Yeah well, how about I burn your fucking church to remind you who's in charge of it all you stupid goy whore

>yeah well, how about I burn your fucking church to remind you who's in charge of it all you stupid goy whore

Did he go too far?

Attached: ornella-fleury-a-moque-le-physique-et-la-filmographie-de-jonah-hill-sur-le-plateau-du-grand-journal- (605x350, 29K)

this was an unwinnable situation. just be a woman next time lol

Good I fucking hate that loser. God bless the French

>the furthest you can go is from the couch to the fridge

Attached: images.jpg (270x187, 9K)

Jonah if you want to burn something why dont you start with your own calories?

KEK

Varg sure got fat after they closed his channel.

WE NEED MORE TIME

Has anybody checked on Ornella? What is she up to these days? Did Jonah the Jew get her secretly blacklisted?

>being this jealous
Being bitter won't make your life better

HOW DOES SHE DO IT!

you're an incel and jonah is a fat loser lmao

MORE...
TIME!!!

b-back to the drawing board guys. damn.

Attached: images (5).png (205x246, 7K)

SHE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

>hahahaah
>that was funny
>why don't you come over to my hotel room tonight and really burn some calories.

Attached: JonahHill.jpg (618x412, 37K)

The problem is, if an attractive woman burns you, any come back just makes you look bitter.

There wasn't any way for jonah to win in that situation.

jonah pls

Alright, go on.

>I can just burn you like your grand father, kike

this is good, hot and steamy come on, let's do some more.

He should've just talked over her like she wasn't there

Why did she do it bros?

Wtf is this from

Yea Forums has been on a constant brainstorm to come up with the perfect retort for /ourguy/ to BTFO that french wench after the huge humiliation suffered by him on international television, he suffered for all of us and all of us must avenge him.

>i think Ill be the bigger person, emotionally, mentally and most importantly physically.
>dont push someone bigger than you too far, whorenella.

>*best answer posible*
>"um... okay?"
>audience laughs at him
there is no way of winning this. he is a fat, ugly, american, with low self esteem and he is a male being trashed by a somewhat cute woman. The audience doesn't respect him, but worse, he doesn't respect himself. Even with the best answer he would have not delivered with enough confidence so that the people would side with him. Just let it die.

>whorenella

nice, we are using this next time.

>Jonah, an 18-wheeler couldn't push you too far.

It's very winnable and various posters on here have already solved.

WE ALMOST HAD HER BOIS

And she had the crowd on her side, keeping composure was the only way to minimize damage.

the gun solution doesn't count. Jonah is anti gun too.

>Yes I would leave, because I am faithful to my girlfriend.

I can imagine what you all look like IRL

Describe it

its not fair

Attached: aputears.gif (498x416, 89K)

someone that needs to have sex

Whoa, that is literally me

>Won't the nigger you're banging be mad that you lust after white men?

Attached: jonah-hill.png (854x480, 362K)

>I'll sleep in your hotel room if you can get one that has the same number as your weight. If you can find one with enough floors that is.

Attached: Ornella.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>"have non paid sex"
>*audience laughs*
this guy is correct. Jonah lost the moment he was a fat ugly an unfunny. and with his known low self esteem, there is no way he could deliver anything well enough to turn the tides against Ornella. its like the bullied kid at school. people always ignore when he fights back with witty lines. why do you guys pretend its a different situation?

You're not wrong about the fact of bitterness, but my bitterness is not derived from jealousy. There are just some people and celebrities who I hate on principle -- there aren't many mind you -- but something about Jonah Hill connotes that he's just such a tryhard that it reminds me of all the other tryhards that I have to deal with and that even when you attain such luxuries and achievements in life that the tryhardness never ceases.... he's just such a fucking loser