Wheel of Time TV

Wheel of Time TV.

Latest rumor is that Rosamund Pike has been offered a leading role. It's from some random roach website though so might be total bullshit though. twitter.com/bakiniz/status/1140338555333554182

Attached: TEOTW cover2.jpg (800x563, 110K)

*Tugs braid*

LOL is there actually any interest in this?

Well it’s not moiraine. Too tall.

She'd make a good red aes sedai

*folds arms beneath breasts*

To be fair if ignoring the height/build of people outside of the Aiel and maybe Perrin and the tittymonsters is the only casting inaccuracy we get I'd take that before the usual niggering any day of the week.
I could see Elaida or maybe Morgase.

Wheel of Time is kino

*smooths skirt*

*ample bosom
ftfy

If she died her hair she'd be a passable Lanfear

Nah, not pretty enough. Morgase or Elaida, as someone else said.

sudanese tuon casting when

I’m dying to see the casting for this desu

Christina Hendricks as Aviendha please. I'll settle for Karen Gillan if I have to.

>SÖYLENTİ
What did they mean by this!?

Yeah Lanfear needs to be so beautiful it just makes you look in awe. Ethereal and almost untouchable beauty. Then there's Graendal who's sexy in the lewd milf who will ride you dry -way and Halima who's almost grotesquely sexy like a playboy bimbo.
Hendricks needs to be Graendal.

>Rand never teamed up with Lanfear to overthrow both the creator and the dark one
Sad desu

Hmmm. Maybe Kat Dennings as Lanfear. I could go for Hendricks as Graendal.

i hope the k'chain che'malle look good

>tfw no green or red aes sedai gf to dom you
jdimsa

I don't have any hopes that it will be good or faithful to the books, but I'm excited to see it anyways.

Shit taste. A chubby brown is the patrician's choice. Nerds are always kinky as hell.

a brown is fine too

reddit says cadsuane

based malazan poster

What wild changes are you expecting to the story?
>egwene is actually the love interest because a bunch of chicks all drooling over rand’s dick is just not gonna fly

Who gives a shit what reddit says?

Blue is best. Justice will reign supreme.

>More than once Nynaeve had been shocked at her own cruelty, even while she was delighted at her inventiveness.

Attached: diana silvers.jpg (750x851, 76K)

Lan is going to be a black guy

The obvious one is going to be cutting side plots and combining side characters to condense the material. They will also probably try to streamline some major plotlines to make them flow better like the goddamn Shaido shit. Also if Rafe didn't change his mind he'll most probably make Rand's harem fuck each other as well, it would let him include lesbians and break from "polygamy" to "polyamory" like he said, I just hope the book consultant and Harriet can make him reconsider. It would mean fucking up the whole first sister ritual between Elayne and Aviendha.

*adjusts shift*

Neat. She's one of my favourite actresses and would make a good Moiraine.

Attached: miranda frost.jpg (620x827, 64K)

Kinda shame if they ignore the height issue though. Moiraine is supposed to be smol as fuck which makes her charisma and authority stand out even more.

>reddit says she's playing a character not introduced or even mentioned until halfway through the series

Attached: 1549482779604.png (601x463, 325K)

Lanfear needs to literally be a high fashion model with a unique face, she's probably going to be the casting that'll disappoint me the most

Attached: DmN6evfV4AAkmvR.jpg (500x753, 49K)

God I hope not lads. I'm just through the first book and I'm really enjoying it so far. Lan is one of my favourite characters.

Is Malazan worth reading. I always feel mixed when I hear about that series

If he's going to be raceswapped, they're going to make him asian or a hapa, because several of the Borderlander nations have japanese/asian influences in their culture and clothing. That would be an "acceptable" option if they really have to do it, but I just hope they make his eyes blue no matter what.

>Hendricks
Sorry but she's disgusting, especially now the older she gets.
Karen would be a much better choice.

There's a lot too it, and it can be extremely confusing to get into. The first book is a lot different from the following books and causes quite a few inconsistencies and the timeline doesn't make sense if you look into it. Aside from that, it's a fantastic series set in a massive world.

it's good but there is a lot of random shit you have to wade through

Also either Matt or Perrin

>Sorry but
Shut the fuck up

Attached: 1534273429236.png (262x94, 5K)

>here's your tuon bro

Attached: DlTe6JnXgAADGb8.jpg (564x705, 96K)

I just hope the bosoms don't look too fake.

that would be an excellent casting. lupita would be good too as we know she looks great bald.

Nynaeve is going to get BLACKED and I can't handle it.

They’re welcome to cut out most of the “romance” in those books. I don’t buy most of that shit to begin with. Just let some people be single.

>Mat somehow goes from an obnoxious faggot in book 1 to the GOAT and the most based character in the series in the other 12
What happened? Was the dagger making him stupid?

until sanderson got his hands on him anyway. mat also was living the dream with a dominant queen gf wtf.

unironically yes

tugging her big brown braid all her life was prepping her for this moment

>tfw no yandere lanfear gf

The dagger, or Shadar Logoth influence to be more precise, basically draws the absolute worst qualities out in humans. It makes the evil that destroyed the city take root and manifest in the person and it was so fucked up that it was enough to go toe to toe with the Dark One's evil itself and do a mutual destruction with the taint when they were cleansing Saidin.

Eww no. If her or Moiraine are black, fuck that shit, just let Idris Elba be Lan

for me, it's semirhage

Fuck off. It's part of the moral of WoT that women need to get dicked to stop being intolerable cunts

Based "wants to die from endless orgasms" user.

question for lorefags: isn't the DO going to win eventually if a Dragon fucks up? the DO never learns but he also has infinite time and we already know things can happen uniquely even during the cyclical nature of the WoT universe. was ishamael right or was too smart for his own good?

AAAAAAAAAAAA THIS SHOW CAN'T HAPPEN

The game was rigged from the start. Creator wouldn't allow the DO to win, he's just a pawn. If the Dragon fucks up, someone else gets spun out to cause a stalemate at most and they try again next time.

its a paradox, also if the DO is defeated in one reality he is defeated in all, but if he wins in one reality he wins in all, your headache can thank me later

wtf the creator is cheater

lol imagine being an attractive warder at the white tower haha

Attached: DlzKRghXoAI8XFM.jpg (787x716, 74K)

giv aes sedai gf

Attached: giv.png (778x512, 45K)

Yes Rand cheats, all the time its how he wins like 90% of his battles

>Rand realises that Grandal is smarter than him, so doesn't waste his time with any bullshit and just blows her entire castle up with a Power nuke
pretty based

Attached: 1543018513533.jpg (256x256, 71K)

>kidnaps you for gentling before cutting off your penis

Attached: DjtyxZtWwAYb6Vw.jpg (629x770, 105K)

Edgy Rand was a nice switch up

But the most satisfying moment was when Jesus Rand just waltzed into the White Tower and left them all exhausted and dizzy even though they had him "secured" the whole time.

>ywn be a warder/ husband to a qt black ajah aes sedai
Why live?

>black aes sedai
enjoy being fed to a trolloc when you make a mistake

black ajah was even more retarded than the regular aes sedai

Jokes on you dummies. I'm going to get unimaginable power and eternal life by becoming a darkfriend.

sure you do bud sure you do

pretty much all Rands plans to kill forsaken are good ones, at least after rhuidean

They promised. Obviously they're not going to lie to me.

good point where do I sign up? these guys look trustworthy

Attached: 409dc4a96b.jpg (1086x803, 805K)

I know that feel.

>tfw no thicc forsaken gf

Attached: graendal.jpg (680x850, 421K)

reminder to DAB on Aes'Sedai

Attached: 1555884092709.png (3518x1500, 313K)

I'm really hoping this takes off. It'll be fun watching it with Yea Forums.

threadly reminder
Rand is Tyr
Matt is Odin
Perrin is uh...a wolfman

I hope they keep the spankings and other kinky stuff in the show

Attached: Renna-Emain.jpg (671x348, 194K)

They all were influenced by several gods, Perrin is both Perun and Thor for example.

Rand is both Tyr and baldur and lucifer
>lord of the morning
and Jesus and GOD and a few others
Matt is mainly odin with a couple more
Perrin is a dirty werewolf

Perrin is Thor

I just want to see Geofram Bornhald's last stand at Falme

Rand is also king Arthur.

cast her

Attached: d5egequ-b440d9b0-9c90-4adf-897e-8ebe5ebd9b92.jpg (851x314, 114K)

returned king arthur, hawkwing is of course king arthur

he's a filthy mutt who spent so long in a fucking forest he deserved to get cucked

Idris Elba in a dress.

Perrin since he's the most moraly white

pretty rude bud

>we will never see the ashaman massacring the aiel

no you want to see what everyone wants to see
>they will pay, I am The Lord of the Morning

Attached: Asha'man_Kill.png (1685x576, 1.59M)

I kinda hate him, hand chopping was based tho, and its not like I don't like Gaul or anything, but I will never forgive him for that fucking forest that lasted 5+years

more than LoTR

Attached: antypated.jpg (649x464, 60K)

probably just got linked on some WoT fangoy forum
ya'll got so shafted by the movie that you're really desperate for a new adaptation

odette yustman as lanfear

What movie?

What movie? I remember the silly 'pilot' with Billy Zane, but that was to maintain rights like pic related.

Attached: doomed-fantastic-four-film.jpg (1000x563, 385K)

Don't you mean Billy Inzane?

Attached: billy inzane.jpg (320x240, 50K)

Betrayer of hope!

it was like he was doing a fucking christopher walken impression

Reminder that massive tits are the norm in Randland.

Back up, you wouldn't want to wake the Dragon would you?

Attached: dragon.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

>5 books in
>over 6000 pages
>it’s still not good
Why did you lie to me?

you aren't even at the worst parts yet

oh boy wait until faile comes in

she already should be if he's on 5

based autist

I

I dropped it when there was some awful fucking sailing shit. Must be a decade ago now. I still sort of regret it, but not really.

JUST

HOPE

hey!
good work user

THE

BUST

TROLLOCS

BOOBS.

LOOK

GOOD

!

I just want to see Rand tell Cadsuane to shut the fuck up, he's thousands of years old

>tfw the show wont last long enough to reach my favorite scenes

>characters that are literally you

Attached: Ishamael - Seamas Gallagher.jpg (680x850, 216K)

Yes please.
lets see Sul Dam and Damine training.

The first 4 books were pretty cool. 5 and 6 were alright. The rest of the series is literal dog shit

Fuck this fag shit, we need ELRIC OF MELNIBONE

Attached: a1a61250187195.58c9950057829.jpg (887x1300, 385K)

Talmanes.

no its not, only BS and CoT twilight is dogshit

>mfw that one aes sedai just vanished after bonding with Rand then shows up only to die at the end of the final battle

What a waste of what another character could have been doing so much potential just gone

The main writer die while writing theses books so i dont got my hope up.

the wheel weaves as the wheel wills

She's a fairly prominent character for 3 or 4 books after the bonding. Rand manages to almost completely tune her out after his harem bonds him and never really notices that she was kidnapped I guess.

If there is no sex in it I’m not interested

alanna is in every book from 2 except aPoS, and is pivotal in beating the DO, idk what you mean by waste

He was a Vietnam vet and got complications from the chemicals he was exposed to. Give him a break.

>dumais well
based, between "ash'aman kill' and "kneel before the dragon reborn, or be knelt" that was one good chapter

There’s sex

rand sex's aviendha once. and mat gets raped by a queen for a few weeks.

Don't forget Nynaeve getting mating pressed by Lan.