Past and Future Arnie

Is he our guy?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-10_17-08-55.png (600x940, 439K)

that's going to be one strong Mexican, we needed to control the export of those genes like WMDs

It's fine. He'll knock up some white thot and the kids will be honorary

>try to bond with your half siblings
>they shun you because they were born rich whites
He will surpass them all.
His father was shunned and struggled and look at him now.

honorary weak, he needs to marry a european.

the other kids are Kennedys, they'll be fine (relative to Kennedy vs non-kennedy individuals)

trips of truth here, a nice Spanish girl, reinvigorate that population

>Irish
>white
Pick one. Joseph is more white than they are.

irish are literally the whitest people on the planet

Someone lied to you O'user.

>the other kids are Kennedys, they'll be fine
Cause they have a great track record.

Why aren’t they friends? It’s not his fault he was born. Are they just jealous that he got the literal god genes?

>t. never seen an irish person

never trust an irish cunt, just like niggers

They all have the blood of fucking Hercules running through their veins, but he was the only one that actually took advantage of it.

Daily reminder.

Attached: Arnold_715e6b_6392047.jpg (1200x961, 241K)

I guess they're pretty mad he's the one who looks like Arnold the most.

Don't discount the bulk, fatty could take the beaner in a fight.

when is El Chad going to start making Mexican action movies?

hmmm moving a little off topic there, user

Hybrid vigor is real.

>Have the best genes in the world
>Be a fat fuck
Irish genes were a mistake

letting that family into American politics was the biggest mistake

When is Arnie going to get him into acting so he can make some kino for us

Nothing bad ever happens to the Kennedys

they've been nothing but an unending tragedy to themselves and to the nation ever since Jack stole the 60 election with the crooked Chicago Dem machine

Jesus, man.

Attached: 1351737950313.gif (633x758, 13K)

Attached: BmPNgdJCYAAQ_aS.jpg (599x337, 18K)

hes whiter than most of you faggots. He has R1b as his main phenotype LOL

would be neat if it started with a cameo in an incredibles movie

Seem like assholes. Arnold probably doesn't even like associating with them

That fattie is seething.

He'll always be Juan Snow

have you seen his mom, retardo?

Attached: e44597558b053ba392f17a0fa1039ca161ca8d0c.jpg (623x425, 277K)

At least his dad loves him.
This is messed up. I can't imagine ignoring a brother.

>I'm better than them
>bunch of plebeians

The man who dies rich dies disgraced

Chipotle off the old block.

Following in his dads footsteps , good on him.

It's a shame. He has good hair, wide shoulders and he's tall. If he ever gets it together, He'll look like the HD Remake of Arnold.

What a tub of shit. That's pure laziness fat.

I assume their mother was ultra asspained about the whole affair thing and poisoned her kids' minds. Ironically acting like an evil stepmother.

no they're not, they have Moorish blood in them from when the Spaniards got their shit kicked in by England and needed a place to rest and cry from being btfo by bloody bess. some stayed and bred with the local potato people and voila you have the irish.

He isn't her brother. He is her dad's son.

based juan snow

this is why the queen always has the kings bastards killed

Based Castizo master race

Attached: ccelebritiesfotojoseph-baena-1.jpg (2695x2700, 2.25M)

go look at colin farrell to see the true irish phenotype without germanic admixture

these threads always bring out the spics

Son, I am proud

>fat mouthbreathing neckbeard
dear lord what a bag of genetic refuse, are we sure he isn't a half brother either?

i've got a similar situation, half-connected family i have no relationship with trying to develop one. i do not regard them as family and want nothing to do with them, the family i already have is enough of a pain in the ass to be going on with

WRONG, the whitest people are jews

I'll take spics over potatoniggers any day.

t. spic

He's a constant reminder that their dad cheated on their mom. They probably feel hurt/embarrassed that he exists at all.

It's not his fault. The situation sucks for everyone.

if you're going by that metric then East Asians are the "whitest people"

Fats punch real hard if they know what they're doing but anyone who can fight for real will gas one out in seconds. Joseph would win 99%

I don't know why, but the fact that Arnie likes to spend his time with his bastard spic son warms my heart. maybe it's because I'm just happy seeing a great father-son bonding that I never have

no but the daily mail, a well known women's paper, clearly is

He's walking like he doesn't give a fuck.

Attached: smuginator.jpg (639x905, 295K)

>hulkamania

Based, BASED I SAY

Just recently found out spic is short for Hispanic.

Same. It's like, Arnie is happier with the accident he made versus the one he made on purpose. Wish I had that kind of relationship.

If he loves his bastard son so much why doesn't he give him his surname?

Kennedy curse

Not true, every stereotype about white people being uptight geeks can be attributed to jews.

Based retard

yes, and nigger is just short for Niggerian, how do you not know these things?

They shun him because he is a reminder that their dad fucked a mexihoe.

Not the kid's fault. Chicken shit move to treat them like that for literally just existing.

fuck off, he has no claim on their lives, that he's still trying when they're clearly not interested in having a relationship is pathetic

Maybe he and Julian Lennon can start a band.

those "jews" in the land right now are edomites

correct your post

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

Nah he's a chad, he will never let them forget lol.

The pathetic spoiled soft whiT*oids fear the CASTIZO

fucking fat lazy fuck. get off your rich kid ass and do something. fuck the kennedys spoiled brats

Did they swap babies at childbirth or something?

Yea it sucks but he's innocent. I have a half sister from the same situation I don't shun because it's not her fault.

Nope, the fatty has Arnold's hair and shoulders. He just won't put down the fucking cake and soda.

>Kennedy son
entitled, privileged, blames others for failures, probably votes leftist
>Bastard maid son
hardworking, go-getter, personal responsibility, right-wing/conservative

hahaha true.
,arnold has been in commiefornia too much, spending time with kennedys and faggots, his mexican kid probably reminds him his "pumping iron" days

you wouldn't last five seconds up against bloatmaxxed ahnolt jr

I have a half sister, i don't wanna meet her. Not cheating just btw, my dad didn't even know he had her until years and years later, he dated some women even before meeting my mom and i guess she had a kid and never said anything to my dad.

Anyway yeah i don't wanna talk to her, it's awkward.

he probably fight like a girl

Just from standing up this mountain of lard lifts more than Arnold has in his entire life. You wouldn't last one second against this beast of a man.

Why, she's family. Also growing up feeling out of place I don't want her to feel the same

Arnie embodied everything that made America great and was the definition of the American dream.
The future Arnie is like the future of America a hated mutt.

>This guy you don't know is actually the product of your dad cheating
>You have to invite this random guy to your wedding now. It's the right thing to do!

Attached: 1554199402130.jpg (800x488, 28K)

you could see the potential going to waste on the left

>literally called "white niggers" in the 1900s
>IRISH NEED NOT APPLY

>this random guy
Their brother lol

Based tacoarnie

the only link to their lives he has is half a teaspoon of their dad's cum and some embarrassing media coverage, both some twenty years removed, that's not a brother

MISTAKES
INTO
MIRACLES
Imagine if Ahnold had never impregnated that ugly maid and only had that utter eyesore on the left for a legacy. He probably would've withered away and died in his sleep already.

>the only link to them is that they have the same father and are siblings
Haha.

Yes he is ourguy

Attached: 44637601_981538615366219_5386894591390824704_n.jpg (1080x1350, 251K)

The O'Virgin

El Chado

What did Chad's mom look like when Arnie was fucking her?

Attached: latest[1].jpg (200x281, 11K)

It's ironic because his half-brother is a fatass neet.

Imagine trying to bond with your half siblings and they tell you to fuck off.
Poor guy but at least his dad acknowledges him.

>Arnold probably doesn't even like associating with them

Well he did cheat on their mother and leave her.

My dad fucked this native chick when he was 21 and got her knocked up i have a mixed half sister ive never met and neither does my brother and we never care to its just one of those things

>not checking if she's cute enough to impregnate
too busy sucking off your full brother I suppose

But remember if she wants to meet you one day don’t tell her to fuck off.

it's not his fault but he's a materialistic result of the thing that broke their parents up
and just because you're related by blood doesn't mean you're obligated to be in each others lives
this kid though, he's arnold's true legacy and probably what he always wanted in a son and not like his fat ass other kid but i don't know if he can get into movies since john F's kids probably have hollywood connections

Unironically.

>win the gene lottery
>immense potential
>do absolutely nothing with it
what a lazy piece of shit

>follows his half siblings
>they don't follow him back
Absolute kino movie in the making when he wins his first bodybuilding comp

he has a good face under all that fat and he has the frame
but he's soft and lacks discipline

if your sole connection with your siblings is your father's dick then i feel kind of bad for you

Arnold has had such an insanely successful career along with having the best body of all time people look at him as royalty
Absolutely based (other than his recent cuckoldry from his decreasing test due to age)

n-no...no...no...

Kek imagine arnold cheating with the maid

Just
Fucking
Khunga

In the end they all just want Arnold's money.

>Arnold has the best body of all time
There are many men with god-tier bodies. What makes arnold the best one?

>if your connection with your siblings is your DNA then I feel bad for you
HAHAHA.

That is fucking solid.

Are you retarded?

dude look at this fag squandering his looks. this is just the definition of saying fuck you to life

Honestly doubt it shes a decade older than me and nearly 40 its weird but theree no connection she was never part of my life

>What did Chad's mom look like when Arnie was fucking her?
Arnie must have been pretty desperate for pussy

Attached: mildred baena.jpg (474x258, 17K)

arnold probably took him to the gym when he was young and then he just didn't like getting pushed and lifting hard so he overcompensated way too much on the other side of the scale and got thicc as hell
this mexican kid though probably felt that the only way he could get back into his dad's life was to lift like a fucking madman

could you imagine though, before all this news of his illegitimate kid came out and you're just working out in the gym and this kid walks up to you and asks if you can spot him and you're like
>jesus christ this kid is like a spic arnold and he's huge what are the odds

The other Kennedy son is a model. So it's not bad genes on the Kennedy side, the fat one is just lazy.

maybe she was wearing those french fishnets and high heels and she got him a towel after he finished a set and he was oozing testosterone and was coming off a dopamine high you never know

Arnie, stop posting here.

Pretty ugly even back then wtf was he thinking

so it's just me who ever thought about putting my dick into a stack of 5lb plates after breaking a personal record for deadlifts?

Yeah, if I were him I would just tell the siblings to fuck off while I'm in the gym getting ripped as fuck with my dad Arnie.

you cunts have obvs never done roids, you're horny all the time

I'm sure she has a great personality.

Attached: yikes.jpg (200x200, 10K)

He's ugly.

look how proud this nigga be

Wtf I thought they killed your dick

Arnie's wife makes sure to hire a ugly mexican maid so he won't cheat on her, Arnie fucks her anyway AND gets her pregnant.

Based Arnie!

Arnolds other son is a mega chad and beaners have a higher rate of obesity than whites in the US. You're a stupid faggot

they can hate him all they want arnie is only smiling in pictures when hes with him

he loves his little bastardo

Mexican son is astoundingly ugly.

Patrick is insanely handsome.

fish mouth

Why are you so butt blasted lol

That's called a half-brother

shes not ugly, shes just a regular woman with something arnold liked, a woman who stirred up arnolds instinct to reproduce with her. The god of Biomechanics at work. I never blame Arnold.

Laughs at you in mexicoan

Attached: 35245342.jpg (450x450, 28K)

Underrated kek

you can always trust a spic to be a spic, the oirish are have perfected the art of acting human without actually being human

she probably reminded him of Maria Conchita

t. Seamus

massive projection

i love how your comment is so disingenuous and shitposty yet it's completely true
his wife was probably tired or out in meetings all the time and he needed to get his fuck on

thats after

he's baiting bro

Not his siblings fault also he fucked a mexican. They are on their right to not give a shit about the guy.

if they acknowledge him then he'll be in the running for his inheritance

Because retarded faggots that spout kike shit like MUH HYBRID VIGOR piss me the fuck off. Just because you're a disgusting mutt faggot doesn't mean you have to advocate for the muttification of the human race so you feel more at home.

Indeed. He's way more attractive than arnolds bastard.

You can tell the poor fuck on the left is cooddled by his mother and lilely a Mama's boy NEET.

There are hardly any photos of him where shes not lingering right behind him.

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-233046.jpg (978x1443, 590K)

If he is Arnie's son he will get some sweet sweet money even if his siblings like it or not. Their relationship with this guy, good or bad has nothing to do with that at all.

yikes he literally cant go anywhere without her huh. is he like 21?

>Because retarded faggots that spout kike shit like MUH HYBRID VIGOR piss me the fuck off. Just because you're a disgusting mutt faggot doesn't mean you have to advocate for the muttification of the human race so you feel more at home.

>no people should all look like me, my opinion is more important

you mam are the faggot

Jokes on these other faggot kids, they're probably fucking seething because literally everyone thinks of Joseph now when they think "Arnold's kid." And why shouldn't they? This kid is putting in effort and he looks like "Arnold's son" compared to all the others. Now there's pictures everywhere of him working out, chilling and do shit with his dad. Fuck his other seething , spoiled little cunt kids. Joseph seems like a nice person, fuck these shitheads for not being nice to him. Jokes on them cause he's the real successor. I hope he continues to mog all of them more and more brutally in both his gains and in life.

>god genes
>brown skin
American detected

I don't care how bad of an actor he would be, I would watch a "Son of Conan" movie starring him and Arnie as ancient King Conan in a heartbeat, filmed with an old camera on shitty sets of course. The plot could even have him be Conan's bastard son who must prove he bears the king's blood.

Based seething mutt

so you're racist just say so next time so people can ignore you

based on the downlow nigger

he walks like he has autism

Funny how he looks just like Arny
>blond hair
>blue eyes
>white skin

To be fair I think the only reason there are no photos of him without mommy is because what fucking paparazzo would even know that fat fuck is Arnie's child? They just trying to take pictures of Maria but tubby is blocking their shots.

he's a perfect mix of Kennedy and Arnold, if he was fit women would be literally throwing themselves at him

thats why its so goddamned sad.

maybe the kennedys stole his sperm and artificially inseminated her to produce a false lovechild to destroy his political image

I hope for his sake there comes a day when these assholes who refuse to even acknowledge him need something from him like bone marrow or a kidney

And he tells their rich, entitled asses to fuck off

think of it like this: the kid's entitled to some of it anyway but if his kids are all friendly with each other then arnie will feel obligated to split it more evenly

he's just fat it's not like he's missing a leg or got that lobotomy like John F's sister

He probably feels guilty

>la kreatura
>the americans love him
Lol

based post, all he has done wrong is be born something completely out of his control. Buncha cunts.

Based fat guy making Yea Forums seethe for some reason

well whites right there in the name

Americans and their muttification

I wonder what "I'll be baaaack!" sounds like with a Mexican accent.

I'm in the same situation, except my biological dad abandoned my mom (she was a teenager at the time and he was in his late 20's/early 30's) as soon as he found out that she was pregnant because he wasn't ready to have a family. He went on to marry another woman later and have two kids a few years later. I don't think that my half-siblings know that I exist.

KING CONAN (2021) film script leak:

>King Conan (Arnold Swartzenegger) is growing old and looking to see which of his sons will inherit his kingdom
>one prince is an effete petty homosexual, the other a fat sloth
>Conan realizes he's spoiled them, and neither are worthy to rule
>Suddenly, he gets word: years before he had an affair with a handmaiden, and she had borne a child
>He has the young lad (Josep Baena) fetched
>Having been raised in a simple life, he lacks the vices of his siblings
>Conan takes him under his arm and trains him
>A few years later, he announces that he has adopted him to be his legal heir
>The princes are shocked and filled with rage
>Before it's to be announced publically at the upcoming festival games, the princes conspire to have Conan murdered, and their sibling framed
>He barely escapes, and lives in exile
>trilogy of films ending with him recapturing his crown

Attached: 1560343179965.jpg (1025x514, 161K)

based, I wish nothing but success for that guy

Attached: 1556597175493.jpg (1125x1599, 1.01M)

You idiots dont know shit...
maybe they dont want contact with him cause he is a major asshole? ever thought of that? Maybe they tried.

>script leak
Liar

I FUCKING WISH

I dreamt about this not long ago

>maybe they dont want contact with him cause he is a major asshole?
They're Kennedy's. They all have the asshole gene. If anything, they'd hate him because he isn't an asshole.

>dreaming of Conan and his son
Kill yourself faggot scum

>sour graping and seething

>Latin genes

Attached: soccer is looking good these fays.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

t. k*nnedy cadet branch member

Non American here. Whats the deal with the Kennedys is it simply a political dynasty or why are they so powerful. Oul wealth?

You know it's true. They're always getting drunk and crashing planes and cars and getting everyone killed.

>sour graping intensifies

The Kennedy seed is so strong that it doesn't matter if you're black or chinese, when you grow up you'll become a disgusting toothy WASC with a penchant for Cuban genocide.

Attached: 1560345034342.webm (1600x1600, 3M)

No. They don't like him because the Kennedy's kids are only because Arnold wanted to marry into society. It's clear it was a loveless marriage.

Chadnold on the other hand was the product of an actual love affair.

>2019
>not dreaming about heroic stories and legendary tales
>no sign that your mind is undergoing the change into the barbarian mindset

see you in the fields cocksucker

Learn English, you blithering idiot.

>itt: virgins equating hot with good in bed
Protip faggots: The looks of a woman do not give any indication whatsoever about how she fucks.
Yeah, she might look plain, but she might have this look in her eyes that tells you she will go apeshit crazy on your dick.

Here is BBT talking about Angelina. Remember this was back in the day when she made Tomb Raider and such.

>Billy Bob Thornton told in a recent interview with Esquire magazine that having sex with Angelina Jolie is not such a big deal and he doesn't understand why Jolie was voted last year the world's sexiest woman.
>"Sleeping with Angelina Jolie is like '****ing the couch", Bob Thornton said. "Sex doesn't have to be with a model to be good."
>"Sometimes with the model, the actress or the sexiest person in the world, it may literally be like ****ing the couch."

>having wet dreams over half naked men
kys faggot

>beta faggot can't get hot women
kek

He's like California's Jon Snow.

Except Jon Snow is handsome and he's not.

>actual retard has no reading comprehension whatsoever

He's just got Arnie's goofy smile.
His face is a finely chiseled sculpture.

He's relentlessly ugly.

hes doing his best with the resources he has

>actual moron does not even realize the implication of what he posted

He's not doing enough. He did not get plastic surgery.

>a spic is ourguy
Kys

Believe it or not. The genes that make him fat are the same genes that made Arnie Strong. He just doesn't work out at all it seems and doesn't watch his diet either. He has a great face, great hair and decent height. If he was working out like his dad he would be great.

only faggots do that shit

have sex

So he's an ugly not-faggot.

>In one of the images taken 10 years ago a trusting and blissfully unaware Maria Shriver embraces Mildred Baena at a family event.

>The pair both smile broadly at the camera as they share a hug, suggesting the pair had a close relationship.

>Maria had no idea at the time that the woman she was so warmly hugging was having an affair with her husband and had given birth to his child.

>The family had gathered to celebrate the Quinceanera of Mildred's niece back in January 2001 - just over three years after the housekeeper had given birth to Schwarzenegger's love child.

>In another picture, the former Governor of California shamelessly wraps his arm around his lover in front of their families.

>Mildred snuggled in close to Schwarzenegger resting her head on his chest - presumably not for the first time.

>Arnold's love child Joseph, aged three at the time, is seen being blessed by a priest. He is being guided by a boy who is thought to be a young Patrick Schwarzenegger, who would have been seven at the time.

>Joseph also stands in the pew beside another young child believed to be Christopher Schwarzenegger. The boys were born just days apart.

Attached: 19518D97-28FA-4E84-97DA-0A032D3AC3F0.jpg (634x592, 109K)

I do. With hot women.

>The family had gathered to celebrate the Quinceanera of Mildred's niece back in January 2001 - just over three years after the housekeeper had given birth to Schwarzenegger's love child.

>in another picture, the former Governor of California shamelessly wraps his arm around his lover in front of their families.

>Mildred snuggled in close to Schwarzenegger resting her head on his chest - presumably not for the first time.

>These never before seen images truly tells the tale of how the famous Hollywood actor who would then take a high profile political job seamlessly managed to live a double life.

>On one hand he was the doting father-of-four, an Austrian immigrant who had turned his life into the American dream by marrying a woman from one of the most famous dynasties in the U.S. - the Kennedys.

>On the other he was having a shameless affair with his long term housekeeper under the nose of his wife while entwining the lives of both without fear that he would ever get caught.

Attached: DC3A303F-396A-42A7-A1C0-F05A99DD8FA6.jpg (634x536, 71K)

Sure thing pal. Enjoy your dead fish.

>However, his lies and deception have been exposed and the arrogance and conceit shown in the images have been replaced by embarrassment and shame for the heartache he has brought on his family.

>Shriver today met with her attorney Laura Wasser at the luxury Beverly Hills hotel where she has been staying since moving out of her family home.

Pretty shitty of Arnold desu.

Attached: 7BC98979-5DF5-4407-93ED-9407BAB9EDAF.jpg (634x453, 104K)

>The boys were born just days apart.
I want to see Joseph buttfucking Christopher.

Damn, his wife is pretty fuckey looking too. Why can't Arnie get any hot women?

so /ourguy/?

He looks so much like young Arnold. I wonder what the thought process was for Maria as she slowly realized, probably around the time he started going through puberty and the resemblance appeared. A stronger resemblance to young Arnold than any of her own children. I wonder how badly she wants to get fucked by him.

>seething he can't have sex with hot women
lmao

>Mildred's daughter Jackie Rozo, 27, has spoken out for the first time since the scandal broke saying she had 'no idea' her half brother was the politician's love-child.

>She said she found out about the paternity of her young sibling when the rest of the world did last week.

>But she says the scandal has not changed her feelings about her mother.

>She's like a superwoman pretty much', Rosa told U.S. Spanish language network Telemundo. 'She has always been there for us. For me and my brothers. That's why me and my brothers will always be there for her.'

>However, Rosa says she has not spoken to her mother since the news broke.

>Mildred has hit back at television show Entertainment Tonight after her ex-husband made several claims on the show this week. Rogelio Baena appeared on the show earlier this week saying he had no idea the child he raised was not his son and called the revelation a 'betrayal'. But Mildred claims the show paid him 'in excess of six figures to spew lies'. Her lawyer Michael Saltz sent a letter to the executive producer of E.T. saying that they ran the interview without doing any research into Rogelio's past with Mildred. The mother’s legal team say they can prove Rogelio was always aware he was not the father because he was out of the country when the 13-year-old boy was conceived and returned to the U.S. after Mildred was already pregnant. Meanwhile, Schwarzenegger is also now accused of using taxpayers money to cover up multiple affairs which has triggered an investigation. The National Enquirer are reporting that the former governor used his security detail in keeping details of his liaisons a secret. Veteran law enforcement officer William Taylor made the explosive claims and passed a polygraph test on the issues. He said the Terminator star used California Highway Patrol officers and vehicles to drive young, scantily-clad women to the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Sacramento on a regular basis.

Attached: 74D74741-BBF3-492D-BF10-2B1080C86D61.jpg (634x734, 160K)

Yea Forums are ugly faggot pedopervs

Holy fuck she is so fucking ugly. And its not a love child. It was a im jacked up on roids and need to fuck something now child.

stay jelly :)

No. He. Is. Not.

>projecting

we arent actual faggots, we call ourselves "faggots" for comedic reasons

i guess knowyourmeme wasnt specific enough ;)

Arnold is a piece of shit. He got a murderer spic out of prison because he was friends with his dad. Only man babies still look up to this faggot.

we dont use clap emojis here bro

Attached: 1557187258185.png (210x230, 92K)

>we arent actual faggots
Yes, we are, pedoperv faggot.

Based Arnie, I wish I had a dad like that...

what.a.bro

He. Is. Not.

>we needed to control the export of those genes like WMDs
Are you Austrian?

>He has R1b as his main phenotype
based eugenics scientist

>Yes, we are,

Attached: 1558881133477.jpg (577x1024, 49K)

t.fattie keneddy

what's his favorite anime?

Thank you, sweetie.

Based Joseph. I like this guy already. You must behave accordingly to your values, not change your behaviour accordigly to the situation. Even if they don't care about you you can still care about them, without being forceful.

This guy has a strong mind, he'll definitely make it in life, he truly is the real son of Arnold, unlike those other weaklings.

t.fatty beaner

Not bad, but it should not be penned as a trilogy. Focus on the first major story where Son must prove his innocence and win the barbarian's glory as his father had. Treat it as a standalone movie. But honestly not a bad idea, you should write something concise but detailed and mail it to Arnold. Something that can be understood at a glance with more material to dig into if he is interested. We need to act while Conan can still be effectively portrayed.

>implying
delusional faggot

Germanic people are not white, only mediterranean people are white. You know, those that started and developed Western Civilization until it became what it is today.

Attached: germans.png (775x687, 217K)

no, just 2 things
his mother raised him well
and spoiling your kids is bad

He's not seething, he's just trying to breath.

It's a Mexican Seth McFarlane

Great argument, faggot.

Great counter-argument, faggot.

Yep, it's a retard.

imbecile detected

I take one chapo over any o`shaunessy

Why is a spic doing the white power sign? Is his friend a neonazi?

Probably cuz they were assholes

He is a white Hispanic

>Why is a spic doing the white power sign?
t.buzzfeed editor

How do attain a strong mind like that

pain and a purpose in life (it doesnt have to be religious)

Why would Arnie's son be a conservative when his dad is a liberal?

>Baena
A BEANER NAMED BAENA

Why does Yea Forums seethe so much at Joseph

The Jew fears the Mesoamerican

To be honest I support the bastard Joseph's claim to the crown of the kingdom of Schwarzenegger. The Shrivers are all pretenders and their claims hold no weight. LONG LIVE JOSEPH THE BASTARD

Arnold is proud of his half mexican son, he even introduces him to German traditions

Attached: rs_1024x892-161002132015-1024.Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Instagram.kg.100216.jpg (1024x892, 113K)

He is more like Arnie in spirit than any of his spoiled pasty faggot siblings

He looks like Warwick Davis except bigger

Based Austrian doing what's right for his seed.

spare the rod, spoil the child

im gonna give my kid nothing except a pair of weights and no love, watch him get huge

Too bad Arnold is austrian..

>and no love
That will turn out great.

I want him to get in touch with with his half-bro, get fit, and become the Thot Patrol

Attached: 0P4QRhN.jpg (852x937, 140K)

>Posting on Yea Forums
Doubt user will have a son anyway. A tleast one that's actually his own.

reminder that the austrians ruled Mexico at one point

your kid is going to grow up associating lifting with his resentment towards you and end up becoming a fat loser like Arnold's other son.

Most of the posts seem to be overwhelmingly supportive or sympathetic towards him.

Itt: spics

Austrians are German

The pic in the OP is gentle on him, most of the time he has the sun toasted mexican complexion and you can really see the goblino genes in his nose and lips. It's a shame really that Arnie's godlike genes were wasted on that, he should have cheated on the Kennedy whore with a homely Hedwig gal. But I know from experience how aggressive goblinas are in their pursuit of white males, now imagine that times a thousand for Arnie.

It's useless trying to talk some sense into them, I guess it was already lost at the cut, if you catch my drift.

You realise that was literally like 19 men, right? Your grasp of history is about the same level as a nigger's.

I didn’t know kids automatically share 100% of their opinions with their father

>El Chad
kek

lol imagine actually believing this

Attached: GettyImages-1153144536-1.jpg (960x642, 271K)

Don't start this again Adolf...

>being btfo by bloody bess
Englishman here, when did this happen? The Spanish Armada got fucked but then Drake led the even bigger English Armada in a counter-attack to try and capitalise on it and that got fucked too so we both ended up without fleets and the cheeky Dutch capitalised on it.

there is literally 0 difference between southern bavarians and austrians besides the blood feudes
t. southern bavarian

Who cares if his half-brothers/sisters don't love him back? Arnie does and that's all that matters.

>I wonder how badly she wants to get fucked by him.
too many Xev videos user

Fick dich weg scheiss pifke. Geh scheissn saupreuss. Bayern sein ois behindert.

Wow his """""white""""" son looks like a /pol/tard

what's with that posture, jesus christ

>>trilogy of films ending with him recapturing his crown
Nah, it should end with him building his own kingdom out of nothing just to show his siblings that he doesn't need their scraps.

People focus too much of genetics, how you're raised as the largest effect on how you turn out, epigenetics > genetics, even the most god-tier DNA won't save you if your upbringing is fucked.

>If you say the word "Beaner" while doing an Arnold Schwarzenegger impression it sounds like "Baena"

there has to be some significance to this

Attached: 1536936867051.png (900x894, 428K)

BAENA?

Attached: 1510079556203.jpg (256x256, 10K)

Non-Americlap here; why do you guys called Mexicans "beaners"? Also "wetbacks" which I understand even less.

>come with me if you want to eat

Because of their affinity for beans
Actually I never understood the wet-blacks slur either. I mean I do I just don't get why it's somehow specific to them

He needs to link up with Robert Rodriguez asap

"Beaner" is because beans feature so heavily in their food. "Wetback" is from them crossing the Rio Grande (which is very shallow and slow thus easily crossable) into the US and having a wet back i.e. just recently came over illegally.

>Implying the lean bastard isn't 10x more willing to fight than the spoilt rich fat fuck
Cope harder fatty

>Publicly showcasing son's achievement : check
>Being there personally : check
>Being genuinely proud and happy : check
>Telling him he loves him : check
That's a great dad right there,regardless of what happened in the past

I didn't know what it meant until I was like 14, some white dude called me a spic and I had to google it

But Patrick is a little twink, and it's not like Arnolds pretty face is what sold people, it was his muscles

The other Kennedy brother actually is a male model. So yeah this dude could probably be really good looking if he wasnt so fucking fat.

He certainly doesn't deserve the shit he gets for Arnie's mistake.

He only married Maria for social status/political reasons.

Ayy ayy the salt

But Arnold has given love and affection to his bastard, at least it looks like it.

>be born to one of the most richest and powerful families in the world
>become a fat lazy NEET that doesnt give a fuck about anything
desu i would love this

Because they sweat while working in the sun. Rednecks are called rednecks cause they'd get sunburn on the back of the neck. It's mostly just a way to make fun of poor people, rather than being based on race. Remember kids, nothing is as insulting as poverty

i thought wetback was something to do with swimming across the border, i'm not american either though

that quote from the wire is starting to make sense to me now, "you'd rather live in shit than let the world see you work a shovel." thanks

Do you think he came in her doggy style or missionary?