Me and my friend watching black panther about a year back

>me and my friend watching black panther about a year back
>whispering (super low) every now and then to make fun of something stupid that happened in the movie to my friend
>some fat, bald numale sitting in front of us screams at us "SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO FUCKING ENJOY THE MOVIE, SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
>me and friend sit there awkwardly for a few minutes
Who was in the wrong here? The numale probably lived out his reddit power fantasy so good for him I guess.

Attached: 1519347529704.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

From my point of view, the entire theater should have been firebombed.

numale cuck told you to shut the fuck up and you let him
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I was watching Godzilla '54 when it was released in the states on the fiftieth anniversary and for some reason people were laughing towards the end, when the main characters were in Serizawa's basement talking about the Oxygen Destroyer. Some skinny version of the Comic Guy shouted to shut the fuck up and the whole theater went silent, I'm kind of glad he did.

>less balls than a numale
KEK

>posting on the internet about the time you got put in your place by a pathetic fat soiboi
You realise you come across as such a faggot in this story right?

should've smashed his phone and broke his computer

normies man

we kept whispering a few minutes after, we were just shocked for a few seconds cause its never happened and we were whispering so low that you would really have to be listening hard to hear us

Is that Jesse Cox?

>i got shut down hard and was paralyzed with fear by
>some fat, bald numale
>has le ebin s o i b o i maymays saved
ohohohohahahAHAHAHAHAHAHANONONONOnononoAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHANO
*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNONONONONONOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

he was a fucking unit, plus were like 19 hes like 40. if you were there you wouldnt do shit either

You deserved it faggot

>i kept whispering
Literally no balls. KEK

>why can't we make comments during the movie, I don't get it

Attached: 1559009317345.jpg (1127x589, 132K)

cringe and copepilled

>Talking during a movie.
Guess how I know you're black?

No but seriously, we were whispering so fucking low you'd really have to be listening closely to hear it. It wasn't constant either, maybe every like 25 minutes we'd crack a joke.

you got cucked by the cuck
what the fuck even is that?
nucuck? cuckbeta?

You're obviously underage.

>>bald numale sitting in front of us screams at us
>>me and friend sit there awkwardly for a few minutes
No OP, you're the numale.

>if you were there you wouldnt do shit either
if i was there i would have given my numale redditor s o i bro a big fist bump for shutting down a faggot so we can enjoy our kino.

Probably not if you made someone so fucking mad they screamed at you.

You would’ve been because it’s acceptable to talk during a movie as shit as black panther
But getting intimidated by an overweight numale is so embarrassing for you that it puts him in the right

Doesn't matter if you were whispering. If others heard it, you were interrupting the film and annoying the fuck out of everyone within earshot.

>black panther
>kino

Attached: 1547692312219.jpg (1200x654, 90K)

you literally got cucked by a cuck. pathetic. instead of whispering like a fucking beta, you should had talked normally just to piss him off.

Not intimidated, honestly just surprised that someone rage over something so tiny as whispering every 30 minutes. He could have politely asked us to stop talking and we would have just stopped, but he had to roid rage at us like an aspie and make everything awkward.

op suffering from severe booty blow out

Shut the fuck up, nigger. No one wants you posting either. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

No faggot. Keep crying for me.

this
OP you deserve it for wasting money on Gevontay Of The Jungle

you were, bitchmade faggot.
>admits to getting alphad by some numale
kys

Friend forced me to go. Movie was a piece of shit. I never, NEVER even talk during movies unless i'm with him. This friend in specific always talks during movies whenever I go with him so I feel bad not talking.

>you were, bitchmade faggot.
>>admits to getting alphad by some numale
>kys
t.

Attached: 1550106795832.jpg (1511x2015, 176K)

I would regularly yell at people to shut up in movies until I said it to a literal retard. I felt really bad and now I never say anything in case the person is another tard or autist.

>be me
>watching Black Panther in a theater about a year ago
>seat behind two racist incels
>they start whispering during the the whole
>almost spit my onions drink out of anger
>I just could not let such a blatant display of white supremacy go unchecked, not during a movie so important to PoC in general, so I gather all my strenght and shout
>SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO FUCKING ENJOY THE MOVIE, SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
>Pray to Naat they won't do me any harm
>They obey
>I think to myself: "Wakanda forever"
>MFW

Attached: 1555506621857.png (284x422, 141K)

Sounds like your were being an annoying faggot and got called out

Attached: 1555336140890.gif (320x240, 1.82M)

Sup OP.

>watching Black Panther at the movies with my s o i b r o s
>intense fighting scene between protag and antag but some pasty neckbeard gamer won't shut the fuck up
>stand out my seat and yell, "YO, THIS WHITE MALE BOUTTA DABBED ON"
>everyone laughs
>neckbeards tremble in terror
>black guy sucks his teeth and says, "You aight, white boy"
>Hear "He cute" from one of the girls

lmoa his mouth is sooo wide

Try again

Attached: 20190612_223036.jpg (762x563, 175K)

not me

>getting mogged by a numale
holy shit OP, why the fuck would you share this story

Might as well be.

Probably shouldn't have called him a numale, honestly couldn't have seen him too well other than his massive fat frame and his shiny bald head that you could see the movie reflecting off of.
I'm just assuming he was a numale for raging at 2 friends having lighthearted fun during a movie that obviously shouldn't be taken seriously other than by a cuck.

So YOU were the numale? HAHAHHHAHAHA

I think I woulda slapped him on the back of the hand and dared him to do something about it

>someone thinks the same thing as OP and isn't just regurgitating the same thing at him like everyone else is
>bad

Was he really a numale if he told you guys off.

You are though. Defending faggotry in a theater, then getting fucking verbally dunked like a bitch.

This happened to me during the Deathly Hallows pt 1, some guy said "would you shut the fuck up!" (like 4 people in the theater alone and the movie bored me so i was playing a game on my phone) except I yelled "FUCK YOU" back with so much bass in my voice it surprised me and the person

>two 19 year olds too afraid to beat up a 40 year old soiboomer
i'm not sure how you don't see how this is a problem

Jesus christ, he said he whispered every 30 minutes. The guy could have just asked them to stop talking and everything would have been fine, but he had to make it awkward. He was the faggot. You don't need to snap at every little thing to look like a le badass.

>OP still trying to defend himself
lol

You shouldn't be whispering AT ALL you doublenigger.

>calling him a numale
>getting intimidated

lel

I would have dumped my large cola on his bald head.

>SOMEONE WHISPERED IN BLACK PANTHER THE BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I BETTER SCREAM AT THESE PEOPLE ENJOYING THEMSELVES
>maybe this will take a day off my chastity lock and then i can finally cum to tyrone fucking my wife!!

Attached: 1557281773821.png (785x1000, 254K)

>you're intimidated by this

when did i ever say i got intimidated?

I would have stood up whipped my dick out and told him to suck it after stomping his face in with my size 13 shoes (I'm 6'7")

Soon as you couldn't talk back. That "awkward" feeling you had? That's you being a bitch.

Feeling awkward doesn't mean you're intimidated.

Honestly, you sound kind of like a bitch desu OP. Don't take it personally. But if you had someone like me around and that nu-male tried stepping to me I'd just rip that faggot's arm off and beat him in the head with it, while he's in a daze I'd tear his chest open and shove a grenade in there, cover it up then laugh as he desperately tries to get the grenade out until he explodes.

Go sleep on it then, cuck.

Attached: 1558578301017.gif (244x238, 2.07M)

I probably would have said something if I wasn't in such a daze that someone would have an audacity and balls to actually scream out profanity in a theater completely packed to the fucking brim with people at two people for whispering.
The guy was dare I say based, either that or seriously fucked in the head.

You're in the wrong.

Shut the fuck up.

Keep crying for me faggot.

>know that talking isn't permitted
>do it anyway
>keep doing it long enough someone gets pissed and yells at you
>act like a butthurt bitch
>then keep doing it some more
>then post about how "not-intimidated" you were on Yea Forums
C U C K

Attached: 45666.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Imagine actually being emasculated by a basedboy. How do you live with yourself?

imagine crying for me