Odious little gremlin

Odious little gremlin

Attached: warwick3.jpg (644x997, 113K)

*kicks it in the head*

dont mess with him, hes got a short temper

*Stomps its head open like a melon*

Midge.

*curb stomps him*

Seriously though, is there more kickable face than his?

>try to curbstomp warwick
>he gets washed into the storm drain

Pathetic little fat man

>mfw Yea Forums gets shut down because of warwick threads

Attached: 1521882914238.jpg (1024x1024, 90K)

MIDGE

Attached: warwick davis.jpg (912x1200, 88K)

Warwick Davis is not a real man! Allow me to explain. 6 years ago I was hired to do some carpentry work on the set of a movie being made in the backwoods of Georgia. My crew and I were tasked with building a house which would be burnt down at the end of the movie. The job seemed to be pretty straightforward until my buddy started pointing out weird things about the floor plans. Secret rooms, a hidden tunnel, peep holes in the walls, just a lot of weird stuff. We figured ok whatever they maybe needed these things for the story or something. So we go about building this house. Halfway through this black limo pulls up to the set and Warwick Davis pops out. He runs right up to me and starts screaming. "You idiot! You retard! These nails are iron they should not be iron!" And I remember he touched the nail and it seemed to burn him. Now that was really odd. He went around inspecting all the corners in the house. Specifically the corners. At this point I was legitimately spooked. It just didn't feel right. But the money was so good. My buddy and I stayed late trying to get the job done so we could get away from this place. It was at exactly midnight that we heard a howling sound coming from the woods right by the house.

I grabbed the glock from under my truck seat and when I turned around I saw him. Warwick Davis. Pail as a ghost with red glowing eyes. He opened his mouth and inhuman sound poured out. I fired off a couple rounds but they seemed to pass right through him. I yelled to my friend but he didn't respond. I had no choice but to leave him. I drove straight home, packed, and moved across country that night. I never heard from my friend again.

Sometimes I look at the news in the areas around that place. A couple small towns. There are always reports of missing children and pets.

Attached: 62D3DF9A-8559-43D3-B1AF-6404159487D3.png (320x245, 162K)

> Pail

I had nothing against him until he single handily ruined An Idiot Abroad.

We have an army of neo-nazis and autists on /pol but Yea Forums shuts down because they couldnt pay warwick more than a few hundred bucks in hush money,

why does Yea Forums have the leprechaun

yeah they were shortsighted. its odd how little things can run something.

dont hes
have
run

You guys should read more. Your grammar is terrible.

*you're grammar
practice what you peach, idiot

i dont know how to read; i went to public school

Warwick I know you’re watching this thread.
I’m calling out you little fucking coward.
You think you can rape your children and walk around with that shit eating grin like you got away it?

I’m coming for you and you’re gonna catch my fucking steel toes with your teeth

Imagine putting Warwick davis in an arena and having him fight beasts of various sizes. A regular dog would appear as a gigantic monster to him. Imagine giving him a tiny suit of armour and having him fight small monkeys with sticks.

Shut the fuck up Warwick

someone improve this please

Attached: midge.png (1522x1190, 474K)

fucking MIDGE

Attached: 1559776417230.png (920x757, 206K)

Which pasta made Warwick seethe? Was it the kick in the head one or the one about raping his daughter?
Have anons continued to send him all the fresh pastas these threads have produced?

Would he resort to throwing his shit as them

pretty sure it was the basement one. the other ones just inflamed his already seething midge brain

left pepe should be 4ft honestly maybe have a 6ft pepe in the back ground looking down on them all

Is his daughter a midge as well?

fucking MIDGET

Attached: 1560101079334.png (854x1188, 271K)

His wife, daughter and son are all midges

Attached: Davis-family-367000.jpg (590x707, 96K)

The Romans would actually have done this. I wish I was a Roman

Fucking abominations
They should be tossed in the nearest bonfire

I’d toss your gf into a fire if you had one.

lmao hes even a manlet compared to his wife

I'd toss you

Warwick's daughter is literally my gf

Anyone got the screenplay that was written for him getting kicked in the head?

might be hard she's a BIG girl

I’ll go willingly

HOUSE, INT - NIGHT

(i have my back turned to the camera, a sharply tailored dress shirt with suspenders, I can be seen mixing a drink at the personal bar)

ME: Well, well, well... It seems I have you right where I want you Mr. Davis.

(Warwick Davis is tied to a chair, hes calm but focused)

WARWICK: so you think, Yea Forums.

ME: shhh... I'll let you know when its your turn to speak Mr. Davis.

(I sip my drink and sit down in a chair next to the bar)

(slowly untying my shoes dress shoes) ME: do you know why I brought you here?

WARWICK: enlighten me.

(taking off shoes) ME: truth is Mr. Davis, I find your kind repulsive. (points at WARWICK with shoe)

(brings out steel toed caterpillar boots from under chair) ME: your beady little eyes, stubby little fingers, gigantic disproportionate heads, and worst of all your inflated egos. to think such diseased creatures have the audacity to reproduce. i mean, really mr. davis, look at your children. why would you condemn them to a life of suffering just to fulfill your own misguided desires?

WARWICK: so you're saying i have no quality of life? that i don't deserve to live? why? because i'm a little person?

(tying off boots) ME: little person, dwarf, midget, gnome; it doesn't matter how you brand yourself WARWICK, you are still an abomination. you see that don't you?

(tears in his eyes, clenching his tiny fists) WARWICK: what gives you the fucking right!? to.. to pick and choose who deserves to live and die? i am a good person, i give back to the community! what the fuck do you do!?

(standing up and working into the boots) ME: enough WARWICK, you're not a martyr. you're a midget. you cannot talk your way out of this.

(disgusted) WARWICK: oh fuck off. this is just a charade. you havent got the balls you ignorant little pip! bigot!!

(lining up the shot) ME: steady now, Mr. Davis...

(panicking) WARWICK: okay! okay! please okay wait please!

(stopping and loosening cuff links) ME: hm?

cont.

>Midge
>wearing high heels
wutfor?

Attached: 1516291985399.jpg (592x533, 63K)

>/pol
Might as well type /r/pol you fucking faggot

For you

WARWICK: money.. I have money. I'll give you whatever you want..

(throws drink on warwick and smashes glass on the floor) ME: CUNT!! despicable little goblin fuck! you think I want money!? the chair you are tied to is worth more than the shoebox you live in.

(spitting drink and catching breath) WARWICK: then what!? what do you want!? please dont do this i have kids please! my wife!

(reaches into back pocket) ME: yes your family, i almost forgot.

(pulls out polaroids)

ME: this is your wife (still of mrs davis walking into house where warwick is now)

(warwick is visibly distressed, wide eyed)

(shuffling through photos) ME: i guess she prefers normal men as well (stills of me and mrs. davis having sex)

(smirking) ME: I made her call me Willow.

WARWICK: motherfucker! (desperately tries to free himself from his binds, thrashing about) AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

ME: relax Mr. Davis.. you are embarrassing yourself. that's clear scotch tape i tied you with. I didn't even need duct tape heh.

(reassuming punt position)

ME: and now Mr. Davis, any last words?

WARWICK: I-I- I wa..

(interrupting) ME: Christ, it was rhetorical Warwick. I couldn't give a fuck about your last words. (winding up punt)

WARWICK: no. no. NO! WAI-

(warwick is punted so hard in the head he and the chair fall backwards. a grotesque split welt already formed on his temple. i stand over him stomping his head into the floor over and over. the blood drops splattering my face and white shirt. gripping the bar for support and i stomp over and over and over. i stop and quickly pick up the chair with warwick still tied to it, and scream while slamming it against the wall until the chair splinters into pieces and Warwick falls into a pile on the floor.)

*CUTS TO BLACK*

would she give birth to a normal sized baby or would it be smaller

that's clear scotch tape i tied you with. I didn't even need duct tape heh.
Fucking hell, user

Attached: 1537957463944.png (447x438, 401K)

Warwick Davis. Imagine this guy yelling at you. No, this isn’t just a meme post, just imagine it. You’ve had some kind of altercation in public, and before you is this deformed little creature, this sickeningly morphed little fucking gnome, screaming at you. The veins on his forehead popping out, his eyes bloodshot and his infuriating little brick head bright red as he spits out his curses. Modern society would have you believe this gruesome, odious midget it your equal that you should stand here and take this. But that’s counter to your intuition and you know it. Your mind races back to the days of your ancestors, how their burning souls would have been inflamed by such a confrontation, this freak, this hideous little THING thinking it has right to talk to you in such a manner. That primal instinct kicks in, and without hesitation you do the sensible thing and let the foul goblin know it’s place- you stride forward with righteous zeal, his shouts cease for a moment. This is unexpected to the annoying little fuck, a flash of panic crosses his malformed, elongated cartoonish face as it contorts suddenly into a comical farce of what on a normal human would resemble fear. He almost trips stepping backward, the illusion of his right to speak, right to live manufactured authority over you shattering as he can only let out a brief plea “No!” before you are upon him. A hook cracks right, that satisfying crunch as it connects with the hideous creature, the feeling of a bullet ripped from the barrel of a gun as your rage explodes into controlled, refined physical force. You feel his weak and unnatural bones twist and crunch around your knuckles, his flesh contort as you see his terrified and utterly shocked face fold around your fist. All for a glorious moment, before he crumples and folds like some kind of warped fleshy paper, his deformed little freak cartoon body falling like sand over the ground as the facade of his equality dissolves under nature

Attached: 1550611630342.jpg (820x492, 75K)

FUND IT

>Was it the kick in the head one or the one about raping his daughter
This site is so absurd sometimes

top kek
send it to him and ask him if he wants to star in this short film kino

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUUUUUCK LOOK AT HER FACE HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH LOK LOOK AT IT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Imagine peeking into a window of their home during a quiet sunday evening.

There's a fire roaring causing you to squint in order to see

First yoy notice a three year old sized person sitting in a recliner reading the newspaper with a pipe in his little gob.

Someone is sitting on the sofa, probably his wife, knitting what looks to be a baby sweater but is actually for Warrick

Then you two little toddlers sitting on the floor and playing with their cell phones

jesus fucking christ...

then you back away from the home and realize you just peered into the hollow knot of a tree

absolutely based

>"thanks for having us, dad"

This is absolutely abhorrent! Why are you torturing this poor man? He's such a heartwarming, down-to-earth fellow and you treat him so viciously! I don't want to have to call my security on you 4 Chan!

A slander, /Pol is a board of peace

steady now, Mr. Davis...

>down to earth
way down

Attached: 1537801574525.jpg (352x356, 23K)

1-3: kick him in the head
4-6: starve him
7-9: rape his daughter
0: warwick sues you
dubs: beat him to death with his children as weapons
trips: have beers with dinklage
quads: warwick has Yea Forums shutdown

rolling for quads

kek

you’re doing gods work, user

you're mine, midget.

What makes you think I'M Warwick Davis? You honestly think I would come down here and talk to you repulsive bigots! Warwick will be seeing you in COURT, so watch your STEP. I have no doubt he will be feeling quite down that day considering he will be sharing a room with YOU.

What is that supposed to mean?!

Someone post the pasta where he's starved and fed his family with sticky sauce.

Attached: 1311949083856.jpg (486x409, 45K)

Personally I'd starve Warwick Davis. It should not take too long given his size. Make him stick thin and so feeble. Then I would feign pity and serve him a plate of delicious char siu meat, with rich, sticky sauce, perfect pancakes, refreshing drinks... go all out. Give that little bastard a banquet. Watch him greedily devour the meat. His lips, teeth, and fingers sticky with the sauce as he throws manners and decorum out of the window in a mad rush to satiate himself. Then, when he's satisfied and feels thing are looking up, I shall reveal he has not been feasting on char siu pork but... char siu Harrison Davis. Yes, I will have ensured Warwick Davis greedily gobbled up the flesh of his mutant son that I butchered after growing bored with torturing him. As the tears well up in his eyes and he refuses to belief me, I shall let out a truly evil, bone chilling laugh and upend the contents of a box I'll have near me; it will be the mangled remains of his son. His legs gone, his skin flayed, castrated, eyes missing, his fingers and arms broken, and head twisted around. That is what I would do to that little bastard. The louder he screams and cries in anguish, the louder and more evil my cackle becomes. Hell, it may just kill me because I'll be struggling to breath as I'll be laughing so hard. I will then loop the footage of his son being raped by a dog, tortured, and then butchered by me 24/7 at maximum volume. This is the fate that awaits you, you vile little goblin.

Why is there warwick posting? What did I miss? I've been in a coma for 6 months

Just google Warwick Davis Yea Forums you pleb

Life's Too Short was kino, shame about the follow-up

please make more screenplays

I'm 100% certain that the people who make these threads and write the paragraphs are the same fluffy abuse guys from Yea Forums.

Attached: 1557362522780[1].png (750x792, 214K)

goddamn it user