Joker test screenings are coming

>anarchy_graphics:Test screenings are coming back pretty much mostly positive, some in the bunch don’t like some of the decisions Arthur/Joker makes and some of the story plots/ pacing. Joaquin’s performance is being praised

I predict 60% on rotten tomatoes from critics and 70% audience score

Attached: yyL2l-Ixqkc.jpg (750x727, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestmovie.it/news/joker-le-prime-reazioni-dai-test-screening-dellatteso-cinecomic-con-joaquin-phoenix/698570/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They probably don’t like how he kills the black girl.

I predict 40-55% from critics and 80% from audiences and a box office of 320M.

He don't

i guess they never miss huh

>critics : this is good but "women" on twitter will get mad at me if I say that

If those nu-critics hate it, it will be fine. Same people give capeshit 10/10.

Venom got 29% from critics, and it was just pretty
average capeshit without "problematic" themes, so i think Joker is in danger here

I hope based Joaquin BTFOs critics again like that documentary of his.
I'll watch this just for him.

Is he going to say "RIse up" or not? Pretty sure there was a petion of it around

it doesn't matter
Yea Forums will call it a flop anyway. depsite having 50 million budget it needs to make 2 billion to break even according to box office experts

>Yea Forums will call it a flop anyway
implying that 320M is a good number for capeshit. Even Shazam got 362M worldwide and it was bad result

Joker, the new highly anticipated cinecomic DC starring Joaquin Phoenix, will not be released in theaters before October, but apparently Warner Bros. has already begun with the usual test screening, the anticipated projections in which the majors "study" the reactions of the spectators for see what to change if necessary before the final release.

What do the first comments from the States say? Well, it would seem that Joker is in all respects rated-r, and this means that it will have several moments of violence and will tackle decidedly tougher themes than standard cinecomic such as Marvel films. Then, a somewhat surprising revelation: according to some sources, in truth Joaquin Phoenix will wear the costume of the Prince Clown of the Crime only during the last half hour, and this means that for all the time before ours will have other costumes or it will only be Arthur Fleck. The impression, from these words, is that much of the film will serve to show us the protagonist as he falls more and more into a tunnel of violence and despair, finally becoming (and finally ONLY) the Joker.

And what about performance? Splash Report guarantees that Phoenix will get a nomination for the next Oscars: «His Arthur Fleck is incredible. For a while, I thought that the role of Johnny Cash would be the best of his career, but things will change in 5 months. " Another noteworthy performer, then, would be Robert De Niro: "He has a very juicy role, and could be in contention during the next awards season".

In short, what do you think about it? Directed by Todd Phillips, we recall that Joker has a rich cast from his that includes Zazie Beetz, Frances Conroy, Bryan Callen, Shea Whigham, Glenn Fleshler, Brett Cullen, Douglas Hodge and, as a little Bruce Wayne, Dante Pereira Olson.

bestmovie.it/news/joker-le-prime-reazioni-dai-test-screening-dellatteso-cinecomic-con-joaquin-phoenix/698570/

(translated from spaghetti)

see? the retards are quick

indeed
joker needs to beat Endgame otherwise it's a flop

>Splash Report guarantees that Phoenix will get a nomination for the next Oscars
No, if movie is problematic, he will not

You just proved my point user.

Joker needs to make at least 5 billion dollars within the first 72 hours or less it's a colossal flop.

So you think that if Joker, one of the most popular villains in comics, will get less money than Shazam it wouldnt be a flop? Interesting

Joker has 50 million budget.
300 million gross means it would have made 6 times its budget.
Shazam made 3.6 times its budget.
Which one would be more successful according to these numbers?

Don't think you know what "gross" means.

Joker is low budget rated R character study. It's not gonna make any money overseas, just like all of those drama/thrillers.

>dude this r rated drama movie without much action didnt make as much as Venom? fucking flop

And you don't know what "flop" means
Flop is when a movie does not get back its investment I.e loses money.

>Arthur
Is it too late to change his name to "Jack" in post? I mean come on.

AHEM!

Attached: 1557506575068.jpg (480x483, 36K)

Wasn't contradicting that part, but studio only gets half of gross.
Educate yourself.

So enlighten me oh mighty one
how much money does a 50 million budget movie need to make in order to not be a flop?

Tell me about test screenings

Which self respecting director let's audience reaction compremise his vision?

I'm not the one you were debating. All I was saying is it won't make "6 times the budget" at 300 mil, it would be more like 3 times the budget.
Don't get snarky with me, I'm not your boyfriend.

The ones that like making money and want to survive in the industry.

Being R-Rated and about character rebooted 6 times in the last 30 years, making 7 times it's budget it would be a massive success

>ScreenRant: Suicide Squad Test Screening Reactions Are Very Positive
I still didnt forget THAT

box office gross is the number it makes selling tickets whether it goes to the studio or not
if you don't think that you don't know what "gross" means

Not critics screening, just like BvS
Wonder Woman and Shazam both got actual good early reactions from critics and both have 90% on RT

>low budget rated R character study. It's not gonna make any money overseas
Logan (2017), $619M Worldwide

I think Joker test screening was also not for critics. Is it a bad sign?

FLoP

Sad but true.......

He's right tho
Not all of that money goes to the studio
Gross needs to be atleast double the budget
Stop embarrassing yourself bro

Spoilers for the film:

There was no child molestation in the cut I saw. But there was a lot of the Joker fantasizing about his mother and nude Joaquin staring at himself naked in a mirror with his whole joker cock out. Like three or four of them of him just talking to himself naked while staring in a mirror.

>Don't get snarky with me, I'm not your boyfriend.
kek you are a literal nobody, why do you come here expecting any kind of respect, fucking newfag.