bye birdie ad and she can tell he's a flamer. I'm 80% sure the one on the right is ken cosgrove's wife, but I couldn't name an occasion where she's actually on the show. I wanted to say it's from the pete and trudy dance scene, but he's still single at that point.

Roger's actor is married to Mona's actress

he's actually married to the actress who plays mona, his first wife

qt plz

based

still missing joan's roommate carol, sally's friend with the violin and the random woman in the photo of pete's fiancee in episode 1 before they cast her

Gratzi

Attached: Mad+Men+Mad+Style+Season+2+Episode7+Kitty+Romano+1.jpg (400x600, 32K)

I really should start a rewatch

>80

fuck that, reroll

rolling

I think her name is Kitty

Also rolling

I wished, too.

jesus you couldnt make it anymore obvious that you are a projecting virgin,those cute perky little tits would be perfect for cupping your mouth over or groping or even FUCKING pushed together.

HAVE S E X

It is time

Joan > Beth > Trudy
don't care about the rest

rollin

Rollin'

she was canadian

Great I get the pregnant homeless hippie

hottest chick on the show after hildy

Roll

Attached: Vaimalama-Chaves-comment-elle-veut-defier-Iris-Mittenaere-!.jpg (524x493, 35K)

Great post and it's fun because I can play along

From best to worst:

Trudy
Sylvia
Marie
Beth
Suzanne
Joan
Faye
Peggy
Megan
Bobbie
Mona
Allison
Sal
Rachel
Joy
Cynthia
Dawn
Jane
Kitty
Bethany
Phoebe
Betty
The girl in the fur coat (can't remember her name)
Joyce
Meredeth
Margaret

Ranked in terms of who seems like the best conversationalist.

79-81 get

Phoebe is the babysitter that Don fired after Sally cut her hair. She lived across the hall from Don next to the elderly couple when he was in his 2 bedroom right after moving out of his house with Betty in Season 3.

Kitty is Sal Romano's wife. The scene in question there is when Sal is singing Bye Bye Birdie and doing an Ann Margret impression and she realizes that he's got the big gay.

Cynthia is Ken Cosgrove's wife. She's unremarkable except for that she likes Sci-Fi and is the daughter of Ed Baxter, an executive at Dow Chemical.

Your brain is ruined by porn

R o l l

R O L L
S1 is overrated btw

It's not called the wheel.

It's called the carousel.

rolla

Sucks that the Queen of this list, Anna, isn't even on here

Roll me

R O L L

>"It's not called the carousel. It's called the wheel. It brings us where we need to go, whether that's out of your comfy home in Ossining and down here to the offices of Sterling Cooper, or out of Korea with a KIA officer's identity, or even out of having to deal with that whole plot in the later seasons. We're going to reinvent the wheel, and there's nothing my bitch wife can do to stop me."
>"Good luck at your next meeting."

Anna is pure you villain

she's one of the most interesting characters in the show

Oh damn, I mixed them up!
Sorry for the misinformation anons

She didnt sing Zou Bisou Bisou enought for his taste.

rollex

rolling rolling rolling

Piss

rollllinhg

they see me rolling.....they hatin....

I thought he volunteered for war like a dumbass?

Is this for real? I just recently watched all of Mad Men, so didn't take part during it's airing and didn't know any outside drama. Found out after that Weiner's kid played dumb ass forced Glen.

Her smile is too gummy.

have sex

The amount of nice tits on the internet doesn't change that her tits are ugly.

Rollan

Gimme that plainjane on the bot-right

roll

Because she was a naive, upper class wench, a mediocre actress and basically embodied part of the society that he furtively despised so much.

rollinggg

fuck again

closet homosexual post

Rolling

Shy German qt 94-96 let's go

00-02 NAO

Nice

underrated

Attached: laughswerehad.png (1998x736, 1.98M)

I gotta know!

Were white people really that shocked and sad when Martin Luther died?

It seems to me that they were, because it seems to me that there was a real feeling of shame, even from whites who knew him, especially when he went home, his daughter was in the hospital, and his daughter was killed in a shooting. I thought he had a very sad side that people didn't see.

Now, this is another thing that was really interesting, which is that the idea that he had a white daughter, that his mother is going to give the young girl up. People who know him, they didn't think twice about that, because he was black—he was a black man, and they knew him as a black man for a long time—and they just decided to have it over with. Why should they worry about him being killed by another black man? Why would they look at his wife as their greatest asset? And he was on medication. He was on drugs. So what was that really?

When we look at his wife, and even when we consider that he is married to an Asian woman, that they are both in the military, their son is with them, there has been a real feeling of pride and pridelessness.

i think most non incel lads have had that zoobie zoo moment, when the girl that you thought was so free spirited and intoxicating at first wears off and you're just left with her being cringeworthy and lame. absolute boner killer.

Every relationship has its zou bisou moment. People who have been married for 50 years have seen hundreds of zou bisous and they stick with it. True love is being able to watch a million zou bisous and making the decision to stay with them despite it. Don is incapable of love.

He loves the idea of Megan when she cleans up the milkshake. He sees the real Megan when she zous the bisou, and he realizes that he can never love her when she eats the Sherbert at Howard Johnson's. She shattered his illusion, and Don's life is built on illusions. Things just got too real for him, so he pushed her away. As Faye so aptly puts it: Don only likes the beginnings of things.

>Things just got too real for him, so he pushed her away. As Faye so aptly puts it: Don only likes the beginnings of things.
That shit hit too close to home

rollllllllerirno

mhmm

Roll.

Anybody else think Don didn't have to take Lt. Draper's identity? He still could've easily had the life he had if he was Dick Whitman.

>Get his Purple Heart as Whitman
>Go on leave for while
>Deliver Lt. Draper's body to Anna, where their relationship still plays the same
>Anna and Dick write letters while he's in Korea
>Dick finishes his tour of duty and comes home
>Says fuck it and abandons his family, after all he is in his 20s by now
>Sells cars, sells fur coats
>Meets Roger the same way

If he was embarrassed by the name Dick, he could always go by Richard or Rich

Rolling

If Don had been with multiple women, either by his own charm or frequenting prostitutes, he would have been irreparably damaged and his ability to pair-bond would have been destroyed. If this happens, no matter how beautiful, kind and loving your wife or girlfriend is, you will always be inclined to cheat, the desire to try something new will always be too strong, the thrill of the chase too great. She can worship the ground you walk on and cook and clean for you and she can be wealthy and throw money at you, you will still have a desire to do it. The whole idea of 'having sex with lots of different people' is entirely a psy-op to destroy the family unit, I think whoever is behind this achieved conclusive and decisive results on blacks in the west and now they're moving on to whites. What is the end game? Is it to ensure whites have less children? To promote consumerism because of always chasing after somebody new to fuck? I'm not sure, but I think it has been done to both whites and blacks in western society, and even to muslims too.

Being don was empowering for him. Without it he lacked the self assurance to be his own man. Ironically to do so he had to become an imposter.

Finally, someone with good taste in this thread.

plz

If he stayed as Dick Whitman no matter how much he changed in the future he'd always be haunted by his past. He hoped that by stealing someone's identity it would let him believe his old self never existed

It took me a while to realise how what Don did when he stole his identity was actually kind of fucked up. He just accidentally killed a guy and swaps the tags without thinking about it. Also it is not obvious that he told anyone that detail, it seemed to me like his story was that they simply got mixed up by accident, which is a lie.

He must have been thinking about stealing Don's identity to immediately do it like that. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

You're right about that. It's really fucked up. Don does plenty of things that are indicative of someone who is actually pretty evil.

roll

>Top Womens in the show
>fails to mention GILF Kino

I'm saddened.

Attached: ida-blankenship.jpg (800x600, 48K)

Queen of Perversions

Apparently Bert Cooper was banging Mrs. Blankenship before he was cut down in the height of his sexual prime by an unnecessary orchiectomy by Lyle Evans. Then Roger banged her and Bert resented Roger for it.

the one to the black girls left is a million billion times hotter. basically you're a faggot

rollioto

High IQ post

going for based Trudy

Zou zou is cringe af

This might be the worst mad men waifu ranking I've ever seen. This has to be bait.

>Sal not SSS rank
>Joy not SSS rank
>Betty not like B rank
>Hildy not at least A rank

cope.

roll boy

>wanting to get banned by the Janny
Now I know why you have your... group therapy sessions in broad daylight...

roll

It's a shameful shameful day.

steam rollin' man

Attached: 1551239293337.png (640x478, 277K)

don is a retard

no matter how hard jewish media tries to fool people into thinking niggers are desirable the cold hard truth is that only trashy loud mexicans and crackheads like niggers. thats how its always been and nothing has changed,fleshbag non-wife material succumb to jewish brainwash to think niggers are desirable in the slightest and its a good way of keeping men from going down a soul-sludge path. Hail the white race

Attached: Koala.jpg (1024x768, 771K)

Don hates himself you fucking dipshit.

this. literaly first post correct post.

People back in the 60's went as strict on teeth because orthodontic work was still expensive as fuck and very intrusive.

Rolling

Attached: ZubiZubiSlut.jpg (520x780, 82K)

But Dons relationship with Peggy wasn't sexual

roll

>evil
morality, lol. brainlet.

Babysitter, Sal's beard, and Ken's wife

The Jewesses

Attached: large.jpg (319x319, 16K)

Boredom. He was told that having a hot fuckhole of a wife should be enough. He tried with Betty and wasn’t satisfied, assumed this was Betty’s fault due to society’s conditioning and sought out something more for himself whilst keeping her as backup (this is the only thing Don ever did wrong). He felt the same way once he bagged objectively hotter frenchie but frenchie left him and was a worse person generally which made him realise too late what he’d lost in Betty, particularly as she was about to die and there was no opportunity to reconcile properly.

Don’s story is tragedy, something the show tells you not to repeat. If anything it’s anti-degeneracy, at least from a make perspective (obvs it shows women cheating with no consequence but thats as a male nightmare scenario so still is a warning).

ROLING FOR SALS BEARD

white lefties working in creative in NYC maybe.

based

because he can have more and better

33-35 calling it

2 deep desu

you get a inbreedness instead

roll

Honestly out of all them... I just want to marry Peggy.

Sally is inbred WHAT?

>Joy not SSS rank
>Betty not like B rank
>Hildy not at least A rank
yes

Yeah peggy is the kind of actual "strong" woman I like.

A chick that will be a little mean to me. But is still feminine

Picture me rollin

Rollin

Big if true!

Out of all the ones you pictured, I have to say that Alexis Bledel was probably my favorite in the show, with Megan and his "niece" coming in 2nd and 3rd, respectively. Honorable mention to Joan.

But for me? It's Clara

Don's bio mother died having him. Don's stepmother knew he was the child of her husband and a prostitute and treated him as such. He witnessed the antics of whores firsthand while living in an actual whorehouse. He subsequently lost his virginity at age 13 to the captain of the whore team. Then his stepmother beat him for it.

This would totally fuck up your feelings on women for life. No man could come out of this and have normal, monogamous relationships.

cope

cmoooooon allison brie

Attached: three_point_six.png (1098x1080, 297K)

lets go baby!

please

yeah i'd be happy with any desu

Well

FUCKING SHIT BOYS

time to start Madmen over again.

Attached: 17edd919873524cb7b9d7b915b79d213.jpg (2400x1600, 311K)

zing

He did, he wanted to escape his current life

hello

youtube.com/watch?v=xF2uHwOg2kk

roll

roll

Attached: sosige.jpg (540x720, 44K)

52-57 pls

I dont get why zoobie zoobie zoo was cringe. I thought it was hot

What does N stand for?

roll

Based

It was hot, but it was cringe to do it in front of coworkers, and Don wasn't ready for a surprise like that