Can’t remember the last time I went to a movie theater

>can’t remember the last time I went to a movie theater
Do movies today just...suck?

Attached: CE6E6A4E-9172-45A3-A931-FA957DC33EA7.jpg (480x480, 17K)

They do suck. And what is this?

Tuunbaq

We don't talk about Judy

Attached: 1503456925653.jpg (1051x807, 110K)

The last movie I saw in theaters was this.

The second last movie I saw in theaters was Revenge of the Sith.

Attached: 1557807143241.png (800x1200, 1.93M)

Last time I went to the movie theater, I bought my obese gf lots of snacks and played with her fat belly while she was eating. We got so horny that we left and went home to fuck.
Everyone was staring at how fat she was because she took up so much room. Made my dick diamonds.

This has been a pretty weak summer movie season but the real reason I barely go to the theater anymore is because it’s so much easier to just watch movies at home thanks to streaming services and piracy.

Your taste sucks, you probably don't even watch films that aren't Yea Forums approved or callled Le based kino by your imaginary efriends

Not only do movies suck, but theaters also suck.

Some movies are alright, same as it's always been

Theaters just suck, you have to try and immerse yourself in a movie playing in a giant room you paid $20+ to sit in while people eat and talk and shout and fart around you

Attached: it sucks.png (540x318, 125K)

AND LIGHT UP THE WHOLE FUCKING ROOM AS THEY PLAY WITH THEIR CELL PHONES

>talk about judy
>show implodes
we were warned by bowie

Yes they do.

Too much forced CGI niggerism womam power diversity leftard shit.

theaters arent worth it. where i live its around $13 per person for a ticket, an extra $3 if its 3d, an extra $3 if its in the deluxe theater (a big one like imax style), popcorn is $6 for a medium, drink is $5 for a medium, candy is $3

for a single person getting a drink and popcorn, its like $30 or more. if you have a family its easily over $100, for 2 hours of entertainement.

movies just arent worth that to people anymore, and the only way theaters keep people coming in is by making everything a "cinematic universe" so they have to keep seeing every movie in the continuity to understand what the hell is going on, or by making it a kids movie because movies targetted towards kids make a lot more money

HOT

Haven't been since the original Avengers. I saw where things were headed and got the fuck out.
I'll be going to the Joker film to dab on Veronica, though.

I haven't been to the movies since 2017

>Do movies today just...suck?
>>>
yes

you guys must be poor

Yet still better than concervitism HMMMMM

>Do movies today just...suck?
Depends, audiences have definitely become more annoying here in Europoristan.
>Marvel fanboys adopting the clapping, hollering, woo-ing
>Niggers, sand-niggers being annoying shits
>Movie theaters enforcing retarded attendance rules making you sit through 20 minutes of commercials, trailers and other shit
Especially the last one is annoying, reserving tickets with a subscription has the "neat" caveat that you need to pick up said tickets at the (automatic) counter 15 minutes for the stated starting time of the movie (which in reality is the time the theater in question opens). It's fucking ridiculous, you're better off not getting a subscription, buying fixed seats in advance, get them at the counter 10 minutes after stated opening, walking in and only having to sit through 5 minutes of shitty commercials.

Attached: 4B6C242D-AC94-45E5-BFA1-9A4D88FAB716.png (434x524, 244K)