What i'm in for ?

what i'm in for ?

Attached: 810AwpOyZfL._RI_.jpg (1400x2100, 444K)

boring quips

The Meh of Steel

Getting fucked up the ass with a dusty concrete dildo.

a decent film with a shitty main character

Kino.

Attached: cmmedium.png (2007x817, 2.5M)

having sex

The last thing you'd want in your new Disney Marvel movie is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A 4channer uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing Brie Larson's feet on the hollywood red carpet. With the statement: "This is the fungus you watch with Captain Marvel." Admittedly, she had shoes on.

But that's even worse.

If that's the best the movie had, it's pretty much confirmed shit.

why do you manchildren watch Marvel capeshit

*I'm Just a Girl starts playing*

a fungal infection

I love Brie!!

Attached: tumblr_psb18cIKv81u1kyq6o1_540.gif (540x350, 2.95M)

Eh, the first half isn't so bad. It goes downhill fast though, and when it hits bottom it starts digging.

Shill

a mediocre film

A pretty solid capeflick.

>While her character and performance were boring, Brie was really cute and actually smiled and laughed more than I expected
>Nick Fury in a bigger role for once
>Jude Law as one of the better Marvel villains
>Talos and the Scrulls were great (should get a makeup oscar nomination)
>The cat was cool
>Great music
>Lots of fun 90s references (which probably triggers this board)
>cute brown loli
>plot was engaging enough

Solid 7/10. Easily better than Black Panther.

If you're /pol/ or /r9k/ then don't bother

An OP Mary Sue that has no emotional arc that enhances her character in anyway. The movie has no direct connection to end game outside of a post credit scene that mostly doesn’t mean anything. Talos and Fury are the only good things in the movie and the best friend of Carol put acts the shit outa her that it’s fucking embarrassing.

Attached: C7994147-EA29-4D7A-85F4-499F9DC1E826.jpg (417x417, 140K)

low-tier mcu film, still alright

Better than Alita

Worst MCU movie, worst written character, worst actress, worst action.

Wrong, Thor: The Dark World is the worst

> hero meets obstacle
> hero punches obstacle
> movie ends
there is never any hint of danger, there are never any real stakes and there is no real character growth

Not by a long shot. The Dark World at least had Kurse, and Loki, and had *some* funny moments, and had Asgard. CM had none of that. It's only good point was Sam Jackson, and even then they had to mess up his background.

>worst actress
Not by a long shot. She can act circles around the entire cast save maybe Michael Fassbender, who.. I'm now realizing is Tom Hiddleston. So yeah, best actress on the dais.
Just not in Captain Marvel.