What movies demonstrate the stupidity of right wingers?

The thing about right wingers is that they’re malignantly stupid. They deride things like college and education because they know these things are antithetical to being a right winger.

Here’s a summation of right wing “thought”:
1. See, hear, or read about an event
2. Have an instinctual, gut reaction
3. Come up with on the spot rationalization for said gut reaction, do no introspection because you are mentally incapable of it
4. Defend your gut feeling so vehemently that you’re willing to kill, maim, or otherwise socially humiliate anyone who disagrees
5. Say people who are capable of introspection only think with their “feels” (because often people who introspect will use phrases like “I feel like...”)
6. Go on with your miserly little life thinking you’re in control of all of your successes and blaming others for any hardships they may face, because that’s what your gut is telling you at all times

Right wingers are truly lizard brained cretins completely incapable of extended thought or introspection, and ultimately incapable of living in an advanced, changing society.

Attached: 993266EF-5580-402B-8F64-1EABACE55587.jpg (750x1069, 578K)

Left wingers are gay stfu fag

have sex

You’re absolutely right

based
cringe

(You)

Attached: 3.png (217x182, 74K)

you sound like a massive loser
sage

Cringe. Yikes.You need to dilate, also this board is for TV and Movie discussion

>I believe everything my purpled-haired cunt psychology professor tells me, even though she lives in a white neighborhood and has never had to worry about getting a real job because of tenure.

My advice to kids in college--most of the professors, especially the ones in the humanities, are not as smart as you think they are/how they present themselves. Most of them are narcissists who enjoy the adulation of teenagers. Professors don't like talking to normal people their age because they quickly find out their ideas are retarded and they are not as special as they thought they were.

Anything that's not a documentary

lefties are fags

"To Kill A Mockingbird" for falsely believing blacks are humans

Atticus was in the kkk yet still defended the black man. Why will they never depict this?

Nope, I just grew up in the Midwest. But this is a prime example of right wing thought, some dumb stereotype that doesn’t exist is the reason I have the opinions I do. The evil boogeyman college professor brainwashed me, right?

>1. See, hear, or read about an event
>2. Have an instinctual, gut reaction
>3. Come up with on the spot rationalization for said gut reaction, do no introspection because you are mentally incapable of it
>4. Defend your gut feeling so vehemently that you’re willing to kill, maim, or otherwise socially humiliate anyone who disagrees

Holy SHIT the irony.

Attached: NPC Spin n' Say.jpg (1264x1319, 136K)

The only based right-wingers I've met were vets, they usually have a head on their shoulders and are intelligent

>some dumb stereotype that doesn’t exist

Attached: Irony Bro and Jeff.jpg (800x800, 427K)

BlackKklansman.

Right-wing hill people can't tell they're being bamboozled. Their response is to trust a fat woman with a simple (non-eating related) task and then they blow themselves up.

They sound just like the left desu famalambam

Probably because they’ve been put through the right wing’s favorite government program, the military

>mfw majority of wealthy people are right winger republicans and democrat liberals keep trying to claim that they're the unintelligent ones

Attached: GiveHimTheChair.png (1020x551, 746K)