Cast Him.

Attached: Emperor.jpg (397x357, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-MteECxZUY
youtube.com/watch?v=mfGPMJ8A0QY
youtube.com/watch?v=CMGRa4_UjE4
youtube.com/watch?v=V2B6de1Geks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Uncastable. They'd probably use a CGI Laurence Olivier.

Acting chops aside a guy with a massive jawline and protruding cheekbones will help. Like an Arnie.

Unironically the giga chad that always gets posted here. He can play him. Space marines should look like that too.

Cirran hines or however you spell it

Don Cheedle

Me, I'll do it.

>Cast Him.
Jon Hamm

Donald trump

Attached: enftl3xhuc021.jpg (1125x1118, 100K)

Attached: pat-tillman.jpg (620x349, 34K)

Attached: cera.png (500x703, 701K)

not bad

Breh this shit had me dyin'

kek

Daniel day lewis

>blonde
>rocking a beard pic related
>obsessed with real estate and walls

Obviously Trump should play Rogal Dorne.

Cast them

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (236x213, 11K)

With a voice double of course.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

idris elba
idris elba

There are not enough spergs to make it profitable. Empty your piss jars and shave that stupid chin dust.

Aplharius was always just Emperor's prank to fuck with his sons, no one like that ever existed.

Attached: jayportait1.jpg (600x752, 56K)

Too fat. The Emperor is basically the ultimate male specimen.

Done. Thank me later.

Attached: liamneesonzeus.jpg (800x449, 55K)

Attached: skeleton-lab-coat-front-whiteboard-mathematics-calculation-31829090.jpg (1066x1300, 109K)

Easy

Attached: Aikidomaster.jpg (1000x562, 256K)

>Karate chops Horus in the neck

a black woman. eat shit 40kfags

Idris

ralph ineson, his voice would be amazing for it

Not the same hair and eye colors, but it is the best I can think of.

Attached: Creed-2-Ivan-Drago-Returns-Dolph-Lundgren-Almost.jpg (798x419, 22K)

Keanu Reeves. Because he is a nice guy and had a tough lfe. He is also the best actor in the world.

Attached: 1560147281829.png (730x485, 163K)

He would be a CGI composite of all the primarch actors. Also, he would slightly change appearance
depending on who is observing him.

Trump is a faggot and a shit actor.

The bad guy from House of Cards in about 10 years and with a fuckton of steroids for voice, low body fat etc.

Attached: Joel-Kinnaman-Altered-Carbon2.jpg (786x786, 59K)

Patrick Wilson

Attached: Orm.jpg (381x786, 111K)

Those two combined

FALSE EMPEROR

Wasn't he turk. Any ottoman emperor work I guess

Ancient Anatolia is a huge place, could be turkey could be serbian

While I find Warhammer 40k to be absolute cringe, I find the Horus Heresy backstory to be pure kino. Would it be possible to make horus heresy into a 3 hour movie or would it have to be a 3 part trilogy

Attached: 1492958367724.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

>hile I find Warhammer 40k to be absolute cringe,
cringe

>3 hour movie
You'd be pushing it to do it justice making it 3 seasons long. 3 hours is... heresy.

Elba

> A bald eagle
Oh dear

CGI rendered, he has no fixed form anyway and is meant to be a golden god none can emulate.

Liam Neeson would provide a good voice tho

Attached: 40ktv.jpg (994x3404, 969K)

too fuckboi looking, he'd be a good sanguinius or other hot primarch or something tho

Tommy Wiseau obviously and this joke is probably as old as Yea Forums.

3 hours would barely cover the first 5 minutes of the real time heresy. It'd have to be a mini-series minimum and even then it'd be rushed

Looks like young Al

Attached: 32BFA732-9037-455D-969B-A9FAB554CC9A.jpg (400x500, 39K)

that magnus doesn't really work

Im a trump fan, and so is my fiancee.

Someone at GW is a fan of Al.

Attached: 9VdIHIH.gif (799x555, 574K)

Idris Elba

Chris Hemsworth for Sanguinius when

CGI Brando

There's a certain sports gambler from Las Vegas, Nevada whose schedule just opened up.

Attached: Oh Baby.jpg (990x964, 157K)

Ray Stevenson

most of 40k is ripped from popular culture.

Prolly lazy artist that traced

Attached: tenor.gif (638x366, 2.33M)

this one's better

Attached: BFC48Of.jpg (1339x8024, 1.17M)

isn't anatolia just another name for asia minor? and while it's true there were no turks there during ancient times, there certainly weren't any serbs either.

I'd cast slaanesh as yer mum

Attached: Conan-emperor-mankind.png (400x200, 117K)

no it's not

Attached: pauldano.jpg (220x311, 15K)

>all those pretty fuccbois playingPrimarchs.

Fuck no. You fucked up starting with Leo.

Turks are different from ancient Hittites

I would cast Michael Ironside as Malcador at least

I meant the specific area he came from, it could be almost any race almost

Warhammer is less niche than ASOIAF was when HBO picked up the rights to that.

>Primarchs weren't considered attractive

Thats the first guilliman casting i've seen that might work, pretty much everything else on that list is trash tho

Far less normie accessible tho. GoT succeeded by being grounded which normies like and 40k is anything but grounded

Stupid huge armor is stupid

Attached: 1560138147101.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Who do we cast as Horus?

Depends which. Sanguinius, Fulgrim, Horus, The Lion, and Dorn (pic related) were all chads

Curze and Mortarion were barf tier tho.

Attached: 59970749_138011957264915_3040696878058174196_n.jpg (640x640, 43K)

mark strong, no doubt on that one

They were young and handsome at the beginning of the Crusade. By the Heresy they were middle aged and war-lined.

Of course being the highest status men in the Galaxy women would find them overwhelming even if they were octopi, but we don't look to women for their aesthetic tastes.

Attached: 1543064441013.png (640x894, 304K)

Attached: DOnKVr2.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

Proportions are all wrong there. Even out of his armor that scroll should look like a post-it note in his paw. He's not even Astartes sized.

Unless he made the scroll primarch-size

No fair comparing Sigmar to the Big E

that's crazy talk

youtube.com/watch?v=g-MteECxZUY
youtube.com/watch?v=mfGPMJ8A0QY
youtube.com/watch?v=CMGRa4_UjE4
youtube.com/watch?v=V2B6de1Geks

...isnt the horus heresy basically just horus going
>lol fuck you dad imma kill you
and the emperor just killing him, costing him his life in the process?

No, it's more nuanced than that. At first horus rebelled because he thought that the emperor would replace or kill the spess mahrines like the thunder warriors. Then, he wanted to rule and thought the emperor was a hypocrite. Near the end he was possessed and his reason was mostly
>Durr emperor bad chaos good hurr

Yes but also him getting half his brothers in on the mutiny and hey guess what fedora tippers GODZ N DEMUNZ HOW U LIKE THAT

Sort of, but Horus also had a lot of reasons for rebelling as did the other Primarch's. The Emperor handled these issues very badly as well

Yeah. Despite being demigods and Big E basically being an actual living god they all had human flaws that were the undoing of their family and all its works.

Except Gulliman. He was and is as reliable as a Swiss watch.

Isnt the emperor a perpetual
wont he just resurrect if he dies?
why does the imperium sacrifice so much in keeping him alive

who are the retributor chapter and what is the argosa uprising? google doesn't bring up anything.
also what was with those psykers at the end? i didn't recognize the facial markings or that cybernetic gear they had on. it's been a while since i've followed 40k

Perpetuality is not infallible. The Emperor had been struck down by weapons imbued with the powers of the dark gods who were altering these instruments expressly to kill Him.

If the Emperor thought he could rely on his ability to resurrect he wouldn't have ordered Dorn to inter him on the Golden Throne.

My fucking sides. What's he thinking with that mustache

Homebrew lore for the fanfilm. Keeps you from being distracted by baggage so you can focus on that guy's ideas of how Astartes do combat.

that makes sense.

You can still kill a perpetual it's just hard and not known by most

>What's he thinking
About ten year old boys alone on the playground around dusk.

Threadly reminder that trying to depict beings like the Emperor and the Primarchs would never work in any visual medium and Black Library hack writers can’t do them justice in the books either.

1. they dont know if he will ressurect
2.if he dies the holy terra will be swarmed by demons in 0.1 second and kill everyone.
3. Emperor isnt actually corpse he opens warp gates and keeps ships on right astrophat while protecting crew from demons

Reminder that 40k literally stole its entire story from Dune

>wat happen?
>dey herusy

It stole its story from everything and it's awesome.

>Michael Shannon as Lorgar
pure kino

only true answer

Attached: 1560747276866.jpg (476x476, 30K)

From 'The First Heretic', Page 56:
>Despite the vigour of youth, age lines showed time's tracks across features that were both stern and gentle, all at once. The man's appearance depended entirely upon which facet of his face one focused on. He was a tired, aging man, and a heroic statue immortalized in life's prime. He was a young, grimacing warlord with cold eyes, and a confused elder on the edge of weeping.
He'd have to be 5 or 6 actors superimposed on each other.

> An Emperor with a fanatical army of super-soldiers
> Navigator mutants that allow ships to travel FTL
> A God-Emperor who led a galactic jihad to conquer the galaxy, and a fanatically devoted all-female army.
> Lasguns
> All AI is banned

What will kinotoriums be like in the 41st millennium?
>go to my system's kinotorionium
>that'll be 100 credits plus tithe
>"where is your astartes?" rattles the servitor that snaps my credits from me
>I uhhh... heh I guess I don't have one
>suddenly two battle brothers come from the exceptionally dark corners of the vomitorium kinotoriostis
>not again
>scoop be up like a baby and throw me into the back room
>inquisitor undresses me, looking for any signs of corruption or mutation
>questions if I love the emperor or not
>movie is about to start, panic a little
>takes his pistol and shoots my foot, makes me do twenty laps around the kinotorionium
>dripping with sweat, I finally get in line for nourishment
>the space corn cover machine is broke, have to try and enjoy the bitter treat
>i guess it's not too bad, seeing as i haven't eaten in a week
>find my stall, already 20 minutes late
>suddenly air raid sirens start blaring
>incoming orks, emperor protect us
FUCK the 41st millennium.

Go on.

Oh I was just pointing out the lore that 40k ripped off. The Dune series is pretty good if you're interested in far-future sci-fi

More like Dune + Moorcock + Asimov + Judge Dredd + Lord of the Rings + ABC warriors + Nemesis the Warlock + various historical societies

Continue.

10/10

Throw in a dash of Across Realtime as well.

>3 hour movie
>the book series is like 50 books
I get that there’s a lot of backstory but come on.

>heresy is actually pretty simple
>people want to make money so they just run with it endlessly since you have thousands of years to cram shit into it
They could make a 90 minute movie about the Horus Heresy and have it be satisfying. I don't need the minutia of every nigga in the imperium at that time.

The armor is still way overly sized. It looks dumb as fuck. Brap

Attached: 1560582790393.jpg (479x750, 35K)

Batista has chad genes and raw untapped acting potential, he could really do it justice

Attached: a43256qq345.jpg (563x562, 59K)

We have this thread regularly and the only answer is James Purefoy.

>They could make a 90 minute movie about the Horus Heresy and have it be satisfying.
They couldn’t, though. Let’s just say they streamline it as much as possible since they couldn’t possibly introduce the thousands of characters in the series. Where do you start? When the Emperor promotes Horus to Warmaster? Let’s say yes. How long do you follow the Luna Wolves? How do you introduce all the Primarchs? How do you show the traitor Primarchs being corrupted?

The story is so unbelievably complicated that if you tried to fit it all in a single movie, hell even a LOTR style massive trilogy, you would piss off and alienate a massive portion of fans solely because you would have to totally cut out huge swathes of storyline including certain legions, important factions like the Eldar and Adeptus Mechanicus, most of the Primarchs wouldn’t get enough screen time, etc. it’s just insane to argue you could do it in 90 minutes.

Great post too bad you like gay shit like this Warhammer garbage

Attached: 1560582971275.png (1524x1983, 1.2M)

The Dude

This or a skeleton depending on the time period

Here's your skeleton of a movie:
>intro is Horus meeting emperor for the first time
>opening credits is them fighting side by side
>scene after is him being promoted to warmaster
>narrator breezes over the other primarchs
>cuts to Lorgar(?) being corrupted
>Horus corrupted
>him bringing traitors over
>drop site massacre is mid-movie battle
>second half is the defense of Terra
>before cut to credits Loyal chapters hop in their ships after traitors
I said satisfying, not perfect or autistic. That's the Horus Heresy, it's what everyone knows when they first get into 40k, and the fanfiction of the series comes after you already love it.

He looks like the artist rendering of a guy with a primer colored van

why did sanguinus tried to talk to h*rus even though he can see the future and know it wont work

>Anybody seen Horus?
>Howboutchu? You seen Horus?

He can see some glimpses of possibilities. In one of those futures Horus actually turns back. Also Horus was his favorite brother so he still couldn't believe what was happening.

Angel wasn't such a smart guy.

Attached: 1532876761100.jpg (500x750, 26K)

I like 40k but now and then I get a strong smell of Doctor Who from it, and I can't fucking stand Doctor Who.

Attached: 1560379049628.jpg (588x775, 85K)

Lorgar became a chaos worshipper 40 years before Horus became Warmaster after being slowly corrupted over the course of a decade. You can't just shove that into a 5-minute scene, never mind the rest of what your fetus of a plan suggests.

Attached: Gyk01pn.jpg (800x1065, 167K)

We also don't know what his deal with The Silent King was. It might be a retcon that they're probably going to retcon, but it still leaves a gap that they haven't filled.

Sure you can.
>40 years later
If you want every little detail added then throw it on the pile of passion projects rotting on YouTube somewhere.

There aren't actually people who WANT 40k to be adapted into a film or series, are there? Do you really want to see the 40k that gets approved by the dozen focus groups and surveys and executive discretion?

Attached: 1560452820981.gif (480x352, 3.12M)

the reveal that Lorgar is corrupt could be an opening to the film, their is lots of ways you could play it, but a mini series would be best, even better would be a one based on the gaurdsmen and it could actually work, but your all going to wank over the heresy anyway so start with lorgar being outed as a chaos worshiper

furio from the sopranos

he's magnus the red, not magnus the nigger

Idris Elbow

If you want a barebones adaptation that's just relying on the usual retarded blockbuster skeleton you can add it to the pile of steaming shit adaptatioks that barely broke even and that no one remembered after a year.

Peter Dinklage

based

Right Said Fred

If/when they make a big budget 40k movie, what I suggested is way closer to reality than anything else.

Me

Yeah and it's shit, I hope they will be a bit smarter than you and take risks rather than waste this franchise on a generic blockbuster script that can only lead to commercial failure. 40k isn't popular enough for that, this only works with franchises big enough that the name is the only appeal. Otherwise, smart producers who actually want to make money have to find a bit more to draw crowds.

>Casting the empror
>Setting the movie during the HH at all
The only way it can be done is by doing it in 40k. You can't put the HH on screen and especially not the emperor.
Have it set in the 41 or 42 millenium and have everything about the HH by myth, legend and religion. As it should be.

Wrong.
The average pure blooded Turk is a direct descendant of the Hittites.

The only one that isn't white is jagathai
Vulkan is European with black skin

*defeats Horus*

Attached: 03034836-E627-40C0-8980-9C577EAB019F.gif (400x218, 1.95M)

>Daughter hater
The Emperor does not hate his children. Is it any coincidence that the Emperor demands that each of his children "gene-seed" their children and those children "gene-seed" their "battle-brothers"? Of course not. The Emperor loves his children and inseminates them often. Unlike the daughter-hater who refuses to do so.

Attached: Tomaru Sawagoe.jpg (1158x1356, 183K)

Based heretic

I don't think primarchs age much

I want a Warhammer Fantasy series

FANTASY not Age of Shitmar

But user, it would be shit

>one shitty, unbalanced game with stupid concepts like halfnaked manlets and ratwheels instead of another shitty, unbalanced game with stupid concepts like halfnaked manlets and ratwheels
What's the difference?

Attached: SoupyDimEquestrian-small.gif (445x250, 821K)

Surprised hes still able to have kids after like 5 generations

Michael Ironside

Attached: 51yLmONpuGL._SL500_.jpg (314x500, 34K)

it would be kino just watching this guy walk down a hallway with those flowing clothing and trinkets jingling about

40k takes itself too seriously, Fantasy doesn't take itself seriously *at all*.

>40k

*AOS same thing

Kek

Attached: 15-fabio-hair.w330.h412.jpg (330x412, 49K)

This is the only way it could possibly work.

He was thinking of keeping his typecast in check. Boy's gotta eat.

HUNGER FOR BURRRGERRRRR

let J.K Simmons play Jaghatai Khan and its kino

kys this nigga is terrible

And out of those 50 books 40 are filler
Major plotpoints that might deserve some coverage in a series:
-Lorgar and Erebus getting corrupted
-Horus' corruption
-Burning of Prospero
-Dropsite massacre
-flight of the eisenstein
-Signus Prime
-a one-off episode of Mars and the formation of the Dark Mechanicum
-Shadow Crusade from Calth to Angron getting his demonroids to close Lorgar's arch that might begin from his corruption
-Imperium Secundus mostly focused on Kurze
Siege of Terra

These are some of the more pivotal, important shit that happened without the retarded bloat like Vulkan's entire storyline thats basically Nick Kyme being a shitty writer, anything related to perpetuals or whatever malcador the sigillite was up to

Seriously the Beast Rises storyline is more useable for a warhammer 40k series

>Prospero
Fuck, that's a good name. Unironically naming my son after him.

T. Alpharius

Cast Slaneesh bros

The HH is the best. a 40k story wouldnt work because you would have people talking about primarchs and the emperor with nothing to base it on.
Having the battle for Terra and the Istvaan III and the drop site massacre on the bigscreen would be pure Kino.
Fulgrims book alone translated to the bigscreen would be game changing.

>40k takes itself too seriously

Attached: 1457241608620.gif (800x800, 3.65M)

>if he dies the holy terra will be swarmed by demons in 0.1 second and kill everyone
The Emperor is already dead

John Boyega

Ezra Miller

>because you would have people talking about primarchs and the emperor with nothing to base it on
Which is part of the point.
The setting an empire so fallen and stagnant that only a miracle is keeping it together. The legends around the emperor only build the framework of any possible 40k movie. It is in fact the point that these epics have fallen into rumor and religion.
And lets be honest HH only makes sense and can be apprechiated if you know what it leads to. Which would be 40k, as it is the main setting.

This sounds suspiciously like heresy

Attached: 1559302604311.jpg (600x1350, 726K)

Empress of Mankind coming through!

Attached: e_debicki.jpg (1280x1725, 154K)

CGI intermix of cate blanchette and ezra miller or you know create something that uses CGI and sort of ghostly shifts shimmers modulates between male and female as it talks kinda echoing between them but i would like Kate Blanchette to be one of the voices.

>Curze
>barf tier
What do you call it when it is a fucking heresy, but against chaos? Cruz was beautiful, just lacked some sunlight

Or Robert Z'dar RIP

>Emperor isnt actually corpse
lmao

Based off of the Young Pope, I think Jude Law would have the gravitas and youth to play the emperor.

Attached: the_young_pope.0.jpg (1200x800, 157K)

that is truly awful

Hugh Jackman would be a more kino Lemann Russ. I would place DiCaprio as Guilliman.

perfect

Attached: Ezra-Miller-i-D-Magazine-Photoshoot-2015-ezra-miller-39849180-394-500.jpg (394x500, 70K)

And Josh Brolin as the Blood God. Bill Nighy voices Nurgle.

Idris Elba

Post or pre op?

An original story with Ryan as an inquisitor. Kinographique.

Stupid comic. Aesthetics mean nothing without connotation. Nobody, aside from one perpetual, knows what Catholicism is in-universe, so the architecture doesn't have the same impact on their minds as it does on ours.

Closest thing

Attached: images (5).jpg (738x415, 18K)

"All I ever wanted... was the truth."

I can hear him saying it.

He appears differently to different people.

that's a photoshopped face, though. it doesn't exist in real life.

If Z'dar was the emperor no one would turn to chaos. That jawline would keep the masses in line.

It'll be loaded with sullen black people like every fucking piece of media these days.

Attached: 1560598252706.png (836x720, 865K)

If they would make a 40k film, they should just make Horus Heresy at best a prologue told like a mythical story.

Inb4 SJWs get triggered by based space xenophobes

Isn't it a name of a planet?

Warhamper 40k is the ultimate incel fandom.

Exactly. That's why we love it.

And?

I always imagined it on medieval-like books.

Attached: Bayeux-recit-tapisserie-bayeux-museum-1-800x580.jpg (800x580, 112K)

How much would a one-hour episode cost just from the fucking casting alone

Attached: 273198753266008064.png (100x100, 12K)