Name a more intelligent modern day movie critic. You can't. You simply cannot

Name a more intelligent modern day movie critic. You can't. You simply cannot.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mms8SAoHzz4
youtube.com/watch?v=MRZbch9NmQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pounder of hounds.

me desu

Yourdogishot

The most intelligent dog fucker movie critic

Think about it logically is there anything more cucked than not fucking your dog?
You feed it you bathe it, its entire life revolves around you, why not just fuck it?

yourdogsucksDOTme

Nice try Adam.

local man rapes dogs and justifies it with hamburger

DOGGY DIDDLING

I thought this was a shit meme, then I saw the source. Fucking disgusting man.

He is unfunny though and a pseud
You just have to look at his top 10 movies from each year to know why you shouldn't care for his opinion
>and I'm not even mentioning the dog thing

dogfucker

junkie dogfucker

>that profile pic
Somebody post the whole picture.
It's fucked up.

countdown to next overdose?

For me? It's Armond White. He has better taste and is not a dog fucker

Why is he like this?

Puppopper

This

>Name a more intelligent modern day movie critic
Even fat Mike and handsome Jay are more intelligent that him

How about an actual movie critic? Not a dogtuber who got fame off easy targets.

Attached: mark.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>All Dogs Go to Heaven
>Homeward Bound
>Air Bud

Attached: sheath-sniffing fido-fucker.png (648x598, 268K)

Attached: xZYi2Ql.png (845x467, 559K)

>it's just a meme!, they said
>he's not really a dogfucker, they said

Being a furry doesn't make you a dog fucker, you mongrel

say what you will, Adam, I'm not the one with a picture of a dog giving a blowjob to one of my mates.

His reviews are seriously dogshit though. Nothing interesting or insightful, he just shits them out with a thumbs up for "cinematography and camera angles" or a bunch of nitpicking complaints about the plot. As a faggot furry dogfucker though he is mentally ill so no one can really expect much from him.

t. furry dogfucker

Epic fr*ckin meme bro xD

>says climax has the best editing of 2018
>it is almost entirely composed of unedited uninterrupted long takes
He should avoid making any kind of meaningful analysis on anything and just stick to irrelevant nitpicks. That's what his audience care the most about anyway.

Oh no, I was just describing . It's right there, I don't know how you missed it.

dog fucker aside, how does he managed to go to film fests? own money or sponsored? why don't stuckmann or grace go to film fests?

Can you recommend me some kino?

MOVIE OLD MOVIE BAD

Attached: 1558946098672.png (785x731, 201K)

>"And I'm giving this Labrador's anus a 6 out of 10. Maaaaybe a 7, I'll seeeee"
>*the dog begins whimpering in pain and fear*
>"Quiet! QUIET!"
>*Adam begins beating the poor dog whilst shilling Sardonicast*
>"Hmph! A-and one more thing!"
>*Adam kicks the dogs in the ribs and into a dark closet which he closes and locks. As the dog continues whimpering, Adam pants; his grotesquely fat face is red and sweaty*
>"AND FUCK MARK ENGLISH!"

youtube.com/watch?v=mms8SAoHzz4
brother and father abused him, and he took drugs when he was a kid that fucked him up permanently

but did the dog consent?

This has to be fake

nobody:

literally nobody:

literally absolutely fucking nobody:

adum: *rapes dog*

That guy must be packing if he can get his dick blown through the whole lenght of that muzzle

Is this the dude that refuses to watch older movies

Fuck off with your twitter memes we're trying to have a furry thread here

Used to like this guy but then I realized how much of a prick he actually is. Literally has a sperg meltdown whenever someone has a dissenting opinion and tries to debate on the spot. Miserable cunt.

You've probably already seen it, but the best kino i saw recently was definitely Ikiru

Patreon.

Lol it's been like my third favorite movie for years.

yup

Seconded, Armond White is the GOAT and I haven't found another reviewer that's topped his taste and eloquently written reviews.

woof

Guys did you know that Citizen Kane is the first film with a plot, crazy fun facts am i right

Goddammit I want to kill that fag

>uh yeah the characters acted illogically this one scene.. there's a continuity error here.. uh.. not enough dogfucking... gonna have to give this a 2/10

Wow. Is this the kind of logic only a 145+ IQ mind can produce?

He’s also the guy who fucks dogs

Is that Adam from Yourdogsucks?

At least Ralph and Alex are aware they don't know everything about film (and don't fuck dogs)

thirded.

He gave me my favorite movie of the decade actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=MRZbch9NmQQ

daily reminder

Can anyone post the image?

>not pounding prime fortune cookie every day

Attached: man's best friend.png (566x497, 116K)

Attached: 1560322118555.png (2574x4799, 2.36M)

sort of feel sorry for him after watching this.

Every tranny, SJW and other mentally ill person has a sad backstory to it. Most of it is coping with their traumas by going into an extreme like becoming a homosexual dogfucker. Or identifying as a woman because you got fucked in your ass by your dad as a 4 year old etc.

They are actually legitimate victims which is why I feel we shouldn't be that harsh to them. Sure they are still wrong but they are sick, not evil.

Mark would be better if he stopped watching movies made by his friends.

MauLer

>*watching YMS*
>”well this movie is bad, I mean it’s before CGI was a thing so how can it be good?”
>*taking intensive notes, this guys IQ is so vast I’m barely keeping up*
>”uhhh this is unrealistic”
>*yes... yes how dare they try and experiment or try and make the film enjoyable... you’re on fire adam!*
>*as I observe his perfect form, someone managing to look like a skeleton while being fat, looking like a botched tranny and a rapist truck driver simultaneously, I see this as a physical metaphor for the duality in film*
>”hold on guys”
>*hear whimpering in the background of an animal, and a cage open. oh no*
>”UUGGHHHH OHHHHH FUCKKK MYMMM THIS IS JUSTIFIED BECAUSE SLAUGHTER HOUSES MMMGMMM AHHH”
>*loud whining and yelping as I hear adams pinner stretch his dogs asshole apart*
>”MHMMMMMMM YOU COULD STOP ME ANYTIME FUCK THIS IS CONSENT MMHMM FUCK YEAH”
>*dog is rasping for breath, desperately crying*
>”ANYTHING PRE 90s IS NOT WORTH REVIEW- OOOHHH FUCK THIS IS A LOVING 2 SIDED RELATIONSHIP MMHMM”
>*I realise I’ve written all this down as analysis notes and have to discard the paper*
>”okay guys as I was saying the holy mountain is the best film ever made, next to zootopia”
>*turn off the video*

>”ANYTHING PRE 90s IS NOT WORTH REVIEW
way more disgusting than any dogfucker shit

he actually said there's no reason to watch older movies because they are old and newer movies are better..holy fuck.

whats up with all the beastiliaty posts? is yms a furry?

He's a homosexual which he admits
He frequents furry conventions as a way of having sex
He defended the stance that it is morally justifyable to have sex with a dog if the dog "consents" to the sex by exposing its anus or vagina. He is saying because you eat meat which requires murder of animals, that fucking animals is morally justifiable since it theoretically brings pleasure to the animal and doesn't require the killing of the creature.

He then said that the only people that can complain about animal sex are vegans since they have the moral upperhand in that scenario.

>dog fucker
>not lion fucker

Attached: scardaki.png (629x561, 226K)

Reminder that the dogfucker makes these threads himself.

that's pretty based tho