There are people who seriously believe Disney is going to make the main female character of a billion-dollar franchise...

>there are people who seriously believe Disney is going to make the main female character of a billion-dollar franchise gay

Attached: frozen2.png (1031x631, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_Days_at_Walt_Disney_World
youtube.com/watch?v=uWBbMZykTus
youtube.com/watch?v=rVbOpqtvUjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I said something similar when people said they were going to make Bolin openly gay on the Avatar sequel, Korra. Then they literally made Korra gay and gave her a girlfriend at the end.

Anything is on the table, I mean, it's 2019. Come on.

Their president recently said he was going to boycott Georgia for their abortion laws. They will do whatever they want and you'll like it

>gay incest
Based gays working the normies into an incest acceptance angle

Hopefully she has a big and wet lesbian tongue kiss at the end so I can see conservacucks seething for years

Only the "L" is relevant here. Also what fuck is a q+?

Attached: 1559911345704.png (1252x1134, 2.39M)

Olaf will be gay.

>Disney throwing away money to pander to a small minority
yeah that's never gonna happen to one of their best and recent franchise

Georgia must be protected

I said the same thing about Nickeldeon doing that to their biggest franchise after Spongebob.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_Days_at_Walt_Disney_World

a character will be confirmed lgbt six months after the movie is released

aren't they fucking sisters? Are SJWs promoting incest now?

probably that fruity little snowman

>Now we can only hope her powers are enough
Is Frozen capeshit now?

Wasn’t one of the main points of Frozen that the princess doesn’t have to fall in love with a prince or some shit? Doing this kinda ruins the whole thing about that.

gay incest really isnt a problem since they cant have kids

>letting blood all over your white shirt

No they didn't, it's a Dumbledore situation. Never shown or stated to be gay in the actual series. Creator tries to have their cake and eat it, not making them gay in the show or movie for chink money and pretend they where gay all along for the pink money.

Korra is also chicken feed as far as the amount of money that's on the line with the Frozen property.

>Never shown or stated to be gay in the actual series.
youtube.com/watch?v=uWBbMZykTus

Bruh, this ain't no dumblydorf scenario

Are you serious? they held hands.

If it was clear then the creators wouldn't have had to release a message after the show was over telling you they where gay.

Korra was a dead as fuck show that only tumblrites liked so they threw them a bone at the end which was just some vague hint at that.

They'll do something like that with Elsa.

>implying elsa's gf isn't going to be an arab or something

Would her girlfriend’s tongue get stuck to her pussy?

Here is the CEO of Google talking seriously to a man in a dress about how to censor 14 year old girls from making fun of him.
youtube.com/watch?v=rVbOpqtvUjI

Don't underestimate how fucked we are.

A Hijabi lesbian in Norway sounds about right

I’m glad this is ratio’d to fucking hell.

The wild card is the Chinese market though. The American and European markets might be willing to accept Elsa (and I assume it would be Elsa, Anna hooked up with that blonde reindeer guy) as a lesbian. But China censors the shit out of this sort of content.

If you make either of the main characters lesbians, you're kissing the world's 2nd largest movie market goodbye. I think it's more likely that they'll do what they did with the first movie's "LGBTQ+ breakthrough" (a 5 second throwaway scene where the male shopkeeper is married to another man). They won't have the balls to go all out with this.

Q=queer
+=and I swear I'm not making this up: nonbinary, genderfluid, pansexual, asexual, demisexual, otherkin, furry, male presenting, female presenting, binary presenting, otherkin presenting....
Just google "list of gender identities", it's pretty wild.

The only based solution is for Elsa to fuck Ann and use her magic to get her pregnant. Anything else is just bluepilled.

lol they didn't air it on the tv channel only on the website because of that.

The worst part is that the relatives of the CEO would more likely than not be happy to lynch the crossdresser. I've never really been able to understand the way that white gays have decided to link their own cause with muslims. Are they just all suicidal?

Disney wants to break into Saudi market no way they will they do this.

well where they hopign to seel korra to china?

theyll probably just cut them out of the chinese version

I can alter reality and trust me on this when I say that on opening night, millions of people are going to witness a finale where Anna tongue fucks Elsa's shithole in graphic detail while the supporting cast masturbates to it while singing the best Disney song that will ever be heard by human ears. Screen cap this.

Can you make me rich and get rid of Crohn’s?

This sounds good, but if could use some Anna drinking Elsa's breast milk to be quite honest.

sounds extremely based, thank you user

I'm assuming the + includes incest.

w-whats the hint ? I don't see it ?

the + includes pedophiles. The LGBTQ+ community is horrific and should be purged.

Disney does this with every major release for attention. (see also: pop music stars and NFL) LGTBBQ's call this queerbaiting where established characters are retconned into being non-straight for publicity purposes.

Attached: Jon Kasdan - Pansexual - 20180518.png (640x470, 60K)

You do know that this movie would be then not shown in China, Middle Easter countries, Russia, and shit ton of other parts of the world, right? Especially because it would fall into the Chinese and Russian category of having a bad influence on children and acting as propaganda, not even taking into consideration the religious aspect.
Not to mention alienating a large portion of families in America, Canada, Latin America, etc.
Pretty much making this movie a bomb.
Would Disney really fuck up one of their biggest cash cows to gain some SJW browny points?
Are faggots really this delusional?

Attached: Seriously.png (1093x645, 782K)

I have a coworker whose fucking 7 year old saw Frozen and wanted to be called Elsa. They instantly started calling the kid she and Elsa and forcing transgenderism on their fucking SEVEN year old. Fuck this gay earth.

I think legitimately gay, lesbian and bisexual people were sick and tired of mentally ill people forcing them to add a letter. The LGBTBBQ meme is real.

>not wanting to your child to be a hot blonde lesbian witch

>the universe is big enough for EVERYONE
>unless they're jamaican sounding space aliens
>those are no longer allowed
I don't get how people were so upset about Jar Jar and don't really mind all of the asian looking aliens that sound and act like Mr. Yunioshi from Breakfast At Tiffany's.

It will be another Beauty and the Beast remake scenario. Remember when everybody lost their shit over a "gay scene" and so much fucking clickbait was written? And then it turned out it was nothing more than two guys ballroom dancing together for less than 10 seconds?

>Disney does not sanction Gay Days (and officially tells employees to treat it as any other summer day)
Says that in your own damn link

>Making anna or elsa a dyke

The backlash from parents would be cataclysmic ,buisness suicide with nothing to gain

Disney knows values are changing and they dont want to be left behind the curb when they do change.

Bet they’ll still film in a red state to dodge the taxes they voted for in California.

Guess it's good that Elsa is queen and not a part of the Disney Princess collection. They'd lose a shit ton of merchandising

Don’t forget (((Watto))).

Attached: 70B0C5B3-3BCF-4764-A9A5-8EA5EA77A6AD.jpg (260x246, 19K)

It's only the pedophiles that are claiming to be a part of the LGBTQ+ community, nobody else in it wants anything to do with them

Have these retards never heard of queer-baiting?
>hurr it hints at LGBTQ+ breakthrough
No, you stupid fucking idiot. It's only hinting at queer shit so you fucking faggots will go watch their shitty film. They're never going to allow that gay shit if they want their film to do well in places like China which is becoming a bigger and bigger market every year. Get real.
Yes I'm drunk.

GSM
Gender and sexual minorities. It's what I push. It encompasses all current and any future inane distinctions.

>throwing away money to pander to a small minority
It's more common than you'd think.

Attached: 1558675117647.jpg (1200x825, 136K)

>proudly bipolar

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-10_11-12-18.png (520x424, 28K)

Online isn't real life.
Majority of consumers don't want LGBT shit in their kid's merch.

they can do it in a subtle way like having them hold hands and making sure neither has a boyfriend. The LGBT retards will say yaaass the white Disney queen is gay and the straight people will see two kids holding hands.

The entire Kora series was purchased ahead of time, unlike the previous series, which had to be renewed season by season. It was doing terribly by that point and they'd already paid for the damn thing, so in all likelihood it was done as a last ditch effort to gain attention and praise. If Kora actually had anything to lose, there's a roughly 0% chance that would've ever gotten approved. Frozen has absolutely everything to lose. If there was Disney movie where this was going to happen, it'd be this one, but I still doubt it.

Attached: 1554956143666.jpg (659x608, 39K)

Who the fuck cares? All faggots are scum

sister fucking is the only acceptable outcome if they make her gay

arent they...sisters?

are gays lobbying for incest?

I like it

They are and Yea Forums is gonna fucking lose it.

Lose all my money to Disney after buying hundreds of tickets to see Elsa make out with another girl in IMAX over and over again?

When will you retards learn.
Yes, gay people are a minority, but pandering to them is mainstream. Girls screaming "Yas Queen" isn't a meme for no reason you know.

I love how mad boomers get at gay people.

the semicloseted rugmunching bitch who reports you to HR? yeah, she's the one who says yas unironically in emails

these affluent white liberal women got rocked by the people they let into the country haha
i fuckin love white bitches gettin reckt

Literally the first three letters are the only relevant ones ever, LGB I can understand and am perfectly fine with, but you go past that and you're gone from sexual preference to mental illness

Attached: 1432006811323.png (300x319, 117K)

The Ellen Show was pushing for this a while back

If they make her fuck her sister into the ice bed she made until it melts to nothing from the heat of their bodies I will pay full ticket price to see their movie.

It aired on tv

i love how some people call everybody who does not support them 'boomers'.

Why are lesbians so obnoxious compared to gay men? Even the most flamboyant of gay men are only 50% as obnoxious as the lowest tier of lesbian

Attached: 1507430773834.gif (256x256, 458K)

>Why are female gays more obnoxious than male gays?
Women

>jennifer connelly and macaulay culkin fake a hate crime

If Elsa isn’t gay the movie gets bad reviews and won’t win the Oscar.

>there are people who seriously believe Disney is going to make the main female character of a billion-dollar franchise gay
yes it's 2019

It’s mainstream amongst feminists and empty minded teenage girls who’ve allowed themselves to be indoctrinated. Thing is most people that take their daughters to watch this aren’t going to be as enthusiastic about the idea, nor will the overseas customers who don’t partake in western “progressive” ideals.

It’s not happening, and even if it does it will probably be ambiguous or very subtle.

Mental illness

That writer probably never had a closely bonded sister when she was growing up. I feel sorry for her

LGBT BBQ +

BBQ

I like it

Would it honestly surprise you? Where have you been for the last five years? I'll be surprised if she's still white.

isn't that her sister though?

They call themselves 'pedosexuals', user. Don't discriminate.

Basically a bunch of new words for 'personality' for people who want to be defined by how they feel or behave.

I am ready for the purge