Holy shit, I forgot this movie is coming out so soon. This is the first time I've seen his new face...

Holy shit, I forgot this movie is coming out so soon. This is the first time I've seen his new face, it looks so bad! Are there any spoilers out there regarding whether it has any redeemable qualities?

Attached: childs-play-chucky-2019.jpg (1456x893, 651K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YNjCEimjX_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Remake after the 00's remake era.
>Redeemable?
I honestly think the direct to video movies were less insulting than this remake.

>Mark Hamil doing another totallynotthejokervoice

Attached: QTX64a6_d.jpg (640x960, 78K)

looks like fucking pinocchio, at least the other late sequels tried to make Chucky look like a toy a modern kid would want.

At least they're not fucking up the Zuni doll from Trilogy of Terror.

If anything, at least in the trailer, he just sounded like Brad Dourif.

>making chucky basically small soldiers 2

I forgot you came out lol

Attached: aubrey.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Want to clean her whole body with my tongue, unf.

What the fuck? The whole point of Chucky was that he looks like a perfectly nice toy. If you make him a creepy uncanny valley breaking motherfucker, you're missing the whole point! The juxtaposition!

Attached: 1080171.jpg (894x894, 100K)

I get what you mean, but I always thought Chucky looked creepy.

The soundtrack is pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=YNjCEimjX_4

So fucking hot.

My thoughts exactly. If that's his "nice" face, they fucking failed.

even the normal Good Guy doll? it had that look but it wasn't killer doll like when they have chucky talking and being his evil self

hi im chucky! bitch! hi ha ha ha! hi, wanna play! hi ha ha ha! hi im chucky! hi ha ha ha! who the fuck are you? hi ha ha ha! hi im chucky!

It's been a couple years since I last watched the original, but when I was a kid, I think it was the eyes that creeped me out.

eh. I always found the original chucky doll to be the creepiest. Even creepier than his reveal form. There's something creepy about how lifeless face is but knowing that he's sentient is such a creepy feeling.

>uncanny valley breaking
I don't think you know what that phrase means.

juxtaposition either