Are writers incapable of writing female character deaths as glorious as this...

Are writers incapable of writing female character deaths as glorious as this? Are there any examples of film where women die "honorable" deaths?

Attached: good death.jpg (1765x1200, 248K)

Mothra went out like a champ

Wait he died?

Rogue One.

But IT was a bug

Yeah his wounds were too severe, the only thing that kept him going was his wish to follow his own will and do something worthy of a human, giving himself a purpose and a legacy.

- women
- honor

pick one.

Attached: 1560375875676.jpg (300x168, 8K)

The Shield writes the black womans death sentence but just doesn’t show it. It’s still a great a send off tho.

>robot died of blood loss
?

who the hell even talks like that

a female bug

Android

Just the mere implication that a female is dying in a film makes the twitter lib seethe and yell.

>robot

Attached: HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TEACH YOU THIS LESSON OLD MAN.jpg (1200x900, 148K)

Heavy damage, he was battered around, stabbed, shot at and fought like that underwater, it was clear he had sustained far too much damage and without proper care he wasn't going to survive much longer.

in the Silent Hill movie Cybil dies honorably and it's also one of the slowest and most brutal deaths I've seen in a movie.

>I will keep showing up until one day... I don't.

Claudette was great.

Antigone
Iphigenia
Alcestis
Queen Penthesilea

Attached: Empire_Divided_art.jpg (1920x1044, 615K)

I guess Alien 3.

The Poseidon Adventure, Belle's death.

gun to forehead

Attached: 7855675.jpg (800x448, 115K)

This. Alien series actually had strong female rolls.

>BR 2049 ending
>death scene
You really think Ridley let him die a hero's death? He left it ambiguous so that he can make a sequel about K taking part in an android uprising if he ever wants to.

carl theodore dreyer the passion of joan of arc, played by maria falcone.

and thats it.

women dont need to take risks to die with honor, when the shit hits they suddenly remember theyre women and just recoil, wait for the war is over and spread their legs to the winners.

Attached: 1560306983160.jpg (534x664, 37K)

Fuck you

trinity in matrix

>Are writers incapable of writing female character deaths as glorious as this? Are there any examples of film where women die "honorable" deaths?
It's problematic to have female protagonists die because it means they're weak and not strong.

A strong female protagonist should always be invulnerable and succeed at every endeavor on the first attempt (even better if a white man makes an attempt and fails immediately before the female makes a successful attempt).

Fuck you

Easy

Attached: The.Passion.of.Joan.of.Arc.1928.1080p.BluRay.X264-RRH.mkv_20190126_033353.660.png (1440x1080, 1.08M)

Don't you dare to talk about my mothfu ever again.

She ended up living, but Hawkeye from Fullmetal Alchemist was ready to die rather than let the enemy use her to play Mustang into becoming one of their human sacrifice things. You can probably find a couple of other good examples in anime

Died like a bitch
Watched a ton of anime but cant think of any

Dilate

may be the "best" movie ever made.

never understand why isnt at the top of the best movies of all time, this movie is the closest thing any person can get from a religious experience.

oh. thats why. no faggots. damn.

black widow death on endgame was unironically beautiful.

her arc was about an assassin that couldnt get kids and she sacrifice for the soul stone to offer hawkeye a chance to save his family.

TRIVIA: cunt whores, betas and faggots didnt like her character development in age of ultron because a modern woman should be proud of abort babies, not wanting to have them.

shut up, faggot. his death was shit writing and completely unearned. he deserved to be the child

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

What a juvenile opinion.
He deserved to be the child? The child that has to create it's own digital snow just to get a glimpse of the real world?
K was a non entity at the start of the film, but through his individual own actions he found both purpose and identity. He became the "special boy" he always wanted to be.

Him being the child would just turn the film into a regular bland Hollywood slop with zero weight whatsoever. Stick to capeshit.

t. Onions

because it's super boring, God's Not Dead is a superior religiouskino

shove that phone up your ass tranny tourist

we have to teach white males that they can only become special in servitude of women

>female
>giving your life for something bigger than you

derp

Attached: 1258092050630.gif (300x169, 1.35M)

>"I love unnecessary subversion when it benefits my role in a community. I am very insecure, and rely on people I have no emotional or physical connection to, in order to feel wanted. If i go against their opinions, I will be a black sheep, just as you. Wrong-Think ideology truly is a detriment to society, but is an inevitable outcome to all. Adapt or be outcast. I have chosen the former. I am too weak to handle the criticism."
ftfy

Plenty of female deaths have been as glorious

Attached: 54342.jpg (1280x720, 31K)

holy based cope projection

female characters don't die though, they eat cake in the bathtub or on the toilet.

Can't think of a death, but that dyke in Children of Men kinda sacrifices herself as a diversion from chocolate-mama.

Replicants are fucking bioengineered clones holy shit nigger

nigger is humanity last hope.

just let it die, lets be adults here.

>criticism of blindly following a mindset for good boy points
>projection
using buzzwords only makes you seem smart until you actually fucking read

This but unironically

Lieutenant Vasquez

>blindly following a mindset
cope projection x2

this I only just found this out.

nice bait

>nigger is humanities last hope
That's not how that works.
Go back to plebbit.

Wouldn't call it the best movie ever, but it's definitely in the category solely for Renée Jeanne Falconetti's performance which was just breathtaking and felt as genuine as it possibly could. But many people love that movie and always cite it as far as critics and the academia goes.

Attached: Someone already does.png (620x290, 279K)

Fuck yes.

In Rogue One a bunch of women die "for the cause".

Vasquez wasn't a lieutenant, but yes

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 7K)

Replicants are sterile designer's babies with artificially shortened lifespans, and desirable traits enchanced.
They conveniently lost the blueprints tho, that's why a random mutation that gave them the ability to breed was such a big deal.

Shosanna Dreyfus

Attached: 0_xYC_JQoNmL6Usbd8.jpg (1280x853, 241K)

I dont think women even care.

Their minds cant comprehend anything beyond shopping and makeup tutorials.

Why in the fuck would a woman need to die in "glory" when men exist? The only way a woman dies "honorably" is in childbirth, the rest are just in the way of men.

Attached: Alien-3-Ripley-Death_1050_591_81_s_c1.jpg (1050x591, 69K)

They didn't lose the blueprints to all replicants, just the guy from the first movie's secret enhancement to make them fertile. I don't think they were "random mutations" either, Jared Leto was clearly trying to specifically remake the secret.

>Blacked

>glorious

>random mutation that gave them the ability to breed
BR2049 seemed to imply that it was intentional on the part of Tyrell that Rachel and Deckard got together to make babies

>are writers incapable of writing
Yes. Whatever the rest of the sentence is. Current decay of literary culture is the cause of why everything is so poorly written nowadays, and stories and characters look fake. Nobody reads books. Nobody knows how to write.

She was Jewish anyway you delicate fag

good

Attached: 154561651.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

It was honorable, she just accepted it and forgave him after

>February 22nd. Last night I had the strangest dream. I was in a red room with a small man dressed in red and an old man sitting in a chair. I tried to talk to him. I wanted to tell him who BOB is because I thought he could help me. But my words came out slow and odd. It was frustrating trying to talk. I got up and walked to the old man. Then I leaned over and whispered the secret in his ear. Somebody has to stop BOB. BOB's only afraid of one man, he told me once. A man named Mike. I wonder if this was Mike in my dream. Even if it was only a dream, I hope he heard me. No one in the real world would believe me.

>February 23. Tonight is the night that I die. I know I have to because it's the only way to keep BOB away from me. The only way to tear him out from inside. I know he wants me. I can feel his fire. But if I die he can’t hurt me anymore.

Attached: wrapped in plastic.jpg (298x220, 24K)

Zhaan in Farscape

The only "honourable" deaths women die in films is when they die during child birth.

what movie?

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1914x1080, 52K)

>literally denied any wrongdoing and expressed the intent to continue

Blade Runner 2049

My bad, Private

Attached: juliet-triggers-nuke_l.jpg (320x240, 29K)

did she died?

No. Sleeping bullet, classified nazi technology.

Based nazis paving the way for advancements in technology

Shouldn't the exit wound be bigger?

Pistols don't even cause exit wounds half the time

Fucking love this ending, self sacrifice always gets me.

Attached: 1435982894473.jpg (700x700, 68K)