Thankssssssssssssssss

>Thankssssssssssssssss

Why did the snake thank Harry here?

Attached: thanks snake 2.jpg (720x480, 57K)

>tssssssssssssssss
>do not belieeeeeeve them

Who is them?

Did Raimi voice the snake?

Probably cause he got him out of his cage?

its a metaphor for the garden of eden

>jewssssssssss

isn't harry actually a slytherin or something

Ssssssssneed
because he removed the glass helping the snake to escape

>able to make glass vanish without the use of a wand
>never again is this power even remotely considered again in any of the books or films

Isnt that the most OP power? If you could just poof shit out of existence why couldnt he have just done that to Quirrel book 1 and been done with it?

He have manners.

>Thankssssssssss from freeeeeeeing meeeeeee from the dullessssssssssssst franchissssssssssseeeeeeee in the hisssssssssssssssstory of movieeeeeeeeeee franchiseeeeeeeeesssssssssss

holy FUCKING based

Attached: 1536217354909.jpg (398x376, 40K)

Got me

they very clearly mention in the books and the movies how puberty wizards, especially those from muggle homes who don't have any idea about magic can and do make magic shit happen without wands, that they can't control. Like inflating his aunt you brainlet.

I could fit that in my ass.
I have been trying to get in contact with NM. Have an anal penetration contest.

You're the fucking brainlet. I said it was established that you can straight up make matter dematerialize and vanish which seems like a pretty based way to kill the evil death wizard trying to genocide your friends. It being wandless wasnt the point dickweed.

he didnt make it de-materialize, he simply moved it somewhere else. just like the house elves don't make food just appear, they cook it then move it

next you'll say:
>b-but why didnt they just move voldy to mars!!!

There's really nothing to be thankful for when you're a part of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.
Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.
>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."
I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: Read.jpg (1300x2345, 964K)

It's never shown that the glass disappears from existence. Like all magic it probably just went somewhere else like the shit dimension wizards made because they're too fucking dumb to use toilets.

Were you under the impression that magic comes from wands?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>a-aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
"AH!"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1526501077069.jpg (563x1024, 64K)

Always reliable.

It's a goddamn crime that posting the pasta is a bannable offense now.

Attached: 1455814525093.gif (160x270, 864K)

Is it really?

Reason why you rarely see it anymore is because someone reports it and mods delete it quick. I got banned for it once.

What? Are you serious? Why, since when? If true mods are fucking gay.

Yeah but why didn't they move voldy to mars?

4channel?

i don't know.

>The sweet wizard in remission is psychically linked with the beautiful snake-being, having dreamt himself of eating leopards, boars, and dik-diks. And what do you know? Harry can actually speak with this creature! Will his talents ever stop emerging? Harry, with the social grace of a saint, is relating with the orphaned, captive, pig-hating snake.

>It is a beautiful moment, indeed, and Harry, for once, feels in tune with the natural universe. The snake has no parents, is dangerous, and is beautiful. Harry sees himself here, in this snake, like looking at his image in the mirror. It is a perfect moment.

The books explanation is there is no explanation.

Maybe it’s just my underlying autism or my hatred for Harry Potter but if you have a system of magic that is almost completely unexplained you get a fuckton of loopholes because you can say things like “why not just mind control someone and have them mind control someone else and have a never ending web of slaves and it’s impossivle to find out that you were the one who originally started this?”

It was thanking him for the concealment spells to keep anyone from noticing the suspiciously human-shaped bulge it will soon have.

I don’t remember any mind control spells in Harry Potter

it was an allegory for the jewish control of our media

imperius curse

Evanesco is a spell that does just that. Presumably it doesn't work on living beings though, because apparently only avada kedavra can instakill

Mods and jannies in this site aren't from here.