It's been one year

Why did he do it bros? ;_;

Attached: bourdain.jpg (780x779, 141K)

YO LIL DONNIE

This guy is such a fag.
>the food is good, reminds me of the time I smoked crack in my trailer in the 80s
>oh hai hai

>what do you think?
>tastes like the heroin I did at Venice beach

What did he do? Don’t leave me hanging I gotta know.

formerly alive a year ago

>I HANGED MYSELF AND GOT MADE FUN OF! I BET YOU FEEL REAL DUMB NOW HUH LIL DONNIE?!

Cuz he’s an asshole. He had the perfect life by every measure. He got to travel wherever the fuck he wanted and eat food you will NEVER EVER touch in your life let alone see, fuck beautiful women all over the globe and keep a not giving a fuck casual attitude that kept him grounded all on a major news networks dime. He owned a multimillion dollar penthouse in New York, was a successful family man who had a wife and daughter and chef, and all that while STILL having had a wild youth where he binged drugs and just sort of coasted.

All because he fell for the fucking “much depression” meme. Shut the fuck anthony. Everyone is suffering. The only difference is you get to do it in the most extravagant way imaginable.

He was a stupid faggot. Good riddance.

An unfaithful woman drove him over the edge.

I know he was a sterotypical big city libtard, but he took us on foodie adventures and I enjoyed it. He was the Indiana Jones of good eats. And now there'll never be anymore adventures with him. And I kinda miss that.

kek

He was a lifelong cocaine addict that fucked up his dopamine receptors. That's literally it.

No one mentally healthy, living a wealthy life, travelling the world would choose to an hero. It's the same thing with Kurt Cobain. The drugs fucked their judgment up, and in Bourdain's case, ruined his dopamine-reward system permanently after the fact.

Attached: Dopamine_D2_Receptors_in_Addiction.jpg (408x427, 20K)

>It's the same thing with Kurt Cobain
Dude, Courtney (No)Love murdered him and paid the Seattle police to cover it up, it's all come out. If you think he killed himself, you're a literal brainlet.

He was a friggin' alcoholic

Attached: 1558056267878.jpg (1024x629, 85K)

its was auto-erotic asphyxiation just like robin Williams.

subtle

>He was the Indiana Jones of good eats
Consider vacationing in the wonderful, happy, and safe Dominican Republic. Try the mini bar!

He use to roast BBC sausage with walnut sauce with a needle sticking out he arm.

^this
And yeah, his woman was cheating on him, but when you're rich, you just buy another girl, it's that simple. Now he's in Hell forever because he was stupid. Bummer.

Genocidal anti-white faggot, glad he's dead

>anti-white
Sauce?

Honestly this. Pretentious faggot hated on Guy Fieri but then pretends brownnosing "locals" on his travel show is somehow better than DDD

THOT ONEITIS