What is the worst scene in recent cinema?

What is the worst scene in recent cinema?

Attached: 1508444682381.webm (1280x530, 2.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e1Vy0TPnqO4?t=18
youtube.com/watch?v=tXh6Ev3oTqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Certainly not that.
Any scene from any latest comic book flick.

Ending fight in Black Panther. Not even sure if it counts as a scene since it was clearly all CGI

It wasn't, but they fucked it up so badly they made it look like purely CGI

The one with the kids singing the Nirvana song, or perhaps the Catwoman basketball scene

>implying every scene in BR2049 isn't perfect

Attached: 414.jpg (768x347, 80K)

blindly hating things is as dumb as all those fucking pathetic braindead capeshits and star wars fanboys.

the scene where the dude shoots fake rachel in the head isn't. I watch alot of videos of people getting shot in the head and it's so fake and unrealistic looking. Fucking liberal babies never researched what death looks like.
youtu.be/e1Vy0TPnqO4?t=18

Yet another virus. Fuck off, JIDF.

What's so about it?

phoneposting zoomer go back

These are both bad because they were for very big budget movies

nigger

That scene in one of the FaF movies where The Rock and Vin Diesel is shot so weirdly it looks like the former is a midget

This scene is pretty dogshit but pic-related is vomit inducing

Attached: bladerunner2049isstupid.png (459x358, 75K)

>charge of the wymyn in capevengers 3

I've hated the city in that movie. So lifeless, so grey, so depressing. The first one's was aesthetic as fuck., BR2049'S makes me want to kill myself.

>So lifeless, so grey, so depressing
isnt that the exact thing it's going for

>Transfers Deckard to Camp Four for further interrogation
>K magically finds a three-car convoy over the fucking ocean, despite the entire film up to that point dealing with the difficulties of tracking people down
>Immediately go to where Ana is, because it's not like Jared Leto has cameras and fucking orbital beacons
I love it when a screenplay that can't even properly adapt themes from the source material completely falls apart midway through due to its own idiotic established elements in-universe.
Classic Fancher.
Fucking shit flick.

huh, it's almost like that's the entire point

I don't care is that's the point or not, I've hated anyway.

You will eventually surrender.
BTW why you restarted? Out of anti-depressants?

The scene where Thranduil tells Legolas about Aragorn at the end of 3rd Hobbit movie felt like it was written by some 13 years old.

hahahaha
the sad thing is a 20 something year old probably typed this out

Attached: 1498873023810.webm (960x400, 2.79M)

That forced scene in Avengers Endgame with all the women.
I'm not even joking

That scene with all the female heroes in Endgame. I'm not even an incel, it was just incredibly cringeworthy

fucking lmao

wow that looks like pure shit

I'm a huge fan of the original (I haven't even seen 2049 because I didn't want to the blade runner world in my head) but the original city was very depressing, purposely so of course.

Kino, Snyder's a fuckin genius.

i was asleep from weed gummies during this scene

Some MCU capeshit scene, If I had to guess.

Directors need to watch more ISIS videos to make realistic head explosions

HAHAHA the sad thing is you probably jerk off to your ryan gosling meme collection you creepy faggot

Looks pretty good

Attached: Tolkien's vision come to life.webm (960x400, 2.86M)

Flying cars also don't look realistic
You catching my drift?

Now You See Me 2
The card scene

Hahahah it's funny because it's not true

They look pretty believable in BR2049 though.

yup
youtube.com/watch?v=tXh6Ev3oTqU

You know what would have been better? If they'd simply named it Now You Don't.

A gunshot to the head is something real that you can base off reality. The scene in the movie threw me out of my immersion and ruined the movie for me.

Even without sound and without context this scene looks really good

There are so many scenes in that movie to choose from. I forgot about that part though.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Wtf was that gay shit

Complaining about grit in cyberpunk genre is like complaining about snow when you live in Alaska.

Reduced to a quick 30 second moment, it would've been kinda neat, but this scene just keeps going on and on.

Why'd they shoot that man?

yup, someone watched 300

He murdered 34 people, the families of Government Officials and Police Officers. Including the god children of the executioner.

based schizoid poster

>Warden Burns: As warden, I can approve buying a copy of A Dance With Dragons for the prison library to go up on the Game of Thrones shelf. Now, the only problem is that The Winds of Winter and A Dream of Spring have yet to be published so those aren't available. Well, I can't do anything about what I can't control.

>Naaman: That is total bullshit! George R.R. Martin was supposed to deliver The Winds of Winter to his publisher over two years ago.

>Warden Burns: I know that was the original deadline. That's what it says here. But I'm reading to you from the Wikipedia page. It also says that Martin had a grueling promotion schedule or something, and it's interfered with his writing schedule. He's failed to complete The Winds of Winter.

>Naaman: That don't make no sense. Those two guys who transferred in from Federal last month knew about all the new stuff with the hot chick and her dragons.

>Warden Burns: No. I'm telling you, I believe those two inmates had that information from watching the TV series. Again, I'm reading to you. The series has jumped ahead! It's no longer following the books!
Satire classes will be examining this scene for decades.

Don't rember why but I think he ordered South Vietnamese troops to execute him, but they took too long and refused to carry out the order so he took care of business himself.

People hate what they don't understand.

What the fuck. I don't remember this at all.

This is what all capeshit looks like

not so fast

Attached: 1422512684857.webm (1280x580, 2.65M)

extended edition

Jackson's a hack, fuck him.

Most of the action scenes in the Hobbit trilogy are contenders for the worst scene in recent cinema, but I had to choose one.

Found it

Attached: Black Panther - White Rhinos.webm (720x320, 2.76M)

wtf is this? glad I didn't watch outside the trilogy