Based John Boyega dating Olivia Cooke

Based John Boyega dating Olivia Cooke

Attached: IMG_5953.jpg (1125x1391, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7136705/Bates-Motel-star-Olivia-Cooke-dons-LED-head-torch.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thoughts?

Attached: IMG_5954.jpg (1125x1375, 266K)

I thought he was a fag

>Do-rag
Topkek

Attached: 1557217856557.png (500x375, 250K)

>putting his hands in his pocket to hide his hips
>nigger thinks hes being clever
race war when?

Attached: 1535307289798.jpg (807x659, 42K)

Whats with all these hardcore black nationalists dating white women? Reminds me of alt righters dating asian women

this but also to hide his not so BBC in the shorts that would easily show it

i think they're cute. :)

i'm new to 4channel tho, idk what you guys think of John Boyega

hope they have a beautiful baby together

Attached: bbc3423.png (805x601, 414K)

>Whats with all these hardcore black nationalists dating white women?
What? John Boyega is just black. Being black doesn’t make you a black nationalist.

In what world is John Boyega a "hardcore black nationalist"?

gaaaaaasliiiiiiiight niiiiiiiiigga loool

wtf is this supposed to mean? she's trying to be funny and he's, like, cringe.

fag hag

you can tell he's a hardcore black nationalist by the fact that he's, like, a black guy, who is in movies

its for a film

genuinely curious how you get this fucked in the head

>Olivia Cooke
literally who?

Black user here, why do you guys obsess over black dudes fucking white girls? It’s not a big deal. Like I don’t get upset when I see a white guy with a black chick. They look happy together. As long as you’re happy and getting your dick sucked I don’t see why you should care who other people are fucking.

He’s not gay?

Boyega is a whiteaboo who collects medieval European shit.

Attached: 48016F4A-741A-409F-8B62-0BCAAE9FED09.png (1077x1675, 1.23M)

he was shitting on GOT and LOTR cause too white.

explains why she's bearding him up. her career didn't take off after ready player one so she needs to be in a power couple.

>its for a film

It is called "Naked Singularity"
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7136705/Bates-Motel-star-Olivia-Cooke-dons-LED-head-torch.html

It is obvious to anybody with any sort of gaydar that Boyega is a homosexual.

Attached: boyega_1517172380971.jpg (800x1067, 289K)

the guy is black you moron, you guys who think this is white liberal men doing this are so fucking dumb, thats like such a rare perecentage of white guys who would waste time doing this shit, its minorities triggering you and the other side of the retard spectrum is white guys caring who someone else dates lol pure cuckerey

?

Attached: bbcimpreg.jpg (1024x683, 108K)

honestly? they look like a nice couple but i´d think being an actor with an endless supply of thots ( and their male aquivalent) must be anathema to a normal relationship. everybody should be as happy as they can.inb4 reddit.

it's sad that he has to hide in the closet just because his evangelical family wouldn't accept who he really is.

This is funny. The only way to win is not to play.

They’re both really ugly

Reminder that 95% of celebrity relationships are fake for publicity.

Brits are even more cucked than Americans

No. They're not. Nice try Juan.

The do rag is top trash. Why would a successful black man wear something that immediately makes him look like a thug?

>not to play
Elaborate?

These leftists and nigger power extremists will eat themselves alive. Just stay out of it and fuck black chicks and they will dismantle themselves

you're right, he's a typical lost British Afric00n bedbuck

Unfortunately our culture doesn't really accept black homosexuals as much as others. You just cannot be a dick-loving black man unless you want to go full on drag, a shame really.

>dem hips

Attached: 1551100828555.webm (640x800, 1.29M)

what if she attacked you with a princess peach rump bump and then sat on you and farted