Lets make camp here tonight my hobbit friends...

>lets make camp here tonight my hobbit friends, at the top of this hill where anyone who may be following us can easily see us from miles around
now I understand why people say that LOTR is one of the best written stories of all time

Attached: weathertop.jpg (1024x433, 33K)

You literally could not have seen them if they hadn't lit a fire, which Aragorn told them not to do

Aragorn specifically tells them not to make a fire. He chose the spot because its an ancient fort and offers the moat defensable position.

what episode of stargate SG-1 is this from?

OP BTFO.

Delete your thread, shithead.

And they didn't even discuss tax strategies at the camp

OPs pic makes me hungry for some nice CRISPY bacon

What about the sausages and tomatoes?

Season 1. The one where Daniel tries to stay behind and O'Neill talks him out of it.

>we can see for miles around
>it's an old fortress so it has the most protection as opposed to just camping out in the middle of the plain
>offers a degree of camouflage
all they had to do was avoid starting a fire, and they were golden
but, you knew all this when you made this thread, your point was to be a raging faggot and pretend that your life has some sense of meaning by annoying people on Yea Forums

Mission accomplished.

OP's a dipshit even by Yea Forums standards. The place had visibility for miles and was a defensible position (it's a fucking fortress). They could have hidden up there and without the fire, they likely wouldn't have been bothered.

True. Just hide in the obvious place where no one would look for them. Classic trope. OP is just gay and faggot.

this is your brain in capeshit

these Yea Forums posts are like the trump 4d chess thing, it's like a self fulfilling prophecy, the more shitposts i read, the more intelligent the op becomes in my mind, this one is choice

>it's the right thing to do because Aragorn did it
great argument

It missed the bit where gandalf was battling the ringwraiths

We saved some for you Mr. Frodo

PUT IT OUT YOU FOOLS, PUT IT OUT!

Attached: FOOLS.jpg (850x408, 25K)

defensibility is pretty pointless between four hobbits and one man against I forget was it six Ringwraiths at that point?

sometimes i debate whether peter jackson or tolkien were the real hacks

steady on