Ah, it seems Slyverin has collected the most house points this year

Ah, it seems Slyverin has collected the most house points this year...

Attached: 1541925640391.jpg (756x898, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

...unfortunately I don't like those blonde blue eyed nazi snake bastards so lemme just make up some excuses to give Gryffindor the most points anyway

Was it anal beads?

Attached: elderly wand.png (1800x1800, 522K)

Redpill me on the poor man’s Gandalf. Was it autism, or wizaids eating his brain?

Was it his cum?

Attached: 2131.gif (500x400, 968K)

"I like harry" that's the logic

lmao imaghine changing the actors for one of your main characters after two moveis
Rowlings was such a hack

youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................HOWEVER

>Dumbledore rewards Harry for preventing the resurrection of Voldemort at age 11
>Yea Forums: REEEEEEE

voldemort never would have gotten the stone, anyway. it was protected.

To be fair Harry had just faced off with Voldy and Dumbledore was solely to blame what with him bringing the stone to the school and setting up a load of shit traps that first year students were capable of figuring out. Probably felt a bit guilty.

Yes, yes well done done Slytherin, well done... however, it seems that there are still some last minute points to... DEDUCT. To Mr Ronald Weasley, for contributing to the destruction of a set of priceless historical artefacts, 300 points from Gryffindor. Might I also add a lifetime exemption for Mr Fred and George Weasley to commit whatever pranks they so deem appropriate upon you. And I have already told your mother. To Miss Hermione Granger, for encouraging a fellow student to imbibe a potentially lethal toxin, 500 points from Gryffindor and a night locked in the Slytherin 7th year boys dorm on the day of their graduation ceremony. And finally, to... Harry Potter, for heartlessly murdering a fellow member of staff and inadvertently causing the ruination of the invaluable and irreplaceable Philosophers Stone, I hereby expel you from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and sentence you to 7 years spent in the closet under the stairs of number 4 Privet Drive. May your Aunt and Uncle have mercy upon your shrivelled and putrid soul. Well then, I believe a change of decoration... isn't in order! Oh wait, Neville, yes, yes Neville... let me see... let me see... ah! For for being out of your dorm past curfew, everyone please, feel free to cannibalise Neville Longbottom!

Attached: B-b-b-be bop a bodda bop.jpg (442x630, 47K)

LEAN
E
A
N

Attached: nev.jpg (800x420, 40K)

Can those paintings give blowjobs?

Attached: ead5285b1c6429f4e7b5d4b38cdd701d.jpg (640x425, 77K)

Wonder what ELO that chess system was. You must be an intermediate player to proceed..

If you shoved a wand up your ass could you shoot magic from your fingers?

Nearly Headless Nick nearly sucks the head of your dick right off.

Kek

What happens when a thestral poops? Just curious haha. Does it just look like it appears out of nowhere? Or is it invisible and it just smells to those who haven't seen death haha

What's more curious is why Luna always turns up to class stinking of it

It's substitute for grindelwald monster dong

To think that he was a fanny bandit in his younger years.

>fanny bandit
That entirely depends on what side of the atlantic you're on.

Are the movies worth rewatching? I never saw the last ones, but i was obsessed with the books as a child.

First two may still have enough charm to be worth revisiting.
Don't bother with the others. Way too much edge.

3rd one's ok

It isn't. It's only the best directed.

Attached: DT6m1TdWAAEaz9C.jpg (626x489, 41K)

based

>having a dorm just for literal nazis
what did Rowling mean by this?

based