GOD I WAS DONG THEN

GOD I WAS DONG THEN

Attached: 1559304658322.jpg (300x300, 35K)

BRING ME THE CONFUSIAN STRETCHER

WHITE HORSE ARCHERS LU BU, ON AN OPEN PLAIN!

WHICH IS BIGGER NUMBER
GO OR ICHI

FENGXIAN? GODS WHAT A STUPID NAME

>You remember your first?
>Mine was some Xianbei boy at the Battle of Hexi. My horse took a crossbow so I was on foot, slogging through the mud. He came running at me, this dumb steppe lad, thinking he could end the expedition with a single swing of his sword. I knocked him with the meteor hammer ANCESTORS I WAS STRONG THEN
>Caved in his breastplate. Probably shattered every rib he had. Stood over him, flail in the air. Right before I brought it down he shouted "慢! 慢下!"
>...they never tell you how they all shit themselves. They don't put that part in the histories. Stupid boy. Now the Qiang bend the knee like everyone else. He could have lingered on the edge of the battle with the smart boys and today his wives would be making him miserable, his sons would be unfilial, and he'd be waking three times in the night to piss into a bowl - WINE
>Xiahou. Tianxia, what a stupid name. Xiahou Dun. Who named you? Some halfwit with a stutter?

Really liked when he chased Lü Bu
Peak comedy

More sake, Roberto-sama?

playing Dynasty Warriors after watching this is so cash

First woman to get any amount of screentime completely JUSTS the world's greatest warrior. What did China mean by this?

Attached: daiochan.jpg (333x500, 45K)

fuck Cao Cao
fuck Zhou Yu
fuck Sima Yi
fuck Sun Quan

Not racist, just don't like 'em. Simple as

Attached: B E N E V O L E N C E.webm (720x400, 2.54M)

Ok so who is the Stannis of this show? All I care about is who the right king or emperor or whoever is.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-11 05.59.59.png (1920x1080, 487K)

for me, its cao mengde

Attached: cao cao.webm (1920x1080, 2.85M)

The show's going to try and tell you it's Liu Bei, but he's throwing away baby in the post right above you.

If cao cao ever laughs at you just run the other way. You can never win after that.

cao cao was extremely based and I have never rooted harder for a person in a tvshow ever since.

is sun ren cute in this
is she even in it

she's so fucking kawaii in the new total war game

>tfw no computer good enough to run total war game
>stuck playing medieval 2

FUCKING PORTUGAL AND SPAIN FUCKING MY ENGLAND GAME UP WHAT THE FUCK YOU USELESS SACKS OF SHIT FIGHT THE FUCKING MOORS OR THE FRENCH WHO HAVE TAKEN OVER HALF THE CONTINENT YOU LET THEM TAKE ZARAGOZA *AND* VALENCIA? EXPAND YOU NIGGERS
FUCK THIS I'M PLAYING ON HARD

>It's a Song vassalizes everyone under the sun episode again.

Attached: Total war Three Kingdoms Screenshot 2019.06.11 - 16.44.19.38.png (310x449, 218K)

Well, Stannis burned his daughter.

Reminder that Liu Bei:
>ate human flesh from someone's wife and was ok with the guys sense of hospitality.
>threw his toddler son like a football, turning him into a potato.
>betrayed every ally he ever had.
>was a fucking shoe seller.
But it's ok because he is benevolent and rightfully protector of the Van.
>

>Shu fags will unironically defend this

You're thinking of Jackie Chan

Big Dong was the rightful kang

based Chin Chong

Attached: 51933316228371480855.png (1284x767, 822K)

you forget that he let his incompetent crony rule and abuse his population

he's so cute with his little laughs and quirky mannerism

Attached: 1387097490593.jpg (469x703, 122K)