Old Yea Forums has better taste in film than current /tv-

>Old Yea Forums has better taste in film than current /tv-

Attached: kong.png (1600x2116, 239K)

-/

They're right, though

>that first post
kek and newfags complain about /pol/ invading this board

>2010 was 18 years ago

It used to be a joke but the 2016 elections brought in retards that took it seriously

Looks like a good thread that I wish I was posting in instead of this one
True
>Took it seriously
How the fuck can you tell? And even if they do, why does that matter? On Yea Forums,how does an unironic racist post differ in practice from an ironic racist joke? They're both functionally the same.

Attached: 1465766978353.jpg (1793x651, 683K)

Because in this specific instance since it involved a giant gorilla and a white woman. It was more the type of racism that Yea Forums was known for, casual but opportune. You couldnt make that joke elsewhere, even if other people would have thought the same thing, so you make it here.

Now instead of casual jokes we have this
>NIGGER HATE THREAD: POST FILMS WHERE NIGGERS ARE NIGGERS AND GET THEIR NIGGER BRAINS CAVED IN

And then they get 300 replied where everyone argues about race and theres not a single film mentioned anywhere. The only thing ill grant you is that times definitely have changed, and there is an agenda being pushed in regard to race, just look at Netflix, but the films are irrelevant and theres no need to have the aforementioned thread every single motherfucking day. Youre wrong.

>Zoomers discussing zoomer shit and unironically think it's better than a medium defining classic
>Looks like a good thread

Attached: 1445749744272.jpg (330x330, 33K)

I know what you're doing OP.

Don't act like you were there.

I don't, what is he doing?

>>NIGGER HATE THREAD: POST FILMS WHERE NIGGERS ARE NIGGERS AND GET THEIR NIGGER BRAINS CAVED IN
Name ONE thread that's remotely like that

first post best post

Attached: 1517572830696.jpg (720x707, 26K)

99% of zoomers have never even sat through 2005 King Kong from beginning to end and, if they did, they'd complain that the first act was too long.

No shit, that was before Redditors took over

I don't see a difference between the Op nigger joke and
>I HATE NIGGERS LETS HANG ALL NIGGERS
threads. Both are just jokes that I laugh at and move on. The biggest difference are humorless fags who think that a line needs to be drawn at all.

This is why we have Warwick threads and each post about cruely torchering him gets more and more extreme. Because somebody somewhere thinks a line needs to be drawn at all. Your mindset is poisonous to humor.

It was too long, that movie was a borefest until Kong started braining the T-Rex, and Jack Black''s team got eaten by monsters

So I'm right. Either you're a big standard zoomer or a low iq, ADHD film hating faggot.

>it used to be a joke
The cuckold meme started on Yea Forums

>*oomer
BACK TO R*DDIT YOU FUCKING TRASH

OP is saying current Yea Forums has better taste, hence the post ending with a dash, signalifying that the post came to an abrupt end

>***mer
See

And it started as a joke against Louis C.K

>PosterParent
What happened to him?
I miss him

Guys OP here, just wanted to share this post I came across while browsing the archive, boy did it not age well

Attached: Screenshot_118.jpg (1234x341, 70K)

ITT cherrypicking and LARPing

I'm still here

Attached: KP2010-12-16_IMG_5931.jpg (450x526, 56K)

also, gorillas have foreskin. I think all mammals do.

Attached: 010610_s5_4002.jpg (600x574, 79K)

Did you lose your trip? What happened man?

>On Yea Forums,how does an unironic racist post differ in practice from an ironic racist joke? They're both functionally the same
t. Brainlet who thinks external effect is the only thing that matters.

I became a full blown normie. never stopped visiting Yea Forums though.

Attached: 517482403_64fd10558c.jpg (333x500, 150K)

The nigger thread isn't a joke, user. They aren't making a joke. They are serious.

Old Yea Forums
>Post about a movie
>Thread will be a peaceful place where people crack jokes and discuss, unless your post is about Avatar
Current Yea Forums
>Post about a movie
>CRINGE BRAINLET FAGGOT NIGGER FUCK JANNIES BASED ZOOMER BOOMER T.

What happened?

>him
PosterParent was a black chick

you grew up

Attached: 5002486843_8bc0bc9ca4.jpg (500x365, 145K)

What is your opinion of current Yea Forums?

Also, please become a regular again

reddit and better moderation

Attached: 1331430805147.gif (186x186, 138K)

Source?

But how did better moderation lower the posting quality so much?

Your revisionist history wont work here. Yea Forums has always made fun of niggers.

>2010
>Old Yea Forums

I'm gonna go kill myself, good luck guys

Any thread that isnt praising niggers and POC is a racist thread to these redditfugees here

9 years ago is pretty old if you ask me

overall Yea Forums has become even more cynic and ironic, but that has been the state of the internet as whole now. Yea Forums used to create a lot of content but now it's been content deriding of old content for years now. Still fucking love it. I will never meet any of you, but as cringy as this may sound I will carry you in my heart in some form or another.

Attached: Gort.jpg (800x1318, 240K)

because when we had no moderation some retard would make some shitty thread and it would fall of the board with no replies but the mods would delete it and they would keep remaking it and get into a war with these retards

Yes, I dislike shitty films immensely. Thank you for noticing my patrician taste. Watching Adrien Brody be a sadboi and Naomi Watts juggle was boring as fuck. Jack Black had some kino scenes, but the movie was garbage except for Kong's actual scenes.

Attached: 1479596049901.png (960x720, 873K)

since we now know that apes actually have very tiny micro dicks, is it possible that Kongs penis would actually be a sizable but doable challenge for that white woman?

>I will never meet any of you, but as cringy as this may sound I will carry you in my heart in some form or another.
i also feel like this. i don't say it often, but this place really has become a part of my life.

you will always be a redditor you fucking pussy.

I wanna be a tripfag, can you reccomend any good names?

>apes actually have very tiny micro dicks
I always wondered what the biological reason for that was.

Kaiji

Idk, I'd like something more american

Fat Kaiji

BigBeast

>but as cringy as this may sound I will carry you in my heart in some form or another.

kinda gay bro haha

>implying zoomers even understand acts and 3 and 5 act struture

..and that's a good thing

Sounds a bit like a youtube vlogger name and I don't like those guys

So? Literally equally as funny as if it was a joke. I feel exactly the same, and so should you.

Johnny Appleseed

well just looking at the catalog right now

i would argue that these threads were made for the purpose of complaining about black people

I like the latter part, I'd like to have a different word than "Johnny", though

And the problem is... What exactly? Why can't you just laugh it off? React exactly the same as you would to a joke.

>the purpose of complaining about black people

Maybe, I think it's mostly complaining about forced diversity with black people usually being the ones used to force diversity in a show/film/game/etc.

Difference between back then was that people were making jokes but of course /pol/ didn't start anything. Stormfront had taken over /n/ by 2007 and spilled into Yea Forums in 2008 when moot shut down /n/.

oh no i guess the goalposts are over there now

Don't take things too serious on the internet. There's more in life.

>tfw I don't even know what stormfront is
And I have been here since 2006

Nobody is praising niggers but there are clearly nigger hate threads.

you should take your trip off if you intend to samefag

>You can't make a joke with the purpose of pointing out sincere absurdity
Again, what's the problem? Someone makes a funny nigger joke? Someone complains about diversity in film? Same shit. Just fucking get over it you retarded faggot. This isn't real life.

Alright, what do ya think?

very nice user.
now i can filter you easily.

download tripcode explore to create your hash

Site for white supremacy people and at one point they started coming here because we made racist jokes and they took us as if we were seriously about those jokes.

I downloaded Tripcode Explorer, how do I use it?

>"there arent any nigger hate threads on tv"
>"how about this one" *links a thread for hating niggers*
>"well uhh it doesn't actually matter you retarded faggot ass bitch cunt fuck"

Don't impersonate me, that's rude

type #£.uHDKc* into the name field, then when you press post it will give you a list of trips

Anyways gonna take a shower brb

The King Kong video game was awesome, I played it through several times.

Check Case-insensitive
go to options and do restrict key to ASCII characters

Type your word in substring list and generate

this one for ex. #\eF!1J44

picturing you getting nice and soapy right now

should have chosen a less feminine name cos now i'm gonna jerk off to the thought of you showering

>#\eF!1J44
wtf i use tripper and it would probably take a year to come up with that

Attached: 1430208745024.jpg (193x270, 14K)

based tripfren

>unless your post is about Avatar
Numbers dont lie faggot. box office gross= quality

Reminder that if you hate anything on this list, you don't belong on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1521010805918.jpg (1872x4864, 3.56M)

>you understand that list is ironic, right?

Yea Forums has _always_ unanimously hated niggers.

I'm a fat 19 year old with a fuckton of pimples sorry

Attached: 070718_IMG_3145_k_ron.jpg (600x450, 75K)

>Yea Forums
>no Man of Steel or BvS
>anything MCU besides first Iron Man or First Avenger

Attached: redditisthatwaysir.jpg (1920x1080, 577K)

What a fucking faggot.

Not if you've been here since before habbo. 2010 is newfag central. I've been shit posting for longer than the average age of Yea Forums

Testing

Testing again

Alright, it's not working, wat do?

NO FUCKING WAY HATS ACTUALLY YOU

HOLY SHITS ITS AN OLDFAG

make sure the characters have only ascii characters

ex. Johhny Appleseed#\eF!1J44

Alright, testing again

I still have the poster made when m00t installed captcha to stop all the spam

Attached: captcha.jpg (1200x1600, 773K)

you do realize people can change tripcodes, right reddit nigger

Ah, it works

Attached: 1300293426471.jpg (1013x1500, 1.14M)

That’s so awesome, to think you made that post 8 years ago and we’re talking about it right now. How are you doing?

good, like I said became a normie. feels like that talking heads song. how are you?

Attached: PretentiousHipster_FrogResizer75%.jpg (2160x3240, 1.16M)

>2010
>old

Attached: 1558131469069.png (1280x720, 588K)

Jesus Christ
It's been a minute

How'd you find your way back?

>What happened?

Gen Z.

They come to this website thinking it's for "funneh memes" only.

FPBP

What? /leftypol/ said Yea Forums didn't used to be racist. Why would they just lie like that?

Attached: 1495659483625.gif (200x150, 547K)

user, don't be stupid. Rap and hip hop(mostly pre-2000) has always been popular here.

>2011+8
>tripfags
Holy shit I thought all of you would be dead or gone by now

>>Thread will be a peaceful place where people crack jokes and discuss
Why are you lying?

old Yea Forums? Yea Forums has better fucking taste than current teevee. Someone asked recently what their favourite movies was and they were all Kino's. This board is only capeshit, shilling, shitposting, cancer generals and latest flick talk. It's dead, bury it.

Again, Yea Forums has always made racist jokes but we didn't take shit seriously.

So do you still stand by what you said about the film all those years ago?

People don't hate you because you're racist, Zoomer, people hate you because you're forcing politics and tribalism into every damn thread.

Piss off

They probably meant not seriously or aggressively, shit was jokes 10 years ago, now most people aren't kidding

>we

See
These niggers showed up

>raciss joeks
>/pol/ack tier racism

Pick one (1) (I) (ワン).

Dilate

How much you wanna bet the tripfag posting here now cherrypicked the image, and he posted it as an user so we’d be talking about him?

I never left.

Most went to /cel/ or /hr/

Yes, but still think they should've had more monsters. The same amount as Kong Skull Island but the same WETA designs. More like the insect scene. Make the island feel filled with dangerous animals, Australia except everything is supersized.

Thank you for proving my point, faggot.

now the jokes are still said non-seriously, but people wanting to be offended take them seriously, correct

If you take into account that gorillas have very small dicks for their size than Kongs dick should be just the right size for a size queen.
Anyone want to do the math?

Attached: oh.png (800x769, 126K)

Sneed

Have you tried not being a faggot? Or growing a thicker skin?

>he thinks it's just a joke

Attached: top lel.gif (365x281, 1.38M)

Reminder that Yea Forums culture has always meant claiming that everything is satire whilst being entirely serious just to throw outsiders off.
Of course modern Yea Forums wouldn't get this because they're a bunch of post-2011 immigrant niggers who came for Game of Thrones threads.

Attached: cho mcchang.jpg (1508x2100, 251K)

Eh

Have you tried not being a tribalist faggot?

>person viewing any edgy joke as offensive thinks it isn't a joke

Attached: 1557062203510.jpg (377x377, 22K)

Male humans outgun any other primate species: For example, male gorillas can weigh as much as 400 pounds (180 kilograms), but their erect penis length is only about 1.5 inches (4 cm)

I think with Peter Jackson's Kong being around 8m the penis size would be about 17cm

fuck off back to your containment board pol-tard
I was here when this website started in 2008 and we were always the same, pro-obama and anti moronic racists like you

>The ape's 1 inch bigger than me

Attached: 1497133267603.jpg (750x546, 32K)

>y-you're just joking, right guys?

Go back.

Attached: 1417666358537.gif (265x308, 1.95M)

Fuck off faggot I've been here since 1998 and we've ALWAYS supported Based Trump, FUCK OFF libtard

>website started in 2008

Attached: rly.jpg (250x238, 17K)

dumb frogposter

That's right
I don't even have any gifs of Kermit the frog from 2007 screaming nigger over and over.

nice quote

Attached: 1157887038964.jpg (227x294, 11K)

Want to see my Rare Pepe folder? It's vintage, dated 2006.

Attached: 1542672035239.png (440x359, 114K)

nice cope

Attached: 1522713073439.jpg (600x315, 38K)

Attached: 1560047589728.png (1366x768, 1.05M)

yes please user

>Nigger

>when a thread gets so faggoty everyone accuses reddit

Attached: 1557801450544.jpg (147x179, 11K)

hjj

That season was pure kino