DUDE PSEUDO INTELLECTUAL NONSENSE SET TO A BACKDROP OF OMINOUS WHOOSHING MUSIC LMAO

DUDE PSEUDO INTELLECTUAL NONSENSE SET TO A BACKDROP OF OMINOUS WHOOSHING MUSIC LMAO

Attached: 1054_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 303K)

Elephant Man is kino though

>hurrrr LYNCHED

You sure showed him

You seem unfamiliar with the basic tenets of surrealism. It is not an intellectual exercise in symbolism, it attempts to capture the ideas of the human unconscious. David Lynch frequently says his films come from his dreams.

>he thinks Lynch is trying to be intellectual

Get real.

Attached: meditates internally.jpg (2000x1000, 401K)

Why doesn’t Malick's pretentious garbage trigger as many people as Lynch does?

Because muh religion

David Reddit

Nobody watches Malik
This, he just has fun
How can anything come from dreams when you forget the dream after you wake up

DUDE ONLY TWO SONGS IN THE WHOLE SOUNDTRACK

Name a film Lynch directed half as good as the New World. Didn't think so..

Because malick tells people what they want to hear

It does, but there isn't one dedicated autist who posts the same retarded thread every day, about how he doesn't understand his films.

David Lynch is not a real man! Allow me to explain. 6 years ago I was hired to do some carpentry work on the set of a movie being made in the backwoods of Georgia. My crew and I were tasked with building a house which would be burnt down at the end of the movie. The job seemed to be pretty straightforward until my buddy started pointing out weird things about the floor plans. Secret rooms, a hidden tunnel, peep holes in the walls, just a lot of weird stuff. We figured ok whatever they maybe needed these things for the story or something. So we go about building this house. Halfway through this black limo pulls up to the set and David Lynch pops out. He runs right up to me and starts screaming. "You idiot! You retard! These nails are iron they should not be iron!" And I remember he touched the nail and it seemed to burn him. Now that was really odd. He went around inspecting all the corners in the house. Specifically the corners. At this point I was legitimately spooked. It just didn't feel right. But the money was so good. My buddy and I stayed late trying to get the job done so we could get away from this place. It was at exactly midnight that we heard a howling sound coming from the woods right by the house.

I grabbed the glock from under my truck seat and when I turned around I saw him. David Lynch. Pail as a ghost with red glowing eyes. He opened his mouth and inhuman sound poured out. I fired off a couple rounds but they seemed to pass right through him. I yelled to my friend but he didn't respond. I had no choice but to leave him. I drove straight home, packed, and moved across country that night. I never heard from my friend again.

Sometimes I look at the news in the areas around that place. A couple small towns. There are always reports of missing children and pets.

Why do people praise twin peaks again? In the first few episodes are presented with tommy wiseau-tier acting and soap opera vibes where most of the town is having affairs left and right. Cooper and the surreal scenes are nice, but the main parts of the show looks like shit. And with lots of the fans crying about season 2 being mostly shit, I'm not optimistic.

Lynch’s entire oeuvre pisses all over those tired muh noble savage tropes.

Attached: 62350C06-0B38-4741-9A3D-3DA1AFC81257.png (426x446, 323K)

We've watched the films of generations
To David Lynch, none compares
We spread his art across the film buff nation
Besting everyone everywhere.

We're Lynch fans forever, Lynch fans together
We're family, but so much more
No matter what comes, we will face the weather
We're Lynch fans to the core

Eeyup.

There's no place that I'd rather be
Than watchin' Lynch with my family
Friends all around come to join and see
As we rewatch Eraserhead!

Surrealist plots, layers thick as thieves
Any cliché he discards with ease
He's here for the art of it, through thick and thin
You're always welcome with your Kino kin
Wheeeeee!

You're more fun than the films of Finch'
Or the coolest scenes of the best Kubrick
The love I feel here is swim, not sink
As we spread Lynch across this land

Attached: file.png (124x124, 31K)

>David Lynch
>”Psuedo Intellectual”
>films are designed to simulate dreams and therefore resist rational analysis (or the Psuedo variant of). They are very literally “anti-intellectual”

Attached: E1E7B769-D9CD-45E5-9DAA-8D314F3D6E77.jpg (400x300, 32K)

Based.

Attached: 1560008824960.jpg (511x671, 33K)

BASED

Attached: fuckniggers.webm (800x800, 2.46M)

Attached: 1554945848333.jpg (600x918, 102K)

>films are designed to simulate dreams
This isn't true

how do you know?

Imagine liking this garbage hack

What are your top five films user?

Imagine being LYNCHED

DUDE RECYCLED IMAGERY FROM MY PREVIOUS MOVIES AND RECYCLED QUOTES AND RECYCLED SHOTS FROM OTHER MOVIES AND RECYCLED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES FROM OTHER PEOPLE LMAO

Attached: oshii sama.jpg (214x317, 18K)

surrealism is just dressed up "THE PENGUIN OF DOOOOOOOOOOOM xD *holds up spork* SO RANDUMB xDDD"

American Psycho
American History X
American Gangster
American Sniper
American Splendor

mulholland drive is the closest thing to getting a literal dream on film

I can confirm this

randomness is in the manifesto of surrealism

I know when someone has a low iq and shit taste when they don't like lynch

Attached: 1502070050039.jpg (1920x1274, 981K)

So is any film that doesn't offers clear direct meaning and instead leans more towards the pure experience pseud now or is this more zoomer bellyaching?

posts that jumped the shark

You missed American Movie.

Everything is experienced you fucking retard, there's no such thing as "leaning towards the pure existence". You're just justifying your shit taste in movies. Shit that is Lynch.

what the fuck is "the pure experience", faggot, and how do you differentiate it from the impure experience?

Another (You) thread binned.

tron legacy or mad max or hackers connects much more to my unconscious than lynch trash

Yes there is, you giblethead. There is nothing to be had if a movie shoves expository dialogue down your throat, telling you how unique the world it presents is rather than convey that through sound and imagery. It limits the full extent of imagination, nothing there can be interpreted any other way than what was presented and that is not an experience in any fashion at least nothing that can leave a lasting personal impression.

Lynch's movies does exactly that but it's not a shocker to see capeshit-addled halfwits like you attack the man for brownie points

you're right, he has no idea what he's doing.
he's a fart sniffer though.