Tfw aimless mid-twenties scrub who works a minimum wage cuckslave job and has no GF but at least I get to look forward...

>tfw aimless mid-twenties scrub who works a minimum wage cuckslave job and has no GF but at least I get to look forward to this coming out a year from now

Attached: 0ebf8d713b883e18d07fad91b0ef095b.jpg (734x1089, 122K)

Wasn't it pushed back?

Attached: best_timeline.png (1280x800, 635K)

gfdi

Attached: just.jpg (768x576, 52K)

What's a king to god?

>god vs kang
It will flop and the media will blame the fair skinned heterosexual male

Allegedly. Still no official word though

Your life could be worse, user. Imagine having a GF, but one who doesn't want to watch this with you. What a horrible fate!

wtf could Kong even do to Godzilla

Imagine a big roach crawling around on you and you have short arms.

>Kong literally worshipped as a god on his island
>Godzilla is the "King" of the monsters
>canonically its Gojira, not even God

OH NO NO NO NO

How are they planning to make money with this? Whatever hype there might have been is not happening now, and they'd have to crank up the CGI budget to unreal levels to compensate. That's not happening. If they lower the budget to deal with lower expected audience turnout, then that beats the whole point of the movie, which is the spectacle. There is no winning play here and imo they are probably going to cancel it unless it's too far into production.

They're banking on the incel audience to leave their rooms for multiple showings of it

Someone better edit this

Attached: sm.png (512x341, 300K)

>wtf could Kong even do to Godzilla
Since we all know Kong will grow and scale up to Godzilla's size, his raw physical strength could be on par if not better than Godzilla's (because gorillas have insane retard strength compared to reptiles) Obviously, they're not going to have a 1v1 movie if Kong can't even trade blows with his opponent. Godzilla's advantages are atomic breath and being able to go underwater. Kong needs to breathe and has no armor against the anime attacks. He only has his more agile body and intelligence. Here are possible ways Kong might beat the KoTM.

1. Kong finds something that will affect Godzilla's eyes, temporarily blinding him. Either a direct hit from something, or some kind of substance that will coat the eyeballs. Getting through Godzilla's skin is nigh impossible, his only weak points might be his organs. So he has to get something in his mouth and do damage from the inside.

2. Since Godzilla's hide is so strong, maybe Kong can repeatedly command grab him and slam him on his neck in angles that might cause a fatal snap. Because of Godzilla's weight, this might be especially deadly.

3. Kong could be so strong at that point his mere punches could rattle Godzilla's frame and damage his internal organs just by the sheer impact of his fists. He goes full silverback rage mode and combos him to death.

Attached: 1547382849.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

>no armor
>command grab him
>combos him
What's good, my FGC nigga?

Attached: DeeJayPortraitBLUE.png (559x483, 121K)

That's kind of a weird poster considering the most recent movie revolves around Godzilla being the king.

Not really, they established in Skull Island Kong was worshipped as a god. Gojira has the title of King of the monsters. King vs God.

After posting I realized it's just a play on GODzilla and KING Kong.

>gidorah tease in the end
where that would fit?

Kong: Tell me. Do you bleed?
Godzilla: ...
Kong: You will!

oh yeayh baby