Are they good drug kinos where it doesn't romanticize drug use but doesn't shit on it either?

Are they good drug kinos where it doesn't romanticize drug use but doesn't shit on it either?

Attached: Requiem_for_a_dream.jpg (220x319, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atyzpu2ITv4
youtube.com/watch?v=JsUH8llvTZo
youtube.com/watch?v=_IDJpB9de3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=atyzpu2ITv4

The Basketball Diaries

My Biopic

>but doesn't shit on it either?
There's nothing good about drugs, degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=JsUH8llvTZo
Best kino about how cool and fun drugs are

This one nails it entirely, not preachy at all. It's a documentary of the director and some of his pals, all drug addicts. The only real plot is the director following one of his buddies to flee where they live to go try real heroine instead of the synthetic shit they're hooked on. Highlights include one of the more "normal" looking addicts digging for a used needle out of the garbage to shoot himself up with. The director is in jail for trafficking drugs now.

It's free on Prime video if you have that.

Attached: 220px-Reindeerspotting_-_Escape_from_Santaland.jpg (220x314, 27K)

i dunno it always seemed like your arm falling off from collapsed infected veins was a pretty rough ticket. part of why i chose not to try opiates.

fear and loathing I guess. pic related, somewhat.

Attached: Go_1999_film.jpg (254x392, 22K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_IDJpB9de3E

obligatory

You're welcome Yea Forums

Attached: Never-Goin-Back-2018-movie-poster.jpg (800x1200, 90K)

I find it hilarious that someone on here would call out someone for being degenerate

Get used to it, redditor.

I came here for the degeneracy, much like everyone else.You being a delusional faggot is your problem. You have to go back.

Poster is probably a brain-dead memer. Just ignore them.

Attached: F2ACE16C-CCEB-4BB0-99CB-173AD668951B-441-0000005612EE0F72.jpg (960x1440, 152K)

The dumb thing about this movie is the guy obviously has an abscess, but neither he nor his drug buddy recognize what it is. I appreciate that it takes place before the internet, but you don't spend craploads of time injecting drugs without figuring this shit out. No way he would ever just blindly inject into a hole that doesn't register (when blood squirts into the needle showing you're in a vein) even they're somehow the only junkies in the world who are clueless about abscesses. If it isn't going into a vein, you're pretty much totally wasting your junk.

Christiane F & Performance.

i think party drugs open doors to social circles and dating circles above your standing

Enter The Void

i dunno about the rest of you retards, but there could definitely be an argument made that this movie DOES shit on drugs. doesn't the guy lose his arm from doing drugs? doesn't the black guy end up in prison, sick out of his goddamn mind from withdrawal symptoms? doesn't the girl have to lose all her dignity in order to get the next fix? won't the old lady have irreparable mental disorders from all the pills? all of their lives are fucked because of drugs.

probably the most realistic vomiting I've ever seen in a movie

mandy

I have seen a few good docs - Blue Lens, Black Tar Heroin and Wastings and pain