Kinos that best match this feel?

Kinos that best match this feel?

Attached: Damn+you+gotta+stop+giving+out+your+email+tho+_3ae494221815baae62a7d96b8560c592.jpg (1000x1500, 289K)

How did a rich suburban Canadian turn into white stoner trash

Women

>kinos

It's weird how just a purposefully mispelling telegraphs your ugly soul, somehow. You are the most affectively ugly person I've ever encountered.

>you will know them by their fruits

Getting raped by Usher

>tfw Tom Cruise bitches out and won't fight you

Attached: 1555711030138.jpg (609x587, 45K)

woah

You guys fucked him so much up with the "Bieber is a fag/gay" jokes he tried too hard to pretend he is manly.

Kinda sad, since ironically being that much bound to other people's opinion proved that indeed, he was quite the fag on the inside.

Also, he has probably done so many drugs, it wouldn't suprise me if he was full junkie by now. Probably dead before 40.

Attached: 1028543012.jpg.0.jpg (1400x1050, 170K)

sorry i meant kino's

hollywood baby

quinoas for getting roasted on your own post?

Attached: 1556717730885.jpg (702x478, 28K)

what the FUCK did you mean by this turbofaggot?

Why does he have such bad acne? I don't even do anything special, just use a facial cleanser in the shower every day, and I never get acne

I used to hate this guy for fucking my waifu but honestly I feel bad for him now. I hope he gets back on his feet

The roastie thing is a meme.

It's a genetic lottery, some vagainas are like that!

My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you cant see the labia

Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin

Same as the "uncut dicks smell and taste weird thing

I am cut and mine smells in just two days of not showering while the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells and tastes fine.

>Justin Beiber found dead from overdoes when?

Based Brazilian

Attached: 1537528012643.png (396x400, 37K)

>hates Yea Forums memes
Back to /alita/ in /trash/. Only general that unironically hates Yea Forums memes and thinks movies are actually good.

niggers, jews and women

how has Spring Breakers not been posted yet?

benis in anus

Going to America

Somewhere
Vox Lux
Lost In Translation
Birdman

Attached: 1553116608933.png (675x507, 23K)

Because Spring Breakers glorifies the lifestyle OP's picture would seem to imply Biebs is burnt out from.

It can be genetics. Both my parents had acne until mid/late twenties even though they both did lots of sports/worked out and I have the same.

Has he been redpilled? What happened to him? Black pilled perhaps? Even in paparazzi vids he seems very chill, polite, respectful, just asking for some privacy.

He's suffering just like us user.

was it autism?

>Pink hat
Beiber a Yang Gang zoomer faggot confirmed