Nobody:

Nobody:
Literally nobody:
Not a single soul:
Yea Forums: Rick and Morty bad!!!

Attached: 1548230316333.jpg (384x384, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xF2uHwOg2kk
youtube.com/watch?v=jrHz8Bti6FY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody:
Literally nobody:
Not a single soul:

Sneed: formerly chuck

But I like Rick and Morty

Nobody:
Literally nobody:
Not a single soul:

CIA: Bane?

fuck 'em

Attached: bttf.jpg (1280x738, 90K)

Nobody:
Literally nobody:
Not a single soul:

Redditor:
Nobody:
Literally nobody:
Not a single soul:

Nobody:
Literally nobody:
Not a single soul:
Rick: GOD DOESNT REAL MORTY!

Shouldn't it be:

Everyone:
Literally everyone:
Yea Forums: Rick and Morty bad!!!

Holy freakin crap Morty!

Attached: 1560654374918.jpg (720x883, 89K)

uhh this is nsfw bro

Sneed can actually save Yea Forums from this shit meme

Stop trying to push this shitty Twitter meme, retard
It's worse than sneedposting

Nothing wrong with Twitter, cuck. Trump uses it

i freaking love science!! Rick is just like me!!

This is the first year since 2014 that this show hasn't been at the top of the normie popular culture cycle, I guess baby harmin' Harmon killed his own show by being a lazy faggot. See you in November for Pickle Rick 2.

I hatw this "nobody something" meme
So dsmn overused and lazy

cringe

Said no one ever

Attached: hqdefault_live.jpg (480x360, 26K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xF2uHwOg2kk

cringe response tbqh

Fuck off with that gay reddit meme

making fun of rick and morty is not longer contrarian though
youtube.com/watch?v=jrHz8Bti6FY

That's fine, dear. But R&M turned into the new MLP with its obnoxious fanbase, and it's hard not to have that taint your view of the show.

It's easy if you're not autistic.

This is the most soulless meme I have seen this week.

You fucking ablist bigot

It's the Wicker Man, Morty! I'M WICKER RICK!

Attached: 1560573600097.jpg (620x388, 92K)

>It's a protagonist and a villain team up against a bigger villain episode

Attached: chucks-fuck-and-suck-sneeds-feed-and-seed-53268158.png (500x506, 77K)

WHO GIves a shit about fanbases? Fucking idiot.

first season is okay, but last season was a cringefest and only the cancerous fanbase is defending it

My favorite.

Attached: DWvPE7WUMAEYGec.jpg (737x963, 73K)

The World Health Organization gives a shit about fanbases? Since when?

It's very easy, just stop being a drone.

deep

I can't tell if Justin hates his creation or not.

I mean, it's like... I saw the very first "episode" where Rick talks about getting blow jobs from Morty to power his time machine or something, so it's obvious the show was made to be bullshit from the start. If I made mad cash off a show I put zero energy into, fuck yeah I'd take the money. But if everyone started treating my show as an example of the height of intelligence when it was intended to be the opposite of it... I can't say it's the show's fault for putting that thought into people's heads.

At that point I would just laugh at everyone who watches it. Hell, I'd even say that I made the show as a litmus test for people I don't know personally. If you enjoy the show at face value, then I know I don't need to waste my time on you. If you hate the show, or at least "enjoy the show" in the sense that you enjoy watching people treat it seriously only to then laugh at them (same thing I do with people who take Eva seriously)... then you're OK in my book.

Nobody: hi
Me: sup

>"It's easy"
Not that guy, but....

Soooo... you're saying it's easy to not let the fanbase get in the way if you actually enjoying the show?

I dislike the show with or without the fanbase. I had people try to get me to watch it, and actually watching it feels like my fingernails are being pulled off. It's awful to enjoy at face value, and then laughing at anyone who take the show seriously doesn't require me to actually watch it to begin with either.

I don't get why it should be treated any differently from normal words that are commonly used.

Isn't treating the show at face value NOT pretending that it's deep? Taking it at face value would be just watching the show. The "fans" always look for hidden meanings despite the creators literally saying there is none.

I officially deem this thread EPIC!!!!

Edit: Thanks for all the upvotes guys!!

Second Edit: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!!!

>cartoon
>people aren't yellow

I've never seen the show outside of random YouTube clips people sent me, one when someone tried to make me watch it, and the Simpsons opener. One of the YouTube clips was Rick talking about love being fake due to a chemical reaction, Morty lamenting over the fact that he killed one of his alt-reality selves and they're buried in their backyard, the message behind "Mr. Poopy Pants", "show me what you got", "wubba lubba dup step" or whatever he says... not to mention Pickle Rick... and correct me if I'm wrong, but all of that is the show at face value, and all of it looks like it's trying to be deeper than it really ought to be. Having fans look for even deeper meanings beyond what the show already covers is definitely worse, but it doesn't change what the "deepness" of the show already is.

I mean, I could be wrong, and I'm open to be taught something different based on more correct information, but right now that's what I'm led to believe based on what I know.

>all of it looks like it's trying to be deeper than it really ought to be
Yes, this is the irony in it. Fake depth which people take as real and then amplify it. Wubba lubba dub dub was created to be a catch phrase so retarded that no one would say it, and guess what the fans did?

I got into a legitimate discussion over whether something that was produced by a corporation or whatever having a bad effect once it got into the hands of the public and whether it's the fault of the makers or the public... frankly I blame the public more, because nothing about the product suggested people misuse it, and especially if the makers say "this is a bullshit product, don't take it seriously" only for it to be taken seriously. So I guess the show is more forgivable than the public.

But at the same time, the public and fans definitely affect the product outside of the maker's goals or intentions... like Sesame Street can be the same show, but if children OR adults (one or the other) is its main audience... then that'll definitely change how the public treat the show IN public. And therefore, it affects how *I* want to be seen in public in relation to it.

What are the creators supposed to do? They've explicitly told people not to take it seriously both in interviews and even in the show itself (can't remember which ep but I think Rick or some other character said to not think too much about plot points because it doesn't matter). So all that can be done now is to live with it and make fun of the fans that take it too far. There was that one McDonald's guy who sperged out though and it did look like he was trying to make fans seem retarded by overdoing it.

What the fuck is this shitty meme and why am I suddenly seeing it everywhere?

Attached: 1239436.jpg (900x769, 153K)

"Nobody: " is the logical equivalent of "nobody says nothing" which is the logical equivalent of "everybody says something"
Unless you're a nigger redditor that doesn't understand double negatives of course.

To be more specific, it's not so much about whether I CARE what some random person thinks about me, and that alone.

Rather, it's about whether I'm, say, just a normal, regular, average R&M fan, and I just happen to have a t-shirt on. Or maybe a friend gave me a knitcap with pickle rick on it, and as much as I hate it, it's still a warm cap. So then I wear that in public, and it somehow attracts the kind of people who might think I'm a super-fan like them and just drag me into their nonsense. I'd rather just be left alone, so I'd rather just avoid all of it to start with.

Season 1 was good

Good point

Redditor: Nobody:
Redditor: OJ Simpson: I started a twitter, ya'll!
Nobody:

it's a normalfag twitter meme

it's proof normalfags can't meme for shit

that shit sucks and I hope you croak on a bench like most aussies do... why do you people drink yourselves to death?

>What are the creators supposed to do?
Oh don't get me wrong, that's why I said the show is more forgivable. The parts which I feel they COULD do is, assuming they didn't do this already, make an episode where they shit on those kind of superfans, or be proactive and avoid throwing in memes and catchphrases which can be warped into something else outside of their control... basically be proactive. I'm sure they knew what they were doing with Pickle Rick after Wubba Lubba. I guess that's maybe why they avoided making new seasons until money made them change their minds, assuming that's why superfans were posting random comments about the fate of the "next season".

No matter what they do, I do not consider them to be in an enviable position. Sure I would LOVE their cash, but it comes with the cost of their superfans spurging out. The whole MickyD sauce deal was a gigantic joke, I definitely got my laughs out of it... but I also hope that "where my scheszuan sauce?" guy snapped everyone else out of it, because now that I think about it, I really haven't seen much R&M bullshit since then. Or maybe I stopped paying attention.... I can't tell.

Attached: 1550045241813.png (742x567, 125K)

Also I feel like Justin Roiland is far more even-keeled about it all versus Dan Harmon, who seems like a total prick from what I remember seeing. Like if anyone cursed R&M to be what it ended up being, it was Dan.

good, dan harman needs to suck and he needs to be raped in county jail

Sneed and feed

It opens up a bit, PROPAGANDA bla bla bla

Attached: gjjgjre.jpg (448x443, 56K)

Attached: -------------.jpg (526x550, 28K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (647x600, 44K)

No surprise that the "sneed" spamming faggot who copies every meme attempt he sees desperately immediately jumps on copying this twitter trash too.

Can someone explain this meme? Youtube in its entirety is filled with it and since I'm a boomer that is out of touch I don't know what this means.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE NOBODY MEME
PLEASE EXPLAIN IT, I'M OLD

It's time for us to leave the mainstream internet. We don't belong anymore. The newer generations have taken over and like Pete Townshend once wrote about his own generation: "Don't try to dig what we all say"