When will the sequel be made

when will the sequel be made

Attached: 1547235955896.jpg (2475x3720, 1.02M)

Sequel to what?

Cunny

Never.

Attached: leon.webm (1280x544, 2.79M)

This time there'll be a romance

Bro

when natalie becomes young and beautiful again...HAHAHAHAHA

is portman the only girl to have stayed sexy from 12 to her 40s?

imagine the roastie reeees if this was made today

always thought this would be a good candidate for a sequel. the final two scenes of the movie set it up perfectly. she isn't just going to go back to school and live a normal life. she isn't just going to leave everything that's happened behind her. she isn't just going to let tony get away with it and she isn't going to find value in any normal job after being taught to clean.

she's basically the female punisher

no, potted plant got his roots and its implied so did she, there's no need for a sequel

Besson don't make good movies anymore, so would be shit.

I want a little housewife

Attached: 34149623_1453743711439152_6067840855606034432_n.jpg (1080x1350, 1.83M)

no, she’s not even “sexy” now

brooke shields

it's a chinese evergeen plant. she planted it in an open field with the best intentions but it'll never take root. that kind of plant is notoriously low-maintenance for indoor use but outdoors it needs very low moisture and very little sunlight to grow. it will literally drown in nature, just like mathilda.

that's called "symbolism" and this is a particularly obvious example.

what the fuck how was this allowed to be made

wtf was the photographer thinking?

"dang this kid is pretty"

"nice"

this is tame as fuck compared to other cunnykino films pre 2000

do you really think people are autistic enough to know that (btw chinese evergreen is a tropical plant so needs lots of water and sunlight so it won't grow well in nyc because it would be too cold and dry) and not see the planting and her going back to school as her returning to normal life?

"the lads at Yea Forums are going to love this"

What the fuck? I didn't realize this was a genre.

What are some other films like this or worse? Did people complain about this? I though pre-00s was the era of suburban moms complaining about fags like Eminem for being "edgy," how was there no public outcry over this stuff?

>worse

you mean better?

any other cunnykino films besides Lolita?

it's not fair, I want more cute & funny kinos

zh-zhezhe?

Attached: cute & funny.webm (1920x812, 2.93M)

>uploading files from your IP range has been blocked due to abuse
tfw I can't Mathilda post

little lips
maladolescenza
bilits
pretty baby

Yeah, sure. Just list movies more controversial than this, I guess. Name some kino, and tell me if there was any reaction from the public regarding any of these. I'm a zoomer so I thought the media was fairly conventional back then.

I WANT A LITTLE GIRLFRIEND RIGHT NOW

we'll post them for you brother

Attached: 48.jpg (1024x1362, 149K)

get in line

Attached: leon2.jpg (2060x3060, 768K)

I was thinking hopefully never. But I realized, it wouldn't necessarily need to be about an adult Mathilda. There could be a new little girl. Maybe adult Mathilda finds herself passing the torch to a young girl who's in a similar situation. Seems a bit contrived, but then, so was the original.

Adult Matilda with a shota pleasse

that's a really nice pic, now I wanna know if she did this as a reference or she was just carrying that stuff around

good movie

Attached: natalie portman leon.jpg (1777x755, 122K)

Think about all the unused footage they must have had of nipple slips when she was wearing this shirt.

we need to find these tapes

Attached: pop.jpg (805x450, 31K)

Yes, but Natalie will be an older woman teaching a young boy how to kill and teaching him other things.

Attached: 1234943583597.jpg (1182x1500, 202K)

there was a kinda a sequel in Columbiana with Zoe Saldana , the original sequel was in limbo for a few years until everyone dropped out and the script was slightly tweeked into Columbiana

Bruh

ye?

Attached: 38.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)