Was he done with Disney, or were they done with him?

Was he done with Disney, or were they done with him?

I genuinely loved RDJ as Tony Stark. His performance was always enjoyable, his lines were always on point, and his character was just fun to watch.

Attached: 542171-marvel_0.jpg (1100x617, 63K)

He realized he was getting old for the role just like Jackman with Wolverine.

god i hope we get iron teen girl.

he wanted to get out before he's too old for this shit

Huge Act Man was a good wolfmarine but his character is supposed to never age, he had no choice. Tony Stark ages. If anything, Hemsworth should've been on the chopping block for character age.

he has enough money that he doesn't care about the franchise anymore and disney was paying him more than every other marvel actor combined so it was a bith of both

that said i bet disney wish they had a way to shoehorn him into cameos

I thought he enjoyed the role?

the guy wanted out since iron man 3.
how long could he stick around playing this character?? He's made enough money now that he can go do actual movies that he has passion for

Wasn't he wanting 100 million per movie? That's pure greed and insanity considering he only earned 500,000$ for Iron Man 1.
I read something about the cameo he did in Spiderman Homecoming. He worked 6 days or something and was getting 6 million a day.

He's going to go on the longest, most expensive coke binge in human history.

No, he was already making a shitton of money for the deals he signed when Iron Man was in production and MCU totally unproven. He was being paid many times more than everyone else as a result. So they finally killed him off with the big Thanos climax.

>god i hope we get iron teen girl.
They've pretty much sown the seeds for a majority-female Avengers: Next Generation team, consisting mainly of the previous Avenger's daughters.

Ones we have currently:
>Iron Man's daughter
>Ant-Man's daughter
>Hawkeye's daughter

This is basically the plan for Saga #3 (after the current Saga #2 which is going to be a disorganized uncohesive mess starting with the new Spider-Man next month). Calling it now. I say Saga #2 because all the daughters don't have grass on the field yet, which is something you need to sell tickets to mainstream audiences.

>He realized he was getting old for the role
Too old to be a head on a cgi suit? retarded zoomer poof.

iron teen girl is another bi racial zendaya type mixed with rihanna

i'd rather have spider twink and his harem of ara ara mommies.

>i bet disney wish they had a way to shoehorn him into cameos
If my headcanon where his daughter comes of age, dawns the suit, and becomes the next Iron Man (only she would be called Iron Maiden, because that's bad-ass), RDJ would be the next Jarvis. So, he can still be remain dead, but have his consciousness live on, adlibbed quips and all. Okay, Disney, you can give me my money for my genius idea now.

no one wants thst shit, kill yourself faggot

Iron Man's daughter is like 4. They would have to do another timeskip if they wanted to make a movie about her. Please don't tell me this is going to continue for another twelve years.

Kill yourself faggot scum

Yeah but back before Iron Man 1, RDJ was getting over being an addict and was seen as a huge financial risk to most in Hollywood.
That's why he only got 500,000$ for the movie. It was like a stepping stone to prove he was over being a degenerate.

>no one wants thst shit
>No one wants to see young all-female superhero team in tight outfits

Sure, if you're a closet homo that is.

>Iron Man's daughter is like 4. They would have to do another timeskip if they wanted to make a movie about her. Please don't tell me this is going to continue for another twelve years.
Exactly. That's why I said it can't happen right away. There has to be one whole decade-long saga before it before they can unleash Daughters of the Avengers.

Face when he started

Attached: Robert+Downey+Jr+.jpg (411x594, 70K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WANT TO DIE

Im a straight white male and i have no interest in seeing retarded sequels with the daughters of the characters i actually like. Kill yourself shill.

Face when he finished

Attached: robertdowneyjr._worldpremiere_waltdisneystudiosmotionpictures_avengersendgame_2019-1800x1200.jpg (1800x1200, 238K)

Dude, Infinity Saga made like $20B, more than twice the Star Wars films. No way in Hell they aren't going to stop milking that cow until it's a dried up piece of mummified jerky (at that point, they'll chop it up and try to sell that, too).

wow, he aged a normal amount

It's impossible for me to imagine anyone else playing Tony Stark/Iron Man. It was perfect casting.

STALIN, HITLER, NAPOLEON, SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE US. HOLLYWOOD HAS GONE TOO FAR. THINK OF ALL THE KINO WE'RE MISSING OUT ON.

>he has enough money that he doesn't care about the franchise anymore and disney was paying him more than every other marvel actor combined so it was a bith of both

Pretty much this. He kinda wanted out and Disney didn't want to keep paying him around 50 million dollars every film. Disney wanted to keep him as a background character for the next phase to just do cameos but RDJ still wanted he cozy paycheck which just wasn't feasible considering that he wasn't going to be a major star any more in the franchise. Plus with Evans wanting out, it made sense to just have the both of them bow out together.

I cant grow a full beard but I can grow whatever RDJ beard is called

should I try it?

It won't make you less gay

Related, Hemsworth stated that although his contract to play Thor is also over, he would love to play the character again. We have Guardians 3 featuring Thor to look forward to, I guess. Bonus: they rehired James Gunn immediately after the Fox deal finalized (what a coincidence :^) ).

Attached: James_Gunn_-_Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_premiere_-_July_2014_(cropped).jpg (800x1241, 74K)

kill yourself

okay I will try next time I shave

rude

he realized he was 5 foot 5.

god i hope we get a race war.

fellow channers... i just want to crush skulls and shoot into crowds of niggers :(((((((((

I see him doing a cameo for attention because all his movies will flop from now on, starting with dr doolitle

it's obvious when you falseflag that hard
try to be more subtle next time

>:(((((((((
I hope your mother gets ovarian cancer you fucking faggot

Attached: 96268_robert-downey-jr-chadwick-boseman-premi.jpg (960x1251, 140K)

Modern Hollywood will just hire androgynous women your mind will constantly question whether they're trannies or not