I'm so sick of movies that act like hedonism is the answer to life's problems. What are some genuinely wholesome movies?

I'm so sick of movies that act like hedonism is the answer to life's problems. What are some genuinely wholesome movies?

Attached: 1559839782660.png (640x806, 625K)

Green Book

>but
I love how women are son incredibly oblivious to how the world works. Hes a bad boy BECAUSE hes tall and hung.

Attached: 34579885.jpg (314x445, 23K)

low key bad boy vibes probably means he smokes weed once a month and listens to metal

Does anyone else love nothing more than seeing a woman suffer because she picked the bad boy and now has to deal with years of cheating and/or abuse?

Attached: this is gonna go well.png (540x396, 107K)

My favorite thing is when women end up having ugly and short sons because they didn't feed them right growing up.

no it just makes me depressed, like what if my daughter turned out like that

Thats a gross tongue

I have a genuine question for everyone here. Is unconditional love real? For instance, if a woman marries a tall and good-looking man to make sure she has a handsome son and the son turns out to be a 5'5" hairy troll, would she still be able to love that child? I honestly don't think she would, but I'm curious to what you guys think.

>smokes weed once a month and listens to metal
>this is what "bad boy" translates to in the mind of an incel
fascinating

most people now know that formula is bad for a baby but it turns out that using pumps and storing milk is also pretty bad.

have sex

no, I'd like to see the "bad boy" suffer too

Hallmark Christmas movies

women are fucking idiots dude have you ever even had a gf? my girl thinks im a "bad boy" for dropping out of college, picking up a trade, and wrestling my friends sometimes women are dumb as fuck

Lol you silly boy. Women would rather get cheated on and abused than to be together with a "normal dude" (aka beta doormat).

I'm sick of social media posts from young women who don't comprehend how easily they are both dicked down and played for a fool

Like women are so fucking dumb. It boggles the mind the kind of shit they think is cute or funny. They're like animals. It is sincerely fucking absurd

You sound like a nice little cuckboi

if you're correct then why does mentioning it in public drive people wild?

Hawks and Sparrows

They like bad boy vibes because it means she can win over the court with ease. If the guy is known for bad temper it's just a matter of her roughing herself up, putting a few holes in the walls, and calling the police. Easy money.

"bad boy vibes" means dealing low tier drugs and listening to nigger music

Why was Yea Forums the board incels picked after they were so pathetic they got ran off /r9k/ by a bunch of faggots who think they're women?

golden age hollywood stuff. hundreds of wholesome movies, many exceptionally well made, have fun

I literally watch Dr.Phil just for these episodes

>He beat my daughter so hard he had to keep her at a hotel until she recovered
>she stayed with him

Attached: laughing waifus.jpg (2560x1440, 1.49M)

She comprehends but it's worth it.
That was the point of her post.
Someone certainly is fucking dumb.

We're gonna need more women hate threads

maybe if you live in niggeramerica. where im from choking a girl a little bit and having a tattoo makes you a "bad boy"

Honest question...

How can you love a girl who has had another man's cum on her face?

How can you look into her eyes, and truly love her?

I can't which is why I will die alone.

Woman here.

You’re all virgins. Lmao. I’ll keep getting dick because I get what I want. You guys can’t even touch a woman lmao. Get laid.

You've guessed it... have sex

No, Im the bad boy telling you how it is.

BASED

by putting your cum on her face? i think it works like dog territory marking. just jizz over the last marking and now it's yours. simple.

they're inviting the fucking trannies here too with the anime threads, i hate incels

BASED AND ROASTIEPILLED*
>*until you hit the wall at 30, then lonely and catpilled

but I already get laid

just wait until the fags and tranny settle in. they'll run you off too

disgusting beasts

I'm saying the image Internet-attached women like to project is completely false and disengenuous and they are fucking stupid for being so adolescent and dull. As if the false irony of their stated stupidity and poor judgement absolves them of coming across as genuinely fucking stupid and childish. Sincerely fuck off, retard.

nice LARP

impotent rage
and no. Talking about temptation to do long term bad decisions for short term pleasure is perfectly normal. You'd knew if you had friends

It's not worth it, it's due to her being a slave to her sexual desires.
Like a drug addict taking drugs isn't "worth it" it's because they're weak and broken.

And you’ve already hit the wall. At least I’ll live my life looking back at the time I was screaming my lungs out in ecstasy because of the intense fuckings I received.

Virgin.

Dont believe me then, your loss.